Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having massage on the beach/ freshwater area?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I think the OP meant a fresh water place (river or lake etc), not Freshwater Beach just north of Manly.
    Yeah, that’s a nice family beach that one, lol! Not gonna be nice having a wank there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Hi guys, I made it as first adventure today. The weather was good, and the spot we found was good.
    I would be super keen for this. A sneaky RnT behind a couple of beach umbrellas would definitely add some excitement to it. Maybe somewhere like obelisk beach could be an option. Being a nude beach for primarily gay men they may not even bat an eyelid at some shenanigans going on behind an umbrella. Especially considering what they get up to just off the walking tracks down to the beach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why is it that nudists are the ones that shouldn’t be 😂😂😂

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Why is it that nudists are the ones that shouldn’t be 😂😂😂
    Totally agree bro. Maybe the lack of support, too much sun baking, etc.
    Or maybe because nudists are also usually naturalists. Everything is natural, including no shaving any where, just let the hairs grow wild.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This discussion reminds me of my youth.

Sex on the beach or just outdoors always had its issues, the biggest wasn't sand but sun. Sun tanning lotion was not really a good lube either. I can also remember spending days in severe pain with the burns in the weeks after and that not so enjoyable feeling waking in the morning on a layer of dry peeled skin. Back in those days we didn't have effective sun block unless it was zinc cream.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Hi guys,
    New Year comes up with new idea to make extra income. Talking to a customer last night about nude beach and we thought maybe it's an idea for some different sessions: instead of having massage inside a room, I can have a bit thrilling sessions on nude beach, or in national park. Of course it's just an idea and I still have many things to work it out but does it sound ok? and also is it illegal to do those stuffs in public? is there anyone interested in? I'm listening. Thanks in advance for any contribution.
    i'm interested! i'd love to experience the fresh breeze and sunshine, when cycling or 4wding in the beautiful surrounds of Sydney i often fantasize about receiving a massage in the great outdoors. id be your perfect customer!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Stupid me to rely on oral sunblock tablet which I should have taken few days before the event to get it work but no suncream so I got sunburn terribly. Took a week to recover from the burn but still have tanned line now. Overall, it was great adventure. Only found and played with one special kind of snake.IMG_20220121_160432_01.jpgIMG_20220121_160428_01.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too embarrassed to try lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds really fun to me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I think the OP meant a fresh water place (river or lake etc), not Freshwater Beach just north of Manly.
    When I read the subject heading I too thought Freshwater Beach but that's not a nudie beach. More a family beach but you do get some good looking bikini girls coming to the beach. Of course nothing compared to Bondi Beach which attracts backpackers and sexy girls in sexy g string bikinis.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When I read the subject heading I too thought Freshwater Beach but that's not a nudie beach. More a family beach but you do get some good looking bikini girls coming to the beach. Of course nothing compared to Bondi Beach which attracts backpackers and sexy girls in sexy g string bikinis.
    And often topless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12