Jiggzy here, I'll be posting my adventures here on a regular basis. This one in particular involves a friend of mine where we went together to Mollison in West End the sister shop to Daydream in town. Have to say been in the game for 12+years and the girls at these shops are second to none.
When payday rolls around my mate gets the urge and on this occasion he dragged me along for the journey. So after a wine or two up the road we made the booking for Kit-Kat and Manuka (read between the lines). So as we walk up to the old Qlder house we are greeted by two beautiful girls for our booking, the ascetics of this joint is below par with wooden floors and paper thin walls not pleasant when you can hear your mate being tugged.
I went off with Kit-Kat where she ushered me to the room and my mate next door, room is spacious which is a plus but drawn to the wooden floor which keeps creeking and the walls. Either way I hop on the table with my jocks on, I love the feeling when they pull my jocks off halfway through and in walks Kit-Kat amazing uniform which is a nice touch now at both shops and asks the standard what pressure you like I go for the medium. During the massage I make small chit-chat which she opened up abit and proceeded to ask if I wanted any extras, which looking at her body would love that body slide and I do away with three pineapples. When they take that uniform off I'm thinking fuck me and start reciting the national anthem to keep my cock from going hard and having a premature ejaculation.
I get the deed done and well worth it, at this time I could hear my mate getting oiled up and the dirty talking from Manuka (if you had her before you know what I mean) begins. I can hear my mate starting to get tugged and I'm still talking away with Kit-Kat and wanted to play a joke on my mate by walking in on him mid tug with Manuka , which she agreed. So I sneaky walk out as the floor boards creek on every step, and head out to open the door on the room. Get to the door and the door knob is heavily oiled which makes it hard to open, I then hear this shout in Thai (assume who the fuck is it) and Kit-Kat has my back and yells back it's only me. She opens the door and I see my fat cunt of a mate sitting on the table all jiggly, which the best to my description the room smelt like the old peep show smell in the valley of jizz and sweat which I say what the fuck is that smell, this is where my mate said it is Mollison bleach.