Thread: The Boiler

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Boiler

The moment arrives some free time to escape the daily duties of family lifeÂ’s and release pent up tension.

The anticipation of what lies ahead. Or should I say what is behind the door with the Neon sign.

Decide to visit a tried and true establishment.
    Park the car and pictures of a Young Asian Tight skirt with C cup Tits and juicy peach arse enter my head.

Today I havenÂ’t made a booking. But what the hell roll the dice and see what cums.

Push open the door bell jingles as I enter and I proceed up the stairs.

To my disappointment IÂ’m greeted by a 40 - 50 year what is commonly referred to as a boiler. Now I have to say she wasnÂ’t the worst I have seen but far from the best. If your a milf hunter it would suffice

I suck it up and decide to go ahead as I donÂ’t have a lot of time. So I promptly hand over a single pineapple for a 40min session. And she ushers me into one of the rooms. I ask for some water.

I undress and think to myself just a massage today or a bit of extra fun.

I decide to keep the pants on this time and see what quality the massage is.

Grab the towel on the bed and cover up. In she comes with the water. I turn to grab the water to check itÂ’s the same lady. Unfortunately the boiler is still there. (Always ask for the water so you can turn to see the lady coming in so you know what your getting) Ready to lather me in oil. Cock is unmoved at this point.

Shove my head through the hole and re-adjust my cock and balls to get comfortable.

She ask oil ok and pulls the towel off to adjust and sees my jocks. She says you want to take off I donÂ’t want to get oil on your pants, who am I to disagree I think to myself and she pulls them down as I shake them off my legs and feet. The towel is promptly disposed off to the corner and I readjust my cock and balls again so IÂ’m not squashing them. The feeling of the open air on your sack and shaft is invigorating and I get semi stiff.

The Massage starts with the obligatory, how hard you like soft medium hard. I ask for hard. Massage is a 6 out of 10 neither terrible nor mind blowing. Cock is back to relaxed status.
    The massage Continues for 20 mins before she moves to my inner thigh IÂ’m still lying face down at this point. She pays close attention to this area and occasionally grazes my cock and balls. Commonly referred to as Tackle Tickle. This continues and I start to get rock hard.

She asks me to turn over and straight away notices the tent pole sticking up.
    She asks would you like extra. I said what do you offer. HJ -Handjob $50 THJ, topless handjob $80, NHJ $100. Body slide $150.

I contemplate for 20secs and she rubs her hand up the back of my shaft.
    Bam THJ it is. I confirm touching allowed first. She responds yes of course. And drags my hand to her arse and then over one of her ample handful tits.

These puppyÂ’s were magnificent once there were released from the black lacy bra. A plump DD at least.

She proceeds to oil up my cock and balls.

She cups my balls in in her hands and proceeds to massage them fuck me the massage was average but this massage is wild. A solid 10. This ML knows what she is doing. Slowly rubbing her hand up and down my cock with one hand softly squeezing my balls.

She occasionally rubs her finger around my anoos.

Not sure how king I can last as her tits are quite magnificent. And I raise my head and to get a better view of her handling my tackle and also to reach out to fondle her tits.

After only 5 mins of this treatment I am ready burst. One hand grabs her tit one on her arse. The strokes on my cock become faster and she grips my shaft harder as she knows IÂ’m getting closer.
    She starts to say fuck me, fuck me, give it to me I want to see your thick cum. I grip her arse even tighter and explode in a magnificent ejaculation. The cum splurts out off my cock and shoots up onto my chest and hits me in the face. She puts her hand in front when she see this and catches further sprays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hats off to you that was magnificent. New myself but expect you will do very well here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggzyAus View Post
    The moment arrives some free time to escape the daily duties of family lifeÂ’s and release pent up tension.

The anticipation of what lies ahead. Or should I say what is behind the door with the Neon sign.

Decide to visit a tried and true establishment.
    Park the car and pictures of a Young Asian Tight skirt with C cup Tits and juicy peach arse enter my head.

Today I havenÂ’t made a booking. But what the hell roll the dice and see what cums.

Push open the door bell jingles as I enter and I proceed up the stairs.

To my disappointment IÂ’m greeted by a 40 - 50 year what is commonly referred to as a boiler. Now I have to say she wasnÂ’t the worst I have seen but far from the best. If your a milf hunter it would suffice

I suck it up and decide to go ahead as I donÂ’t have a lot of time. So I promptly hand over a single pineapple for a 40min session. And she ushers me into one of the rooms. I ask for some water.

