Thread: Late night massage H/E

Junior Member(有D料到)

Late night massage H/E

Just wondering if anyone has a late night go to massage joint. All the good places these days seem to close at 9-10pm which isn’t great as I usually finish work at 11pm most nights. Any recommendations would help

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sweet Peach at 1071 Botany Road in Mascot claims to be open until midnight. Never tried it but have driven past late and the neon sign is on.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveasians View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a late night go to massage joint. All the good places these days seem to close at 9-10pm which isn’t great as I usually finish work at 11pm most nights. Any recommendations would help

This has been asked a few times before, unless you are from out of town ?

Babylon in Market City and Chequers on Goulburn St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lux massage Riverwood and Ashfield

Banned
    How about the shops on Pitt St opposite World Square? They use to be open late. Anyone know if the shops are still open following lockdowns?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlunger- I am not new to this forum and I have lived in Sydney for over 20 yrs, I use to be a regular at Babylon but the quality has dropped off dramatically since those days and is very $$$, I’ve never been to Chequers, and don’t see any regular reviews of Chequers. This post was purely to see if there were anything new or something I’d forgotten about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Concord Massage on Burwood Rd closes at 10pm. Photos are highly photoshopped, so don't expect amazing talent.