Thread: Japanese Joey- I was Baited & Switched to Rebecca

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Japanese Joey- I was Baited & Switched to Rebecca

I was looking forward to seeing young Japanese Joey at Taren Point yesterday. Its been years since I was there and sometimes there were stars but even the MILFs weren't too bad as they always knew their way around a cock.

When I met "Joey" the keeper lady was giving her instructions in Chinese about what to do. I immediately smelt a rat and said in front of the girl to the keeper "Is this Joey?". The keeper said that it was Joey but she likes the name Rebecca better. When the lady left the room I asked the girl if she was Japanese and she said that she was, but in a thick Chinese accent. I guess that was the instructions given by the keeper in Chinese. When I left after the session a papasan asked me how it was and I said that I got switched and showed him the website photo. Instead of a young Japanese girl called Joey I saw another called Rebecca. He was silent in his reply. Rebecca was a middle-aged, overweight MILF with implants. She was ok and accommodating but went through most of a box of tissues during our session.

The photo of Rebecca on the website was the girl that I saw.

Well that's punting as we say but shops shouldn't assume punters are stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shops that do that lose customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same thing happened to me. Tried to book Tiffany. Arrived and brought me to a room with a totally different girl. I said this is not Tiffany. He said Tiffany busy. Never came back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedlemontea1 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Tried to book Tiffany. Arrived and brought me to a room with a totally different girl. I said this is not Tiffany. He said Tiffany busy. Never came back.
    I saw Tiffany at a different shop a few years ago very average

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baited

Yes I’ve had it twice now and that’s it for me, never going back there. The second time the girl was ok looking but not the one in the pic, also was very disinterested to the point that I walked out. I would never go back to 64, what a waste of time and effort

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    But they will win as posts are bumped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happened to 64? It was prolific many years ago. Easily one of the best Asian shops in Sydney. Sad to hear its now a shadow of its former self

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Greedy ignorant hard core chinese owners have fucked the place avoid avoid, used to be the jewel of the south when run by sofie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also have been baited. When I enquired why the pictures are totally different from the girl, he shrugged and pretty much kicked me out to close the metal door. I have never been back since.

Like others have said, used to be great back at humble beginnings (remember it used to small corner at the front of the building, Roger was the chimney?) but its got to shit with these new owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese Joey- I was Baited & Switched to Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    What happened to 64? It was prolific many years ago. Easily one of the best Asian shops in Sydney. Sad to hear its now a shadow of its former self
    Also Kinda like a well known shop on the lower north shore we all know also. Both shops used to run in tandem in the glory years of 2012-2014, who can forget Tiffany, Sasa, Yoyo, Yuki et ala. memories

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thats so shit but thanks for the report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm planning a trip up to 64 from the Gong on Satutrday or Sunday but these last few posts have made me change my mind . . . where else may be good in a 15 min drive radius?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    555 Miranda is reliable. Check roster for preferred ML
    http://www.555miranda.com.au/
    Alternatively, for FS try 24 Erskine street Caringbah.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post
    Also Kinda like a well known shop on the lower north shore we all know also. Both shops used to run in tandem in the glory years of 2012-2014, who can forget Tiffany, Sasa, Yoyo, Yuki et ala. memories
    Yep... both shops burnt regulars and the ladies. Around 2012-2014 was the golden years for both these sites with a glamorous roster that can compete with the city shops however poor management and owner's greed destroy their empire they have built over the years. I have spoke with serval punters and WL and everyone agrees these two sites have turn into a shithole.

What a shame... let this be a lesson for all other establishments, treat your customers and WL well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that brother. Unfortunately shops to that to lose customer and if you think about it, with forums like this it only takes 1 review to keep a brother from trying the shop. But YMMV tho as some girls are good as wel