Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do girls check CCTV in shop?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Depending on what you’re getting from your regular, there’s actually a very simple reason that the girl would want to know what you’ve been up to, and it sure as hell hasn’t got anything to do with jealousy or any emotional shit.
    I was on the receiving end one time. Had all my “regular privileges” stripped. Learnt a hard lesson to keep my big mouth shut in the future, they don’t need to know who else I’ve fucked.
    Best to keep your punting to yourself and not mention to your regular what you're getting up to in the meantime. Why explain everything to the WL? She has no obligation to reveal everything she does for other customers. Same applies to the customer.

I was told by an old regular that what she does is a job, what I do is a choice.

So that's who she justified being jealous or possessive.

It still doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I concur about 42G. The girls are watching the punters from their common room

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you saying that the girls are watching the punters whilst they are sitting in the cubicles at 42G waiting for the girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After the Dokovich decision, no on needs to follow any rules from any government! Everyone can do what they want!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Are you saying that the girls are watching the punters whilst they are sitting in the cubicles at 42G waiting for the girls?
    There are cameras everywhere. The girls can see who comes in.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Do girls check CCTV in shop?

Was at Burwood 8 on the weekend, girls do seem to check a CCTV there. The girl I chose wasn’t offered to the other punter who was there at the same time as me. Girl later told me that she didn’t like the look of the other punter so asked not to be in his lineup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls use the cameras to see if anyone is using the toilet when they want to go to the toilet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Girls use the cameras to see if anyone is using the toilet when they want to go to the toilet!
    After the shooting of the hamzy brother next to the rnt shop in wentworthville, my married mate was shitting his pants. Apparently the boys in blue walked straight in and cleared the place out and then asking for access to cameras.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12