Hours of Business : Mon -Sun 10am - 8pm

Rates : 1 hour ($130)

Extras Cost : depends on girl.

Services Provided This Session : Massage, NHJ

Size/shape : Fit, d cup fake boobs, well toned body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Few days after a fun session with Nana I was in need for another one. So I messaged Ada and made the booking with Ivy as last time in the line-up I couldn't decide if I wanted Nana or Ivy but chose Nana so this time it was Ivy's turn. Get to shop settle the payment with reception as Ada wasn't in the shop that day. I was showed to my room. I chose the room with shower again. As usual I was asked to takeoff everything and lie down on massage table I took a quick shower and then hopped onto the table. Ivy came into the room with a lovely smile on her face. She looks young, beautiful face size 8 D-cup boobs (fake) but good. Toned body for first few minutes she looked like doll to me.

Part 1: she asked me how would like a massage, medium or hard and I told her something between both but before that I want a nhj she said ok but I explained that I need 2 nhjs. She stated her price and we settled on the extra then she started playing with me. Her technique was so good that I couldn't hold for long maybe I was horny as fuck. After that she started massaging my back, started with oil started with my back my neck, she went down to the legs. We were talking about a lot of stuff, fair amount of touching between the legs through the second hole.
    I like the way she teases through the hole. Her English isn't great but good enough for conversing.

Part 2: she was playing with me through the hole. Asked me for hot towel but I said I would like to take a shower after so no hot towel. She got me fully hard again, and then she asked me to turnover and gave me a pillow, her clothes were off already, I started touching all over her boobs, ass and her young and toned body felt so good in my hands. Permission to touch between her legs. Access granted just no fingers inside. This time more extras were offered but politely declined, no issues. Her technique for part 2 was just so great that I could have exploded immediately but as this was my second time within an hour so I took my time. More time meaning more pleasure but short after that I exploded all over. It got really messy. But anyway she cleaned me up good. she clean herself up and she gave a quick head massage as not a lot of time was left I was surprised that I still get the head massage after 2 nhjs maybe massage time wasn't that long. But who cares for massage much when in a company of a young and sexy Thai. l hopped in the shower to remove the oil while she was cleaning the room then we said our goodbyes. After the shower I got dressed and left the premises through rear entrance. While I was walking down to my car I messaged Ada for a quick feedback on the awesome service and about the new gem I discovered in her shop called Ivy.

Looks: 5/5
    English: 3.5/5
    Massage: 4/5
    Part 2: 5/5

WIR: Yes for sure. In fact another gem to be added in my list of great punts.

Shop Owner

Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional GIRL Today!

IVY

SAVANN MASSAGE

CUPSIZE: D
    Meet IVY, a 22-year-old with a captivating charm and an open mind. Offering delightful massage services, she ensures relaxation and rejuvenation. With her sweet demeanor and open-mindedness, she's your perfect companion for a memorable and intimate experience.

SAVANN MASSAGE