Thread: Recommendation between 533 Willoughby/ Bellevue 12

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendation between 533 Willoughby/ Bellevue 12

I am a newbie with little experience, I am planning to visit a brother for the first time. I’m debating between the 533 and the Bellevue 12. Was wondering if there were any recommendations? Ideally I’d prefer a 30+ WL possibly with big tits and eager to rp. Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never done 12 but 533 quite a bit if you want dirty milf action you will enjoy try karen Michelle or bety but really most of the girls are good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    533 got a discreet entry? That road is a busy one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    533 got a discreet entry? That road is a busy one
    No, you have to run the gauntlet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go in no one gives a shit but you unless you're a local there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What about the Bellevue? Any rear entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wat are you worried about max are you a prominent local member or a popular media presonality? Or are you so ashamed of yourself that even though your anonymous you dont want to be seen entering a sex shop. You need to get over that if your going to be a punter and just do it man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just walking in with your head high, displaying pride that your libido is so strong and insatiable that you need to satisfy it with low price punts from wherever you can get them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxYou View Post
    What about the Bellevue? Any rear entrance?
    It is called the stride of pride.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For your first punt, do yourself a favour, save some more coin and go to a higher class establishment. Unless you have a fetish for milf or filth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just walk in no one cares

Banned
    Why do girls work in these seedy places...are they attracted by the salacious debauchery just as we are..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Why do girls work in these seedy places...are they attracted by the salacious debauchery just as we are..?
    They must be bro Labia Vortex!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Some work because of a friend that works there, some owe management a debt for various reasons, some have no idea and need quick money plus many other reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxYou View Post
    I am a newbie with little experience, I am planning to visit a brother for the first time. I’m debating between the 533 and the Bellevue 12. Was wondering if there were any recommendations? Ideally I’d prefer a 30+ WL possibly with big tits and eager to rp. Thanks!
    533 definitely has better looking women than 12 bellevue. Karen and Michelle are good at 533.

If you have to go to 12 bellevue, Linda/Jojo is probably the best looking (Linda has better service) and Lisa has the best service (with passable looks).

But given the price of 533, why not try some $150/hr shops out west with better looking and younger girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    533's entrance is pretty exposed but not too bad after peak hours, maybe one person at the bus stop, just Gotta confidently walk in as if it's any other legitimate business, they probably don't even know the shop is there. Having said that, not easy if you're nervous though.

Although as some suggested, save some money for a better place like Ginza (the one on Clarence Street).

It has a rear entrance.
    The girls seem to give much better service (given my last few times at 533).
    The girls look more like there photos, compared to 533.
    533 seems pretty run down, you may not even get a room with a shower.
    And finally, if you're going to 533 to see Karen or Michelle, good luck, even when I was a regular it got to the point where my bookings fell through 2 out of 3 times and naturally you only find out after you get there and offered someone else.
    (guess once a week isn't regular enough)

For the sake of an extra 120 or so (270hr) you're better off punting half as much at Ginza. Wish I tried this place sooner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    12 Bellevue was very run down a couple of years back not sure if it has changed since. But definitely towards the GILF side