Thread: Au Kelly: as per her website “very passive”

Senior Member(無間使者)

Au Kelly: as per her website “very passive”

Booked Kelly hoping to finish the year off with a young slim Cauc girl with big natural breasts and left disappointed. Her face was very average and Sz 8-10 body with a small tummy and massive breasts. I would not have picked her from intro based on her appearance, but such is the problem with trying to see Cauc girls at Asian shops: they’re generally so busy you have to book sight unseen.

Service-wise Kelly was a starfish. Light kissing and then just laid there while I buried my face in those breasts. She had a trimmed bush so I didn’t bother with DATY. Her BBBJ was actually quite reasonable but she didn’t persist at it for very long.

She was surprisingly tight and sex felt good. Missionary and cowgirl elicited minimal response from her so I decided to just get her into doggy and get a load out. Her moaning did reach a crescendo a few times during doggy and I felt her vagina contract so she may have cum but who knows? I didn’t really care anyway as I just enjoyed her tight pussy. To her credit, she obliged with any position I wanted and took the heavy pounding I gave her without any complaints (or any comment actually)

So basically it was just using her as a sex doll. I got a load off as the buzzer rang but definitely won’t be seeing her again.

Banned
    i saw Kelly for 30 mins today, bit pricey, everything increases in prices except my salary....lol ...., sad!

I have slightly different experience, i guess personal taste sometimes differ, except when we are talking about victoria secret models, we all will concur on that level of beauty.

To me Kelly is young and cute and sweet...., yes she doesn't have the beauty sharp cool turning head look of models, but she is cute and definitely youthful...

she is passive, but she is quite accommodating which is still good enough for me..., love her volluptious body yet small waist and great natural bouncy boobs with pink wide aerollas (my fav!!)

i was contemplating to try French Lola... as i do like tattoed girls..., especially the gym fit ones....., but from the photos she gave me that Amy Winehouse/Lady Gaga vibe.....which agrees to what brother Hungry has reported...,
    Amy Winehouse/Lady Gaga are not my type....

thanks bro Hungry for sharing the experience, hope this year there will be more choices for us punters in the market..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same Ginza AU Kelly. Went to see Kelly a few months back but dont recall her having big boobs. They were small-ish but very droopy, very. Yup, as young, and yup for being passive. But definitely small boobs.

Has there been different Kelly’s in Ginza the past few months?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same Ginza AU Kelly. Went to see Kelly a few months back but dont recall her having big boobs. They were small-ish but very droopy, very. Yup, as young, and yup for being passive. But definitely small boobs.

Has there been different Kelly’s in Ginza the past few months?
    Kelly’s breasts are definitely on the bigger side: at least D if not DDs. They do have some droop to them, but probably normal for their size.

I’m glad negi and One23Four had a good time with Kelly. It’s good we have different tastes so we don’t all fight over the same girls lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post

i was contemplating to try French Lola... as i do like tattoed girls..., especially the gym fit ones....., but from the photos she gave me that Amy Winehouse/Lady Gaga vibe.....which agrees to what brother Hungry has reported...,
    Amy Winehouse/Lady Gaga are not my type....

Amy Winehouse…. Lmaooo no man. Can’t even compare the faces, no comparison.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, that's why you should go for Asian at least at a medicore level they would still be prettier than your Caucasian encounter