Date of visit: 13 Mar 2022
Time: 10:00PM
Girl: Mahi (Indian)
Size:12 - 14, D cups, big nipples
Price: 1/2hr - $130
Limits - Covered BJ, condom sex, that's it. No kissing, no boob play, no DATY, nothing else...

Punters, stay away from this run down, disorganised joint. Phoned before visiting and they said there are 12 girls (obviously a lie). I walked into the door 10 min later, the brothel keeper said there was only one India girl available, Mahi. Mahi was not attractive, but I didn't want to disappoint Knobgoblin so I obliged to have fun with Mahi. Brothel keeper asked me to wait in a small nook with no privacy and I could see fellow punters who were hiding their faces in other nooks to maintain privacy.

After about 15 min waiting, I walked into a room with Mahi and she asked to have shower by myself. The first disappointment for Knobgoblin started there. After cleaning myself and pat drying Bratwurst, I jumped in saggy bed that has seen a lot of punters before me. Mahi and had a couple of minutes of convo and then Mahi started playing with Bratwurst and applied condom and started CBJ. Then Mahi said she only allowed mish. Knobgoblin went ploughing and Mahi was mourning gently and grabbed me tightly but still she maintained her limits, no kissing. She started shaking and reached her epic in about 10 min and came. I could feel ploughing became easy afterwards. Mahi said ploughing was intense and asked to pull out just before coming in condom in case there is a rip in the condom. Knobgoblin released the baby batter after 20 min of ploughing. I then showered alone and returned. That's where the story ended.

In summary, nothing special and no VfM.