Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aussie Born Asian Girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Summerville has a new Aussie born HK girl Gabby - anyone tried her? The photos look busty
    The photos are all fake... Gabby is rotund, saggy, talks your head off, and loves an argument with the girls, apparently... I saw her in person behind the desk, and I was put off immediately. I was shocked at her appearance as I compared the photos on my phone with her. Summer sat next to her pretending that everything was normal. Woodsy was right! She sounded sweet on the phone, but the looks was far from sweet... Lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    The photos are all fake... Gabby is rotund, saggy, talks your head off, and loves an argument with the girls, apparently... I saw her in person behind the desk, and I was put off immediately. I was shocked at her appearance as I compared the photos on my phone with her. Summer sat next to her pretending that everything was normal. Woodsy was right! She sounded sweet on the phone, but the looks was far from sweet... Lol!
    Thanks for the advice, I was about to book her but looks like I dodged a bullet!
    And I noticed a lot of Summerville girls are 30+, but they do have their market for it.

Here is an ‘updated’ photo of Gabby, now I know not to believe
    IMG_8016.jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I was about to book her but looks like I dodged a bullet!
    And I noticed a lot of Summerville girls are 30+, but they do have their market for it.

Here is an ‘updated’ photo of Gabby, now I know not to believe
    IMG_8016.jpg
    If that was really her photo, and she is in her 20s now, that would make her 12 in the photo! Highly doubt it... Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photos are all fake... Gabby is rotund ....
    Possibly my all time favourite adjective. Brutal, yet polite ..

Thanks cmk bro! I was about to book her last week, as I was also looking for Aussie born Asian. Dodged a bullet it seems.
    Settled with Cathy at Pink House and got my ABC (half Chinese/indo) fix!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Thanks cmk bro! I was about to book her last week, as I was also looking for Aussie born Asian. Dodged a bullet it seems.
    Settled with Cathy at Pink House and got my ABC (half Chinese/indo) fix!
    How was Cathy? Is there an AR? I like Indo girls too...

How was Cathy? Is there an AR? I like Indo girls too...
    Yep, it’s buried somewhere in AR session…
    She’s a ML switching over to WL, so session was very vanilla but also sexual at the same time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Cathy the same as Katherine from PBM? And she’s Aussie born Chinese/Indo and not Malay/Indo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how/what these ABC girls tell their friends, family etc what she is doing for a job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew this Veitnamese WL from Cabramatta, gave best BBJ and did not have any reflex, she liked rough sex, she would sometimes ask me to pund her as hard as possible, I have gone Mike Tyson on her ass sometimes, some asian chick's like it rough and I am not sure why, she was still a student in Uni and was side hustling as WL to buy expensive purse , clothes and shit. Her parents migrated to Australia when she was just a year old and her parents worked in grocery store. I used to visit her apartment very often, she wanted to open her own salon hence was saving up some money. When I first met her she was just 19, one day I deleted all my private WL contacts, I still regret that decision. Went back to the shop to check if she was working, was told she quit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I knew this Veitnamese WL from Cabramatta, gave best BBJ and did not have any reflex, she liked rough sex, she would sometimes ask me to pund her as hard as possible, I have gone Mike Tyson on her ass sometimes, some asian chick's like it rough and I am not sure why, she was still a student in Uni and was side hustling as WL to buy expensive purse , clothes and shit. Her parents migrated to Australia when she was just a year old and her parents worked in grocery store. I used to visit her apartment very often, she wanted to open her own salon hence was saving up some money. When I first met her she was just 19, one day I deleted all my private WL contacts, I still regret that decision. Went back to the shop to check if she was working, was told she quit.
    I sent you a pm about this girl. Just curious if its the same one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    I wonder how/what these ABC girls tell their friends, family etc what she is doing for a job.
    Probably the same any hooker tells their parents? Why would being ABC make any difference?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    Probably the same any hooker tells their parents? Why would being ABC make any difference?
    Well if you're parents are overseas they could tell them anything. For the ABC, I'm sure mum and dad would be curious if you're working odd hours and days. Just my thoughts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    Maybe they would say it in Chinese. :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Well if you're parents are overseas they could tell them anything. For the ABC, I'm sure mum and dad would be curious if you're working odd hours and days. Just my thoughts.
    Most girls wouldn't be living at home with their parents. That way, they wouldn't need to worry about coming home late or explain why she has sexy clothes in her bag when leaving home. There are some girls who have day jobs while also working on the side.

Not sure if anyone remember, there were 2 ABC best friends working at Misty ( when they were still at Bondi). Had a 3some with them and BBFS ( was young and stupid back than).
    Anyone remember their name ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12