Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Born Asian Girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aussie Born Asian Girls

Hoping for suggestions for any Aussie Born aasiqn girls.
    Helps with the language and connection for me.

Banned
    ABC Jennifer at Marrickville no5.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rose at 12 Greenacre (Pink house)
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Pricilla Hon, ranked 300’s in the world , just beat the two times Wimbledon Champion Kvitova to reach the second round in Adelaide, you should see a lot more of her tall, lean, young tight body this Summer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Pricilla Hon, ranked 300’s in the world , just beat the two times Wimbledon Champion Kvitova to reach the second round in Adelaide, you should see a lot more of her tall, lean, young tight body this Summer.
    I wonder if she provides extras 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She'll bounce your balls for you
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touché, is all I can say!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Summerville has a new Aussie born HK girl Gabby - anyone tried her? The photos look busty

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    I wonder if she provides extras ��
    A sporty bi-girl double with Minjee Lee would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Summerville has a new Aussie born HK girl Gabby - anyone tried her? The photos look busty
    Tried to book her today, no reply from the shop… too bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza has Sweety (AB Filo) and Ginza Empire has Dior (AB VxC). Never seen them so can’t confirm if they’re AB or just fluent in English but they’re advertised as AB. Rose at pinkhouse Greenacre is definitely AB but not Nepalese as advertised. Jade at 42 is also definitely AB Viet (quarter Spanish).

My favourite AB girl is still ABV Lily at No 5. Only did premium so $190 an hour but for that you got bbbj, kissing, DATY and get to fuck one of the nicest pussies which in retrospect was an absolute bargain for an early 20s AB girl that I’d rate 8/10 in looks. Sadly she left the industry in 2020.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Ginza has Sweety (AB Filo) and Ginza Empire has Dior (AB VxC). Never seen them so can’t confirm if they’re AB or just fluent in English but they’re advertised as AB. Rose at pinkhouse Greenacre is definitely AB but not Nepalese as advertised. Jade at 42 is also definitely AB Viet (quarter Spanish).

My favourite AB girl is still ABV Lily at No 5. Only did premium so $190 an hour but for that you got bbbj, kissing, DATY and get to fuck one of the nicest pussies which in retrospect was an absolute bargain for an early 20s AB girl that I’d rate 8/10 in looks. Sadly she left the industry in 2020.
    It's a real pity there aren't more Aussie born Asian girls taking up this profession. Yes Lily was a sweetheart. I guess she couldn't keep it up any longer when she had a boyfriend. I'm sure he would have had issues that older guys were pounding his sweetheart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t know she left because she had a bf. What a lucky guy. She did have expensive habits though, I know her hair and nails appointments were quite costly especially for someone her age. I wonder if her bf is a suger daddy

Banned
    Didn’t know she left because she had a bf. What a lucky guy. She did have expensive habits though, I know her hair and nails appointments were quite costly especially for someone her age. I wonder if her bf is a suger daddy
    I didn't say she left solely due to having a boyfriend. She did have a boyfriend while she was working and this may have been one reason for leaving but who knows. As we all know, personal relationships may get in the way of work. This is why many WLs try not having boyfriends while doing this job.

Rose at pinkhouse Greenacre is definitely AB but not Nepalese as advertised..
    So what background is Rose ? Looking at visiting her very soon. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s definitely not Nepalese but she’ll probably keep that act up.

If I had to take a guess I’d go with Pinay. Lots of aussie born filipinas. Maybe she doesn’t want to advertise as such to avoid also coming across someone she knows.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I know Rose ethnic background, if you must know you can PM me.
    Is it such an issue to simply state on the forum ? Might save you having to clear your
    Inbox

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dior from Ginza Empire (ex 42) definitely not ABV, can t you guys tell from the viet accent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sweety is ab for sure. Service is pretty standard but she is quite young.

There’s ABV esky Perry in the private section. not sure if she’s still around. I saw her when she first started and was only charging 250/hr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennifer at No5 Marrickville is Aussie Born Chinese.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast