Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think about it guys. If one ML got covid from a punter, the other MLs will have it as they are in the same waiting room. No doubt about it.

I dont care if i get it tbh, but there are kids and elderly parents who i see. I cant see the point of punting now, get covid and pass it to them.

If you read into the stats in the uk, there is 1 in 100 people who go into hospital from covid and around 8% who would suffer from long covid.

Long covid means suffering from the long term effects of shortness of breath, headache, loss of memory, coughs etc.

Back to the shop, if MLs on the day have it, cab you trust yourself to be in the same bed which others have touched, spermed on, or cum on?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddumbum View Post
    The shop I've feequent at is closed because of the lack of girls . Came here in search for a replacement. My preference are towards slim Asian girls.
    what are your other requirements? maybe we can share our private lists with you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Think about it guys. If one ML got covid from a punter, the other MLs will have it as they are in the same waiting room. No doubt about it.

I dont care if i get it tbh, but there are kids and elderly parents who i see. I cant see the point of punting now, get covid and pass it to them.

If you read into the stats in the uk, there is 1 in 100 people who go into hospital from covid and around 8% who would suffer from long covid.

Long covid means suffering from the long term effects of shortness of breath, headache, loss of memory, coughs etc.

Back to the shop, if MLs on the day have it, cab you trust yourself to be in the same bed which others have touched, spermed on, or cum on?
    well said, but some people just don't seem to care about the "others" or just believe in all the bs that the media is trying to brain wash us on

omicrom is not milder, it's more deadlier and more resistant to the vaccine, the rate of hospitalization/ICU admissions are similar to delta but most of the populations have already been double vacinned or had a booster compared with the delta days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah most massage shops don’t have the best of hygiene and cleaning standards and some girls lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did have an FS shop visit last week. We did start with masks on but it soon became kind of weird.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My shop visit this week service is up and the tips are down. I'm thinking that the price point has moved down one pineapple. unless it's my charm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TNG which shop was that - and is that just top tier or you mean NHJ 1p?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try this : it might take your problems away

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...OR-REWARD.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    TNG which shop was that - and is that just top tier or you mean NHJ 1p?
    I went to a 2nd tier shop which had dropped off my radar. My thoughts being that a quieter shop would have less contacts and less chances. Room was clean, fresh towels and lots of glen 20 had been in use prior to my arrival. Massage started to her script until I said I wasn't there for the massage. I ended at nude bs, daty, bbj with CIM for 3x. maybe I've always been paying too much.

Another punter took up one of my recommendations and reported back that he had achieved more for less also.

I think the tide has turned for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_lonely_loser_001
    This message is hidden because leon_the_lonely_loser_001 is on your ignore list.
    I admire this forum and the Ignore List.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001
    This message is hidden because leon_001 is on your ignore list.
    You are also on my Ignore list. I guess it must have been interesting [to you] whatever you said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah i think the value is the CIM, rest is par for 3x far as i know. At that level, it's the ML personal qualities that matter most imho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    Yeah i think the value is the CIM, rest is par for 3x far as i know. At that level, it's the ML personal qualities that matter most imho.
    my personal experience is that the korean shop at woollongabba that CIM is standard.

I have had it as standard at the yellow sign massage at Broadbeach.

I have posted reviews of a few northside shops which might give punters some good experiences.

As we all know, one punter will get exceptional service from a girl one week and then next week she is mehh.

Initially this week I was staying out of shops but as time has gone, I think it's Ok to venture in to the smaller shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    what are your other requirements? maybe we can share our private lists with you.
    No other requirements besides slim and Asian women. Tried but having trouble DMing you for some pointers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to wharf street this morning shop now owned by the great Miki and the girl I booked and confirmed had the day off…fucking asians are poor secretaries …
    Any hoo had a massage with a little Indian girl…great sized Ds and as I moved down she she no DATY …then no bbbj …
    Then she told me no fs …ha ha…
    All the girls who work for Miki have been told not to offer these services….she asked me who I had seen and I refused to talk…hard for me…
    Miki has a knack of hiring girls who are very good with their extras and I can’t wait to see a couple of my previous girls to see if all these extras are off the table…
    She did have Asian Broadbeach best extras ever and Miami Asian where I had my first ever fs natural …
    I remember talking to her one day at Broadbeach after the gorgeous Ada had returned to China…I was walking out of the quiet room after seeing a new girl who provided the same great extras that all girls who have ventured to the room have….
    Miki had no clue that the girls were providing some wonderful experiences for the punters…put many a used condom in the bins at Miami on the way for my coffee …
    Any other punters visited the quiet room over the years….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Went to wharf street this morning shop now owned by the great Miki and the girl I booked and confirmed had the day off…fucking asians are poor secretaries …
    Any hoo had a massage with a little Indian girl…great sized Ds and as I moved down she she no DATY …then no bbbj …
    Then she told me no fs …ha ha…
    All the girls who work for Miki have been told not to offer these services….she asked me who I had seen and I refused to talk…hard for me…
    Miki has a knack of hiring girls who are very good with their extras and I can’t wait to see a couple of my previous girls to see if all these extras are off the table…
    She did have Asian Broadbeach best extras ever and Miami Asian where I had my first ever fs natural …
    I remember talking to her one day at Broadbeach after the gorgeous Ada had returned to China…I was walking out of the quiet room after seeing a new girl who provided the same great extras that all girls who have ventured to the room have….
    Miki had no clue that the girls were providing some wonderful experiences for the punters…put many a used condom in the bins at Miami on the way for my coffee …
    Any other punters visited the quiet room over the years….
    She has just recently told them to cut back on what extras they are offering? I wonder what the reason for that is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    my personal experience is that the korean shop at woollongabba that CIM is standard.

I have had it as standard at the yellow sign massage at Broadbeach.

I have posted reviews of a few northside shops which might give punters some good experiences.

As we all know, one punter will get exceptional service from a girl one week and then next week she is mehh.

Initially this week I was staying out of shops but as time has gone, I think it's Ok to venture in to the smaller shops.
    is the the korean shop at woollongabba still there ? i could not find it. address ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    She has just recently told them to cut back on what extras they are offering? I wonder what the reason for that is?
    I have been getting some great extras there and just about seen all the girls…
    She used to tell the girls the same thing at Broadbeach and they were as loose as….
    Thing about Miki is she won’t employ old or really ugly girls …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok !! We talking take 5 just off Deshon st or another place Gold Coast ?

Fuck take 5 they got be the most slut girls in brisbane in a good way of course

Went last week 2 girls cost me $600 1 hr omg we did the lot heaven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone caught covid from a ML yet? Please be honest to the brothers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How the bloody helm would you know you got if from a ML …. Or am I missing something here and the now have Rapid Antigen Test kits also give a GPS location of where you acquired the virus…. Giggles galore

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast