Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife or Defacto no more fun

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wife or Defacto no more fun

Hello fellow punters,
    (This topic may have been mentioned before???)

Isn't it blatantly obvious to our partners that if they don't give us some pleasure we
    end up seeking alternative outlets. Some of my mates are so frustrated that they no longer
    Feel any guilt paying for a shag or picking some one up. It's not like we expect daily roots but some guys havent
    got any action for up to a year from their misses.
    They are all randy as hell before the wedding cake but after they are like a totally different person!
    Is this the ultimate bait & switch??? Pretty fucking clever ...
    Any other brothers experienced this?

It's extra tough now with bloody rampant covid!!!

Banned
    It works both ways, maybe your "missus" is getting hammered elsewhere.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish she was & I would encourage he if she did.. ..but no it ain't happening.Like several mates female partners I know they have closed up shop..probably for good...shame though as some are hot..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is both way, you might have less interest her compare when you are try to win her and give her special attention.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It works both ways, maybe your "missus" is getting hammered elsewhere.....
    That's correct. More women have affairs than men and the usual reason is that their partner doesn't show them much affection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

Isn't it blatantly obvious to our partners that if they don't give us some pleasure we
    end up seeking alternative outlets. Some of my mates are so frustrated that they no longer
    Feel any guilt paying for a shag or picking some one up. It's not like we expect daily roots but some guys havent
    They are all randy as hell before the wedding cake but after they are like a totally different person!

Yep, they should expect this but don't apparently.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How many of you farts have forgotten the simple date night? It usually helps out between the hustle and bustle of kids and careers. I have spoke to alot of older married women and they all say the same thing "date night" and don't take her for granted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yep it's exactly that, once they've secured the bag and they no longer need to work.

even if they end up giving you the booty it still feels like a transactional sex. which means you bring home the bread and egg, i let you smash. she will be doing the bare minimum.

dont get into relationship or marriage when she is looking for a provider
    only get into relationship or marriage when she lusts you

a good way to find out if she lusts you is, has she ever initiate sex? or start playing your little brother? blowjob without being asked?

lead the relationship with sexual charisma, not money

Alpha Male Strategies on youtube has a lot of good infos on female hypergamy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    How many of you farts have forgotten the simple date night? It usually helps out between the hustle and bustle of kids and careers. I have spoke to alot of older married women and they all say the same thing "date night" and don't take her for granted
    Basically what I said earlier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon the girls close up shop long before we would like. It’s a shame as in most cases our wives are hot, but not delivering in the bedroom department

Banned
    How many blokes actually want to root their missus? She’s probably fat and ugly after the age of 40. After putting up with her nagging, complaining, gas lighting and bullying, would any bloke really be in the mood to root her? And then you would have to negotiate BBBJ, CIM, DD?? No way hahaha. Cow girl might also not be possible if she’s fat.

Seriously, can you blame a bloke for wanting to root a hot, sexy young Asian babe? An hour away from the troubles of life. Once you’ve fucked a gorgeous, 45 kg, three-hole spinner with long black hair, you’re gone man! And you ain’t going back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    How many blokes actually want to root their missus? She’s probably fat and ugly after the age of 40. After putting up with her nagging, complaining, gas lighting and bullying, would any bloke really be in the mood to root her? And then you would have to negotiate BBBJ, CIM, DD?? No way hahaha. Cow girl might also not be possible if she’s fat.

Seriously, can you blame a bloke for wanting to root a hot, sexy young Asian babe? An hour away from the troubles of life. Once you’ve fucked a gorgeous, 45 kg, three-hole spinner with long black hair, you’re gone man! And you ain’t going back
    Haha we must have a few of those spinners in common

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

A female colleague of mine was a friend of a mistress of a business man. She told her how she often changed her hairstyle and dress style to keep renewing herself and to keep the man interested in her.

You probably could enourage her to do likewise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    add kids and ya wife will have zero interest. been through 2 marriages and i can tell you your partners/wives will start out as 'hot' but its all downhill from there.

and yes as many have mentioned, once ya taste the fruit of a beautiful young spinner, ya never going back. if ya a frumpy 40+ woman, its gonna be hard to compete...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, when there's a stunning 20-something Thai girl with huge cans and a big ass shoving her shaven pussy in your face while she sucks on your cock. It's hard to go back to anything else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

This 100%.
    Bros probably in the past put up with their negative attitudes + the nagging, complaining, gas lighting & bullying because their wives were once hot.

When the wives get older & blow-up like a balloon & with their attitudes, can understand husbands not being in the mood and the ever increasing divorce rate.
    -Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I reckon the girls close up shop long before we would like. It’s a shame as in most cases our wives are hot, but not delivering in the bedroom department
    It is almost if they use sex as a carrot and once they reach their goal (putting a ring on it), they close-up shop. I think its a bit selfish of the wives to restrixt a key part that maintains a healthy marriage.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First, how much effort you put into maintaining yourself would also affect how much effort she is willing to put for you. If you started farting / burping in front, becoming sloppy and not longer having the romantic nights etc, then you have answered your own question

Secondly, wives are not WL/prostitutes, they probably don't have the skills to keep your brother hard all time. So once you start enjoying girls outside, you will start comparing her with them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post

Secondly, wives are not WL/prostitutes, they probably don't have the skills to keep your brother hard all time. So once you start enjoying girls outside, you will start comparing her with them.
    Spot on mate. After fucking their way through hundreds of hookers, most blokes are more experienced than their wives. If you start giving the missus directions on how to suck your cock better or how to position her ass correctly etc, she’s going to wonder how you know so much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple old jokes.

How do you stop a woman from giving blowjobs? .... you marry her.

Why does the bride smile when walking down the aisle? ... because she knows she will never have to give another blow job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast