Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting

Well... i reckon I'd stay off punting in the near future. The risk of catching covid is too high.

I know we will all catch it one day but it will sound ridiculous to catch it from a massage place.

It has been good times with the nice MLs and thank you to all of you brothers for sharing intels. Appreciate the stories and leads.

I will miss some of the MLs in Brissy. I guess I'd be back if i do finish catching covid, or when covid has ended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy New Year to you all too. I'm likely not to reply to private messages.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Has anyone been to shops lately?
    I would imagine they are very quiet, but i could be wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Called into Wharf street Tweed ..late December…honestly I have never seen it so busy…I got very lucky and had to keep the noise down ..the time before with the same girl it was so loud I considered putting my hand over her mouth…great fun.
    Anyhow very busy …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    popular shops have a queue.

luna at coopers was closed on Wednesday, dont know why. open today though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went for one last punt this week and the shop was pretty busy. Not super busy but my ML had back to back bookings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Haven’t had any probs getting into see usual MLs on Nth side this week, although a little surprised that some were as busy as they were. Seems punters are resolved to getting Omicron at some point after all. Is a bit of a challenge wearing a mask though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why would you put a hold on punting for fear of an incredibly mild variant like omicron? Even the new state CHO suggests everybody should just get on with life and embrace the coming wave to accelerate herd immunity.

Like you said, you’re bound to get it eventually so why live in constant fear like some kind of pathetic bubble boy. Based on sheer population density, you’re probably more likely to get it while shopping then at a massage shop. Then once you have it you can relish in the fact you now have some of those sweet sweet natural antibodies.

Been to vivi’s recently. Can confirm, they were quiet. One of their top girls only had 3 bookings for entire shift.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a message that one of your very popular southside shop is closing up for the weekend. Seems it's hard to fill girls to shifts and the girls that are turning up are getting over worked.

Seems it will be getting harder.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    Over worked girls is a good thing - they often say to newbies - want to earn some money?

So yes .....it will be getting harder, but isn't that the point?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a message that one of your very popular southside shop is closing up for the weekend. Seems it's hard to fill girls to shifts and the girls that are turning up are getting over worked.

Which shop is this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it’s quieter this means they have more energy for you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by statd001 View Post
    Why would you put a hold on punting for fear of an incredibly mild variant like omicron? Even the new state CHO suggests everybody should just get on with life and embrace the coming wave to accelerate herd immunity.

Like you said, you’re bound to get it eventually so why live in constant fear like some kind of pathetic bubble boy. Based on sheer population density, you’re probably more likely to get it while shopping then at a massage shop. Then once you have it you can relish in the fact you now have some of those sweet sweet natural antibodies.

Been to vivi’s recently. Can confirm, they were quiet. One of their top girls only had 3 bookings for entire shift.
    I think it's too early to say those sweet natural antibodies are good for people or not.

It is too naive to listen to the new CHO. Does anyone know the long term impacts for children? There is no stats available.

Btw the girls at vivi are generally not up to the standard. The ones i walked from are chunky with legs like a bear.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Which shop is this?
    Sent you a PM for now. Pending confirmation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looks like everyone’s fav Korean place is closed this weekend 😞

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given that covid is spreading everywhere fast.
    MLs can catch covid as well, and whilst following isolation protocols will be missing from the roster for that time.
    Every shop will go through the same thing.

In terms of contact tracing, it's not an issue anymore.
    There is no contact tracing.

So having recovered from covid myself, I'm looking forward to continue visiting shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had the Rona for a week now. It hasn't been the best week but it wasn't as bad as the channel 7 said it was gonna be.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axen View Post
    I've had the Rona for a week now. It hasn't been the best week but it wasn't as bad as the channel 7 said it was gonna be.
    Yes because everyone gets it exactly the same. Some don’t even know theyve got it, millions have died.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't forget your life jacket and outdoor seat belt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can some pm me some shops

The shop I've feequent at is closed because of the lack of girls . Came here in search for a replacement. My preference are towards slim Asian girls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast