Coco at Desires, Penrith - it was OK

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Desires

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 391a High St, Penrith

Phone : 4722 2229

Hours of Business : Early til late

Rates : $90/45min

Extras Cost : Tip asked for CIM (didn't pursue)

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : OK face, short, bit cuddly, C-cups, not very hairy bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : It was OK

My experience/comments : Decided to try another new shop in the Penrith area so I went to the place in Abel St, Jamisontown but, late morning, it was closed.

Plan B was 393 in the High St. As I walked towards the rear entrance an Asian lady was getting in a car and she told me this place was also closed – “No girls, come back tomorrow”.

I then remembered it was the eve of Chinese New Year – the girls were probably all at home cleaning and cooking in preparation for tonight’s celebrations. (Whoops – getting a bit sexist there!!)

Plan C was next door at 391a (a place that 3˝ years ago I vowed never to return to). The door was opened by a very short lady who said she was called Coco.

She showed me into a room and gave me a hug and, after checking she did natural oral and 69, I paid and showered.

Coco has an OK face and was wearing a very short, low-cut dress which hinted at a promising rack.

She returned and stripped – a bit cuddly but decent C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Coco immediately started sucking me. It was an OK BBBJ – no teeth, good used of her tongue and just a couple of tissue-breaks but it was a bit erratic and not very deep.

She soon suggested some 69 and moved round.

This was also OK as she reacted quite well, squirming and moaning, but she wouldn’t let me finger-fuck her.

Coco eventually pulled away (she might have cum) saying she was horny and wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked for more BJ.

She soon again suggested we fuck so I let her dress me. She asked for a tip when I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth - I shook my head.

We started with some cowgirl. Coco went very slowly at first with plenty of comments about my size but she took it quite well although again she was a bit erratic.

At one stage I popped out and she sat beside me, removed the condom, applied some lube and started giving me a hand-job.

This was pleasant but I hadn’t finished fucking yet so I asked for some doggie. She got a new condom and I stood by the bed.

The doggie was not bad as the view in the mirror of her tits swinging low was good and she was making the right noises but she swiped my hand away when it got within a couple of inches of her arsehole.

She also kept shifting position which restricted my access and interrupted my flow so I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was better as Coco either had her little legs waving in the air or wrapped round my waist (well, as far round as they could reach) and she was getting quite vocal as I gradually went fasted until I came.

I withdrew and lay on the bed but Coco didn’t tidy me up at first – she just lay beside me while she recovered.

She then knelt beside me, removed the condom and wiped me down and gave me a light massage, which was mostly concentrated on my cock and balls.

She said she was from Beijing, and worked there every day and there were usually two other girls working at the same time.

I showered and dressed and Coco showered and, with a towel wrapped around her, led me to the exit.

In spite of my earlier vow, it wasn’t too bad (taking the price into consideration) and I might be back to try some of the other ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done mate. That’s definitely taking one for the team. Going into a shop that you’d vowed never to visit again.

I wandered around Penrith checking out the scene on one of my Sydney trips.
    Walked into both those shops you mentioned by their back entrances. Couldn’t get out quickly enough. Might have just been a bad day but didn’t see anything that remotely turned me on.