Thread: First impressions

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

First impressions

I love summer for only 1 reason, and that is the amount of bare flesh that is on display every minute in public. God I love how girls always find newer and better ways to turn on this perverted old man! It used to be low hip tight mini shorts, tight little micro skirts, tight tank tops. These days they’re going around with loose crop tops that show off their washboard tummies and accentuate their boobs, or loose oversized tshirts that make them look like they’re not wearing any pants!

Anyway today I was in the lift with a smoking hot PYT. We were both on the way down to pick up our parcels. ABC early 20s, milky white smooth skin, in a tight tshirt and ultra short shorts that accentuated her legs. FMD I had an instant boner looking at her and she knew it. I couldn’t help ogling at her. Heck even the parcel guy was hitting on her. After that I was stuck daydreaming the whole day about her… fuck, this hottie is living just a few floors down… and I thought I would never see her again.

Lo and behold, on my way down to get lunch, she comes into the elevator again! This time she’s wearing proper going out clothes, tight top with a denim shorts. I dunno bros, I must’ve been half awake the first time I saw her because the second time around, she looked so ordinary. Legs were not really long, thick thighs, and I spotted quite a lot of flab around the hips and upper arms. And I’m 100% sure it was the same girl because of her shoes. Boy was I disappointed, lol!

How could a first impression be so wrong? Any bros has this happen before? I’m still laughing at myself here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

How could a first impression be so wrong? Any bros has this happen before? I’m still laughing at myself here!
    Lol, you were just extra horny that day bro!

Or, it could be the phenomenon of two-face as described by George Kostanza below

https://youtu.be/TFeUrC2gR30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think unfortunately the style is really important. And maybe it's what happened with you? Look how hot are the italians: mostly because they know how to dress.
    In Australia we are damn terrible with style/fashion!
    So the perception can be really different according to the clothes, makeup and hair!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Count yourself lucky she didn’t let a fart out in the elevator.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, now that I think about it, it must've been the clothing. The first time I saw her, she was wearing those H&M shorts with the "curved slits" going up the sides. Those are killer shorts, makes their legs look longer, hips and ass look rounder. Freshly washed long black hair a bit messy, a bit damp .... I'm a sucker for freshly washed hair on a girl! Second time around, she was in loose fitting denim shorts and she was moving more, so i got to see her flabby parts wobbling.

Well, the only remedy for that disappointment was to head out and ogle more girls, bludged off work (2 hour lunch, lol!) and went hunting. FMD, so many hotties in ultra short shorts walking around the City!

Banned
    Did she smile or did you smile? Were you guys wearing masks? Not easy to see a person's face these days.