Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish's

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fetish's

I find it interesting as I get older how my "fetishes" are changing.

My new/current ladies are introducing different things to see how I react every time we meet.

Last night it was "latex".

Now I always latex interesting, especially on a well proportioned lady. So one with a full cover suit and a slippery session, whilst the other with just a latex bikini style, I found things highly erotic and kept on me on edge all night.
    I must say the boxing day sales were great this year, managed to buy a portable hot spa tub (blowup style) which fits in my garage/laundry, self inflating and without heat is great for a hot night as well.
    I suppose its a bit like "Lingerie" except that I find is a precursor to getting naked quicker.
    I do like bikini's, especially string ones which come away very easily.

So whats your fetish / kink ? (past / present / and maybe future ?)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Legs and ass. Not really a fetish, but I am borderline OCD on the “quality” of a girl’s pins. Like, I would only consider a girl to be leggy if, in missionary position and her thighs pushed up against her torso, her knees would be touching her chin. My partner’s knees can reach her mouth in this position, i find that a huge turn on.

I also look at her leg shape, straight and thin, with narrow dainty ankles. Perfect legs get me going every time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rimming/DD. Incidentally it is COVID-safe too lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    super deep rimming for me, basically tongue fucking/slurping my arse. can't get enough of it. Anyone here who knows a great deep rimming WL in Sydney, throw them my way!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have too many fetishes . However, some of my favourites are Cock worshipping MLs, and having a beer with a mate giving a ball by ball (pun intended) description of a hot ML we've both experienced.

One of my fetish is sharing a smoke or vape with the WL/ML during the session.
    As some of you know, some establishments allow smoking inside, and most lady is happy to share.
    Somehow I find it sexy AF, not a smoker normally, only during punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Anyone here who knows a great deep rimming WL in Sydney, throw them my way!
    I wish K Barbie (ex-Ginza) aka K Joy (5*) would return. Deepest rimming on the planet.

Banned
    super deep rimming for me, basically tongue fucking/slurping my arse. can't get enough of it. Anyone here who knows a great deep rimming WL in Sydney, throw them my way!
    A wife or girlfriend would surely not do this for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A wife or girlfriend would surely not do this for you.
    Not sure about wife but a girlfriend who loves you genuinely can probably do whatever to make you happy as long as you two can have open talk.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Not sure about wife but a girlfriend who loves you genuinely can probably do whatever to make you happy as long as you two can have open talk.
    Well surely you wouldn't have a wife if she doesn't satisfy your fetishes?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Well surely you wouldn't have a wife if she doesn't satisfy your fetishes?
    Someone else wife can .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Someone else wife can .....
    Easier to get your own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately I've been thinking about banging a hot chick doggy style while she has one of those foxtail butt plugs sticking out of her arse.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Lately I've been thinking about banging a hot chick doggy style while she has one of those foxtail butt plugs sticking out of her arse.
    Hell yeah. Especially good if you’re doing it with a girl who’s not accustomed to anal sex. Just moving the plug a little when you’re in her pussy gives the most intense feeling. I did a creampie like that once. I also swapped holes and did anal creampie with a vibrator up her pussy. FMD that was intense. I could feel the vibration in there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as my name suggests - anything to do with nice feet - worshipping and licking feet, sucking toes, footjobs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I also swapped holes and did anal creampie with a vibrator up her pussy. FMD that was intense.!
    Thats something that my very quiet, somewhat shy, unassuming, country girl SB allows me to do.
    She goes off as well when we do it.

My fetish is DP's and Nude beaches

Junior Member(有D料到)
    coco at 10 coronation parade in enfield, she works saturdays and sundays, she loves arse play and does rimming and will finger your arse whilst giving you a bbbj with CIM.

Jacobus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hell yeah. Especially good if you’re doing it with a girl who’s not accustomed to anal sex. Just moving the plug a little when you’re in her pussy gives the most intense feeling. I did a creampie like that once. I also swapped holes and did anal creampie with a vibrator up her pussy. FMD that was intense. I could feel the vibration in there!
    Some girls are scared in having both holes being entertained at the same time. They sure do not know what they are missing out. The ones that have tried become very orgasmic and later want to try it again. Of course, you need to be gentle with the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Full body Lubed sex.

Rimming on me

Long legs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    as my name suggests - anything to do with nice feet - worshipping and licking feet, sucking toes, footjobs
    I concur with footboy. As my name suggests I love getting footjobs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast