Thread: Punting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had the Rona for a week now. It hasn't been the best week but it wasn't as bad as the channel 7 said it was gonna be.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axen View Post
    I've had the Rona for a week now. It hasn't been the best week but it wasn't as bad as the channel 7 said it was gonna be.
    Yes because everyone gets it exactly the same. Some don’t even know theyve got it, millions have died.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't forget your life jacket and outdoor seat belt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can some pm me some shops

The shop I've feequent at is closed because of the lack of girls . Came here in search for a replacement. My preference are towards slim Asian girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddumbum View Post
    The shop I've feequent at is closed because of the lack of girls . Came here in search for a replacement. My preference are towards slim Asian girls.
    what are your other requirements? maybe we can share our private lists with you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    what are your other requirements? maybe we can share our private lists with you.
    No other requirements besides slim and Asian women. Tried but having trouble DMing you for some pointers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic.

Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding.

A bit embarrassing when you post the wrong message from the wrong account, but overall, I doff my hat to you and the spreadsheet you use to track all your user IDs and passwords.

Bravo!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJuice View Post
    I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic.

Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding.

A bit embarrassing when you post the wrong message from the wrong account, but overall, I doff my hat to you and the spreadsheet you use to track all your user IDs and passwords.

Bravo!
    and the winner is ........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...51#post2171151

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Or someone not prepared to be dictated to or ripped off by overinflated prices set by greedy ML.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    How’s loading Tinder and getting it for free in comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Yeah Tinder is as successful as Locanto.

lol....
    Now seeing this is your first post "Blue Juice" - you have been sitting reading the forum for how long without contributing ?????? ...and then your first post is " I'd like to give the one guy on here with a shitload of duplicate accounts a shout out. You'd be 90% of forum traffic. Your persistence in being able to strike up a conversation between your different accounts to flush out intel from others is outstanding."

Then leon-001 gets on with this dribble.

So you are saying Duel hands and The Professor and I are the same person? didn't you forget I am Brown Wallaby as well...geez