Thread: Jessie - MAC massage at Central - dfk godess

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Jessie - MAC massage at Central - dfk godess

Ah MAC, it’s one disorganized shit show but you gotta love it. I rock up, no booking, yes please come in no problem. How long you want to stay - one hour? No, who you want to see? Jessie. Have you seen her before? Yea. How long was your last session? 30 mins. Ok 45 mins, ok? Yes.

$60 collected and I took my gear off. Waited 15 mins for Jessie to come in. Worth it. She recognizes me. Straight to DFK - like making out with gf. I feel 16 again. I’m happy to keep kissing naked for 10 mins or so. Then I explore her tits, gently sucking.

Then I get ready for daty only to discover a tampon. No worries. I kiss her shaven mound without sticking me tongue in. Then finger her while Jessie gets wet.

Then it’s time for Spanish while looking at my cock fuck her tits in the mirror. Then I stand up and she jerks me while I play with her body. Jessie, can I cum on you? Yes. I blow my load on her stomach. Hot af.

Massage. Chat. Pineapple. Happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ah MAC, it’s one disorganized shit show but you gotta love it.
    Ahh that's why we love our MAC. Such a contrast to the actual service from the girls.

Anyone know if Jessie is fine with seeing clients from her own nationality?