Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, I was in KL for a month twice... admittedly before joining the punting scene. It sounds like I missed out on a whole 'nother level!! Bugger! Hopefully I can get back there on another work trip in the coming months... the food (at least) was absolutely amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Wow, I was in KL for a month twice... ... the food (at least) was absolutely amazing.
    Oh yeah, I'll drink to that!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow, I was in KL for a month twice... admittedly before joining the punting scene. It sounds like I missed out on a whole 'nother level!! Bugger! Hopefully I can get back there on another work trip in the coming months... the food (at least) was absolutely amazing.
    Was there 2013 - 2019 every year ...sometimes twice a year.....yes food was great & cheap...BC et al have all gone ...best way now is Wechat etc ..but COVID has destroyed KL for punting ( like bloody everywhere else).
    If you want intel get on ISG.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A little mention about one bloke with many accounts on this thread and "everyone" pivots to KL to change the subject - perhaps a bit of overreach. I wonder if anyone has seen you boys at the same place at the same time?

Your duplicate accounts on the isg forum sticks out like dog nuts, also. But at least it's not an incessant waterfall of bollocks like it is on this forum. Over the years, I've also noticed that you retire user ids here and there.

If you go easy on the bullshit here, I wont' call you out. It's polluting the forum and hardly anyone else posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=BlueJuice;2307330]A little mention about one bloke with many accounts on this thread and "everyone" pivots to KL to change the subject - perhaps a bit of overreach. /QUOTE]

OK, tell us your Brisbane punting experiences.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And fully booked out from 12 noon Friday with punters loading up before closure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So sorry, I seem to have missed something. What on earth is ISG?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So sorry, I seem to have missed something. What on earth is ISG?
    internationalsexguide

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ISG is good for overseas punting pretty hopeless for Briz.
    If you're travelling essential research IMHO, also shows what the landscape is like OS and in comparison how shit it is here.
    4FoW2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234