Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do girls check CCTV in shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do girls check CCTV in shop?

In a brothel, 'm wondering if the girls check the customers from their room first before showing up? I hope they do so they can choose a bit if they find a guy is weird or moreover if they know the guy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    In a brothel, 'm wondering if the girls check the customers from their room first before showing up? I hope they do so they can choose a bit if they find a guy is weird or moreover if they know the guy!
    They tell me yes they look

Banned
    Ginza and Ginza Empire record all corridors and entrances....both punters and girls
    All time stamped
    Don't know how long they keep the video records

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Ginza and Ginza Empire record all corridors and entrances....both punters and girls
    All time stamped
    Don't know how long they keep the video records
    The girls do have the option to check the cameras before greeting in most FS places, because my regular WL will run to greet me.

Banned
    If the girls are waiting in the girls waiting room then there may be a monitor showing customers coming and going. However, if a girl has been assigned her room in a brothel where she waits and services her customers, then she would have no idea who is her customer. Don't you think? She would only find out when the customer knocks on her door.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the girls are waiting in the girls waiting room then there may be a monitor showing customers coming and going. However, if a girl has been assigned her room in a brothel where she waits and services her customers, then she would have no idea who is her customer. Don't you think? She would only find out when the customer knocks on her door.
    Security cameras these days are very much improved from what they used to be. They can be connected securely to WI-FI, and accessed through a phone or computer using a special app. You just need to login to the camera account using the app to see what's on the camera.

If the shop has this kind of setup, the girls can see the camera picture even if they're in their own room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Security cameras these days are very much improved from what they used to be. They can be connected securely to WI-FI, and accessed through a phone or computer using a special app. You just need to login to the camera account using the app to see what's on the camera.

If the shop has this kind of setup, the girls can see the camera picture even if they're in their own room.
    Yes systems are now made for simplicity and users have many options too access data . However whilst a system is sophisticated , I’d suggest there’s be few sophisticated owner /operators who’d be allowing staff log ins .

If they did kudos .

As said by others above . Most FS shops and likely MP’s though less likely , will allow staff to see customers arriving before asked to meet n greet.

I’m aware in some places, there are monitors in staff areas including kitchens for example . Additionally women can also say no, and for a variety of reasons , though how that is thought about by management , may be about how sophisticated they are.

Should also note shops may also have your image posted on a board or folder , with a description of why you are no longer welcome ; rapist , aggressive , non payment . Imagine the worst . It’s not just the women who may or may not share information . But if you are an asshole a bully a rapist a racist , and while the staff/shop owner /manager may or may not have the courage ability thought too take it to the police , to investigate further , your image and any other information is kept and shared .

Really should it come as a surprise too any thst you are been surveilled ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Almost every move you make as soon as you leave your home will be captured on CCTV or some other form of surveillance these days.
    The train, bus, taxi, supermarket, bank, post office, your workplace, convenience store, pub, club, bottle shop, gym etc ... and yes the brothel too (well just the entry, exit, reception, corridors, and waiting room)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahah I know there are CCTV everywhere, it was not my question. I was more concerned about the safety of the girls as I hope they have the choice to not meet some assholes!
    But it looks like they probably check which is good IMHO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been told by a girl at either 42 and/or No 5 a few years ago (can’t remember who) that she looks at cctv and tells the receptionist whether or not they’re willing to see a customer. I don’t see how Ginza and Ginza Empire girls can do this since they stay in their own rooms for their entire shift. So to answer OP’s question Yes the girls do check CCTV when and if they can

Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    I’ve been told by a girl at either 42 and/or No 5 a few years ago (can’t remember who) that she looks at cctv and tells the receptionist whether or not they’re willing to see a customer. I don’t see how Ginza and Ginza Empire girls can do this since they stay in their own rooms for their entire shift. So to answer OP’s question Yes the girls do check CCTV when and if they can
    Yes this is still true for 42g and N5.

So the girls still have a chance to screen clients. Not sure how this works for bookings though, maybe they say oh the girl is busy now or something.

I got in trouble when my regular thought she saw me on CCTV going for another girl. She got upset, I had to assure her it wasn't me and I haven't been to a shop since before December.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Almost every move you make as soon as you leave your home will be captured on CCTV or some other form of surveillance these days.
    The train, bus, taxi, supermarket, bank, post office, your workplace, convenience store, pub, club, bottle shop, gym etc ... and yes the brothel too (well just the entry, exit, reception, corridors, and waiting room)
    Rooter is spot on. Wherever we go now cameras are watching you. It won't be long before facial recognition cameras will be installed here. It was on the news that such cameras were to be installed on our streets in our state. It's all heading towards total surveillance of people in conjunction with vaccine passports, digital ID and currency.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yes this is still true for 42g and N5.

So the girls still have a chance to screen clients. Not sure how this works for bookings though, maybe they say oh the girl is busy now or something.

I got in trouble when my regular thought she saw me on CCTV going for another girl. She got upset, I had to assure her it wasn't me and I haven't been to a shop since before December.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    What she own you 😝. I was ask once by a regular Ginza girl once did I see seeing another girl l say yes and who I fuck and what we do. Girls love to know how you fuck the other girl to them is competition and jealousy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What she own you 😝. I was ask once by a regular Ginza girl once did I see seeing another girl l say yes and who I fuck and what we do. Girls love to know how you fuck the other girl to them is competition and jealousy.
    Correct. You can choose to do what you like and no one can tell you who to see or not see. These girls see hundreds of guys and have many regulars. You don't tell them that they can't see other guys.

If you're so worried about running into your regular at the shop, check the roster before you head over or call the shop. This way you won't be worrying that your regular is staring at you while you're playing with another girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was a regular of K Juni at Ginza in 2020. If I hadn’t seen her for a while, she’d ask me if I had been seeing other girls, who and at what shop and if she was a better fuck than they were. Of course I told her she was and that’s why I keep coming back to her but I have a feeling she’d try extra hard with things like dirty talk or wrapping her legs around me in missionary or playing with my hair and scratching my head during DATY if I had seen someone else between our visits. Sadly haven’t seen her rostered at Ginza in over a year. Girls are fiercely competitive and it’s regulars that make the bulk of their income.

Top tip: avoid seeing your regular for a while (try a month if you can). Next time you see her and she asks how you been tell her you’ve been working at a different location and been visiting another shop and other girls since it’s too hard to see your regular. See their reaction and how the session unfolds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    I was a regular of K Juni at Ginza in 2020. If I hadn’t seen her for a while, she’d ask me if I had been seeing other girls, who and at what shop and if she was a better fuck than they were. Of course I told her she was and that’s why I keep coming back to her but I have a feeling she’d try extra hard with things like dirty talk or wrapping her legs around me in missionary or playing with my hair and scratching my head during DATY if I had seen someone else between our visits. Sadly haven’t seen her rostered at Ginza in over a year. Girls are fiercely competitive and it’s regulars that make the bulk of their income.

Top tip: avoid seeing your regular for a while (try a month if you can). Next time you see her and she asks how you been tell her you’ve been working at a different location and been visiting another shop and other girls since it’s too hard to see your regular. See their reaction and how the session unfolds.
    Yep … it can also, depending on the mindset of the woman , lead to an absolute reduction in service. Lol

Absolutely, a regular is just that. regular, easy, income . and of course the industry can perpetuate a sense of insecurity , jealousies and competitiveness, bitchiness - blah, amongst women in any shop. Healthy? Maybe but does not always translate to upping the ante

We can of course choose to see it anyway we choose . And of course transactional relationships are not mutually exclusive and may include reciprocal interest.

But it’s (regular) income based. Both yours and ultimately hers .

I love thread drifts and despite it been summer , here it can. Pile deeper than a cold evening in Whistler

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Depending on what you’re getting from your regular, there’s actually a very simple reason that the girl would want to know what you’ve been up to, and it sure as hell hasn’t got anything to do with jealousy or any emotional shit.
    I was on the receiving end one time. Had all my “regular privileges” stripped. Learnt a hard lesson to keep my big mouth shut in the future, they don’t need to know who else I’ve fucked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Depending on what you’re getting from your regular, there’s actually a very simple reason that the girl would want to know what you’ve been up to, and it sure as hell hasn’t got anything to do with jealousy or any emotional shit.
    I was on the receiving end one time. Had all my “regular privileges” stripped. Learnt a hard lesson to keep my big mouth shut in the future, they don’t need to know who else I’ve fucked.
    Thankyou for reinforcing my message … probably will require a few more insider truths by others, until we are all snowed in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    The girls do have the option to check the cameras before greeting in most FS places, because my regular WL will run to greet me.
    She runs to greet many others don't worry about that...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure why brother here care so much about such issue, realistically they know and expect you to see other WL that's what punting is all about. You go punt and pay in return the service is provided you are free to see anyone you like vice versa WL is free to see any client they wanted so who cares Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast