Thread: Double with Rose and Liya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double with Rose and Liya

Finished up early at work yesterday and had about 90 mins to spare so I popped in to Parra Blossom on the way home.
    The mamasan is very nice and cares about me having a good time , probably is the same with everyone though.

Anyway I asked for a lady who offered extra + and she recommended a few to me. Of those Rose and Liya were new to me and Rose had only recently started work so I ended up going for a double. As the Mamasan said...it is Christmas.

Both girls said Hi and to be honest I was starting to think about changing my mind. Nothing particularly wrong with either of them just not really my type but it is Christmas was ringing in my ears so I thought why not.

Looks - Liya is about 5' 6" and Rose maybe 5' 1" Liya slim legs average size bod. Rose a bit stockier but not large. Both pleasant looking

The main event -

Rose told me it was her first double and seemed a little shy whereas Liya was quick to take charge.
    Massage was more therapeutic than sensual but it was nice having two girls rubbing me
    Rose seemed to have the stronger hands but Liya was clearly the more experienced.
    A bit too much oil for my liking especially when PB does not have a shower but they did a good job of cleaning me after.
    A fair bit of jovial banter and the ladies chatted in Thai amongst themselves and seemed pretty relaxed with everything.
    I was a bit worried that the extras might be an issue because it was Roses first double.
    As it neared time to roll over (I don't clock watch it just seemed about 25 mins had passed) I asked about extras.
    A bit of Thai chat and then they said NHJ was available, I asked what else and was offered CBJ which I accepted.
    As I turned over both ladies began undressing at opposite ends of the table making it hard for me to have a good perv but both had banging hot bodies.
    Slim and toned in the main and gorgeous skin tone on Rose and a light tan on Liya both with natural B-C cups.
    To my surprise as soon as they had disrobed Liya went straight for the Dom and into action.
    I am a slow build up type of guy so even though her mouth and tongue felt great nothing much was happening and she kinda gave up.
    Meanwhile Rose was standing next to me letting me run my hands all over her and grab her tight sexy ass.
    Rose than swapped doms and took over while Liya starting licking and kissing my body and moaning to which I had to laugh and say...it's not that good....but it was very good TBH.
    Rose started to suck hard on my little head but something did not feel right so I sat up and checked it out to find the Dom was too tight on my Dick. So I did a bit of readjusting and handed my old fella back to Rose.
    Now we were cooking with Gas, action at last. Old fella getting nice and hard and Rose moved around to sit between my legs and slowed down to how I like it while I was loving grabbing Liyas equally hot Ass and rubbing her everywhere.
    The sight of these two naked tight tanned bodies and Roses head bobbing up and down was driving me pretty bloody crazy and I really wanted to fuck either of them. The thought of doing them doggy style or cowgirl was screwing with my head so I asked if anyone wanted to offer me any more.....but alas there was just silence.
    After a while it was obvious I was not going to come (condoms and I are not friends) so I told Rose to have a rest.
    Liya then lubed me up and did a very good job to get me off with a HJ. I generally prefer not to come rather than get a HJ but this one was Gooood.

Both gals were very wild and very accommodating and I get the feeling they would both be happy to fuck me silly if it was a 1 on 1 and I am going to pursue that over the Holiday break for sure.

Busy schedule coming up - family Christmas, holiday down south, Karina , Alina/Emily, Kiko, these two, Paula my Thai goddess who shall remain nameless and a few newbies to find time for.

All up it cost me the equivalent of a Diamond Service with a top Chic at N5M or Ginza or similar but on the plus side it was very relaxing, very enjoyable having two cheeky girls together and very fulfilling.

In the scheme of things I do not mind paying a similar price to a Diamond 1 hr for a good ML , I do not always need DFK and plenty of ML do offer DATY and BBBJ so it ain't that different.The real plus is I can pay a small charge up front, see how the lady and I get on and whether I really want to go further with her before stumping up the additional cash.
    Too many disappointing punts at major shops recently anyway.

Take care all and I hope you have a really good Christmas and New Year.

BTW - anyone know which other shops these two work at. I could take an educated guess but I forgot to ask them....LOL
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome report brother
    Seems like have great fun in this establishment
    Any info of Vanessa? Stunning look

Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Soton,

Would that be the Rise that works at SBM and possibly Wynyard Blossom?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Hey Soton,

Would that be the Rise that works at SBM and possibly Wynyard Blossom?
    Not sure but ill check it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Finished up early at work yesterday and had about 90 mins to spare so I popped in to Parra Blossom on the way home.
    The mamasan is very nice and cares about me having a good time , probably is the same with everyone though.

Anyway I asked for a lady who offered extra + and she recommended a few to me. Of those Rose and Liya were new to me and Rose had only recently started work so I ended up going for a double. As the Mamasan said...it is Christmas.

Both girls said Hi and to be honest I was starting to think about changing my mind. Nothing particularly wrong with either of them just not really my type but it is Christmas was ringing in my ears so I thought why not.

Looks - Liya is about 5' 6" and Rose maybe 5' 1" Liya slim legs average size bod. Rose a bit stockier but not large. Both pleasant looking

The main event -

Rose told me it was her first double and seemed a little shy whereas Liya was quick to take charge.
    Massage was more therapeutic than sensual but it was nice having two girls rubbing me
    Rose seemed to have the stronger hands but Liya was clearly the more experienced.
    A bit too much oil for my liking especially when PB does not have a shower but they did a good job of cleaning me after.
    A fair bit of jovial banter and the ladies chatted in Thai amongst themselves and seemed pretty relaxed with everything.
    I was a bit worried that the extras might be an issue because it was Roses first double.
    As it neared time to roll over (I don't clock watch it just seemed about 25 mins had passed) I asked about extras.
    A bit of Thai chat and then they said NHJ was available, I asked what else and was offered CBJ which I accepted.
    As I turned over both ladies began undressing at opposite ends of the table making it hard for me to have a good perv but both had banging hot bodies.
    Slim and toned in the main and gorgeous skin tone on Rose and a light tan on Liya both with natural B-C cups.
    To my surprise as soon as they had disrobed Liya went straight for the Dom and into action.
    I am a slow build up type of guy so even though her mouth and tongue felt great nothing much was happening and she kinda gave up.
    Meanwhile Rose was standing next to me letting me run my hands all over her and grab her tight sexy ass.
    Rose than swapped doms and took over while Liya starting licking and kissing my body and moaning to which I had to laugh and say...it's not that good....but it was very good TBH.
    Rose started to suck hard on my little head but something did not feel right so I sat up and checked it out to find the Dom was too tight on my Dick. So I did a bit of readjusting and handed my old fella back to Rose.
    Now we were cooking with Gas, action at last. Old fella getting nice and hard and Rose moved around to sit between my legs and slowed down to how I like it while I was loving grabbing Liyas equally hot Ass and rubbing her everywhere.
    The sight of these two naked tight tanned bodies and Roses head bobbing up and down was driving me pretty bloody crazy and I really wanted to fuck either of them. The thought of doing them doggy style or cowgirl was screwing with my head so I asked if anyone wanted to offer me any more.....but alas there was just silence.
    After a while it was obvious I was not going to come (condoms and I are not friends) so I told Rose to have a rest.
    Liya then lubed me up and did a very good job to get me off with a HJ. I generally prefer not to come rather than get a HJ but this one was Gooood.

Both gals were very wild and very accommodating and I get the feeling they would both be happy to fuck me silly if it was a 1 on 1 and I am going to pursue that over the Holiday break for sure.

Busy schedule coming up - family Christmas, holiday down south, Karina , Alina/Emily, Kiko, these two, Paula my Thai goddess who shall remain nameless and a few newbies to find time for.

All up it cost me the equivalent of a Diamond Service with a top Chic at N5M or Ginza or similar but on the plus side it was very relaxing, very enjoyable having two cheeky girls together and very fulfilling.

In the scheme of things I do not mind paying a similar price to a Diamond 1 hr for a good ML , I do not always need DFK and plenty of ML do offer DATY and BBBJ so it ain't that different.The real plus is I can pay a small charge up front, see how the lady and I get on and whether I really want to go further with her before stumping up the additional cash.
    Too many disappointing punts at major shops recently anyway.

Take care all and I hope you have a really good Christmas and New Year.

BTW - anyone know which other shops these two work at. I could take an educated guess but I forgot to ask them....LOL
    Cool review look into Japanese 001 condoms. Almost like bare feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Awesome report brother
    Seems like have great fun in this establishment
    Any info of Vanessa? Stunning look

Thanks for sharing
    Bumping this thread about Vanessa!
    Anyone have any experience with her?
    She looks amazing and is definitely on my list of ML’s to see.