I undress and think to myself just a massage today or a bit of extra fun.

I decide to keep the pants on this time and see what quality the massage is.

Grab the towel on the bed and cover up. In she comes with the water. I turn to grab the water to check itÂ’s the same lady. Unfortunately the boiler is still there. (Always ask for the water so you can turn to see the lady coming in so you know what your getting) Ready to lather me in oil. Cock is unmoved at this point.

Shove my head through the hole and re-adjust my cock and balls to get comfortable.

She ask oil ok and pulls the towel off to adjust and sees my jocks. She says you want to take off I donÂ’t want to get oil on your pants, who am I to disagree I think to myself and she pulls them down as I shake them off my legs and feet. The towel is promptly disposed off to the corner and I readjust my cock and balls again so IÂ’m not squashing them. The feeling of the open air on your sack and shaft is invigorating and I get semi stiff.

The Massage starts with the obligatory, how hard you like soft medium hard. I ask for hard. Massage is a 6 out of 10 neither terrible nor mind blowing. Cock is back to relaxed status.
    The massage Continues for 20 mins before she moves to my inner thigh IÂ’m still lying face down at this point. She pays close attention to this area and occasionally grazes my cock and balls. Commonly referred to as Tackle Tickle. This continues and I start to get rock hard.

She asks me to turn over and straight away notices the tent pole sticking up.
    She asks would you like extra. I said what do you offer. HJ -Handjob $50 THJ, topless handjob $80, NHJ $100. Body slide $150.

I contemplate for 20secs and she rubs her hand up the back of my shaft.
    Bam THJ it is. I confirm touching allowed first. She responds yes of course. And drags my hand to her arse and then over one of her ample handful tits.

These puppyÂ’s were magnificent once there were released from the black lacy bra. A plump DD at least.

She proceeds to oil up my cock and balls.

She cups my balls in in her hands and proceeds to massage them fuck me the massage was average but this massage is wild. A solid 10. This ML knows what she is doing. Slowly rubbing her hand up and down my cock with one hand softly squeezing my balls.

She occasionally rubs her finger around my anoos.

Not sure how king I can last as her tits are quite magnificent. And I raise my head and to get a better view of her handling my tackle and also to reach out to fondle her tits.

After only 5 mins of this treatment I am ready burst. One hand grabs her tit one on her arse. The strokes on my cock become faster and she grips my shaft harder as she knows IÂ’m getting closer.
    She starts to say fuck me, fuck me, give it to me I want to see your thick cum. I grip her arse even tighter and explode in a magnificent ejaculation. The cum splurts out off my cock and shoots up onto my chest and hits me in the face. She puts her hand in front when she see this and catches further sprays.
    What a fckn novel. Lol. Good read. Keen to hear more

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And how many of us would have walked when confronted by a 40 -50 y o boiler? Me for one. But it just goes to show you different strokes (lol) for different blokes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes when they're young and beautiful they generally want top dollar for a phoned-in effort... quite the contrast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rill of the dice, experienced hands can be wondefull!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im sure I read this one or similar in penthouse forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can assure you these are my adventures young padwan. More to cum ….no pun intended

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    Im sure I read this one or similar in penthouse forum.
    Is penthouse still a thing? I guess there's still a market for horseshoes also!

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    And how many of us would have walked when confronted by a 40 -50 y o boiler? Me for one. But it just goes to show you different strokes (lol) for different blokes.
    The OP didn’t mention when he first met the ML whether he had noticed she was really well endowed ? That would be the first place I look, and for older woman they are more likely naturally busty rather than having big fake tits but I could be wrong here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The OP didn’t mention when he first met the ML whether he had noticed she was really well endowed ? That would be the first place I look, and for older woman they are more likely naturally busty
    I wonder if that is a thing or is we just find that busty old women are more likely to use their busty attributes on us unsuspecting punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    Is penthouse still a thing? I guess there's still a market for horseshoes also!
    I haven't seen it for quite a while. it was replaced with the internet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great read thanks for posting. I for one prefer experienced ladies I’m not there for eye candy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My best experiences have been with the older ladies. Older is fine as long as they’ve looked after their chassis’s

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    My best experiences have been with the older ladies. Older is fine as long as they’ve looked after their chassis’s
    As I approach the point in the innings where you can raise the bat for the first time, I find it a bit creepy to be with the younger MLs. So Bucket et al, I would appreciate some recommendations for quality mature MLs please…