Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Ok !! We talking take 5 just off Deshon st.....
    Went past today, and the gates are locked??

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is this at ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was told they are not working weekends

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    Was told they are not working weekends
    I visited last week and the owner said she was concerned about the latest COVID cases because a few MLs contracted it over the festive period so she has been operating with very few MLs. She has told me the shop has been quite too and closes weekends as it is generally only her and one or two MLs on covering the shop. I had a massage on the day and her service wasnt as thorough as usual but I can appreciate the dilemma she is in and, I still left with a smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny how some these girls more scared of covid than a serious sti lol
    Anyway hope it opens weekends again soon as that’s my favourite time to punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Funny how some these girls more scared of covid than a serious sti lol
    Anyway hope it opens weekends again soon as that’s my favourite time to punt
    I cant agree more. The issue is they are illegal brothels in essence so dont need to get tested for stis for work however a positive covid will shut the doors.
    I think all who are on this site accept that fact when taking a punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic.

Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding.

A bit embarrassing when you post the wrong message from the wrong account, but overall, I doff my hat to you and the spreadsheet you use to track all your user IDs and passwords.

Bravo!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJuice View Post
    I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic.

Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding.

A bit embarrassing when you post the wrong message from the wrong account, but overall, I doff my hat to you and the spreadsheet you use to track all your user IDs and passwords.

Bravo!
    and the winner is ........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...51#post2171151

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Or someone not prepared to be dictated to or ripped off by overinflated prices set by greedy ML.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    How’s loading Tinder and getting it for free in comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Yeah Tinder is as successful as Locanto.

lol....
    Now seeing this is your first post "Blue Juice" - you have been sitting reading the forum for how long without contributing ?????? ...and then your first post is " I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic. Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding."

Then leon-001 gets on with this dribble.

So you are saying Duel hands and The Professor and I are the same person? didn't you forget I am Brown Wallaby as well...geez

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @4FoW2

Jesus mate! Why so defensive?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I never said dual hands was. don't muddy the waters bs'er.

the prof seamlessly answering for you. don't need much more than that.

this guy signing off puff puff. must be hard for you to always get it right.

enjoy what you do bs'er.
    Now you're saying I'm filteredglue as well...classic..... hey can I be cuteguy as well ..he has over 5,000 posts therefore I must have had thousands of fucks...well lucky me!

Get real ..why would anyone bother with 3,4, 10 different posters names? Headshake.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mutiple accounts? So is leon bluejuice? 90% of traffic? No that just you leon rummaging through old posts and people's profiles to try and point out shit when its you that never posts about a punt, only complaining about punters. This place is to focus on the ladies, not us dudes. Puff puff, sorry, poof poof.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So is anyone actually punting this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't try and shift your shit onto me. For someone who goes back to other punters' past posts, you haven't reposted or linked where you say I accuse you of being zen man, brown wallaby and spaceman. Please do.
    Do i think you're bluejuice... i dont know or care, I was pointing out your hypocrisy.
    You're a sad little man who spends too much time on this forum picking on others rather than actually posting about punts. Don't ask ithers to do better. Do better yourself.
    And yes 60 mnute appointment, with 50 minute bbbjs with cim, 3 pineapples.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Don't try and shift your shit onto me. For someone who goes back to other punters' past posts, you haven't reposted or linked where you say I accuse you of being zen man, brown wallaby and spaceman. Please do.
    Do i think you're bluejuice... i dont know or care, I was pointing out your hypocrisy.
    You're a sad little man who spends too much time on this forum picking on others rather than actually posting about punts. Don't ask ithers to do better. Do better yourself.
    And yes 60 mnute appointment, with 50 minute bbbjs with cim, 3 pineapples.
    Hey Kingy ..just ignore this dick, he obviously has issues.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001
    This message is hidden because leon_001 is on your ignore list.
    Sorry Leon_001 I have to live another day without your contribution. Was it a review? was it your actual experience of a shop visit? was it an offer to share intel?

Meanwhile it's good to see iamking is also enjoying the new pricing regime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I live in fear of you leon.
    Still wating for you to post about a punt.
    Still waiting for you to repost me calling you ALL the different punters.

Hey, maybe I did, I don't remember insignificant things. I do remember my punts, my MLs, my WLs. Dont be jealous only because you never get to have those exoerience. Dont be jealous of other peoples punts. Don't worry, your mum will let you out soon enough.
    Jumping up and down about what I have posted over the years to catch me (and others) out still doesn't justify your non punting posts.

Why are you on here leon?????

Call me John Farnham, but my farewell tour was not as long.
    Call me Michael Jordan, my retirement was shorter lived.
    Call me leon, I'll be more offended than being called brownwallaby or HHHeisenberg.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Hey, maybe I did, I don't remember insignificant things. I do remember my punts, my MLs, my WLs. Dont be jealous only because you never get to have those experience.
    In the interests of getting this back onto the punting topic and recognising that most of use now have Leon_001 on our Ignore List you statement about remembering all of your punts is interesting. I have had punts that I seriously do not remember after a week or so. Some of them are just so standard they don't go into long term memory.

When I am punting in the room I maintain the image of a mediocre seldom wannabe regular that doesn't go to parlours very often. In conversation the girl asked me something like "Touchngo have you ever have massage and sex with Cambodia girl?" It was a good question and the fact that it took me a few minutes to answer gave me away as a guy mentally running through 400+ punts in multiple countries and situations. I think I answered "no" but underneath I was recalling a night in KL, Beach Club I think it was called, slim dark skinned Cambodian spinner came home for the night.

Happy punting guys. I think I can fit in one more 30min massage and HJ in the budget for the week.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    In the interests of getting this back onto the punting topic and recognising that most of use now have Leon_001 on our Ignore List you statement about remembering all of your punts is interesting. I have had punts that I seriously do not remember after a week or so. Some of them are just so standard they don't go into long term memory.
    W I think I answered "no" but underneath I was recalling a night in KL, Beach Club I think it was called, slim dark skinned Cambodian spinner came home for the night.
    Cheers
    I cried when all the young Viets left Beach Club, I mourned when it closed down. Going to KL with great accomodation, great food, quick trip from Singapore, lots to do during the day, great shopping and clothes and a third of the price of Sing and now all gone .............poo!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    Sorry Leon_001 I have to live another day without your contribution. Was it a review? was it your actual experience of a shop visit? was it an offer to share intel?

Meanwhile it's good to see iamking is also enjoying the new pricing regime.
    Yes we get it. leon is on your ignore list. If you seriously want to ignore him, then ignore him. The rest of us don't need to read about it every fucking day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast