Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Gem of TR190!

Banned

Michelle - Gem of TR190!

I have only recently noticed her on the roster. Banging body on roster photos (in WeChat). I went and book her today just to see if the person is as real as the photo, although my intuition tells me it's likely real due to the background being set in one of the rooms in the new shop at 2 Pope St instead of the old 190 Blaxland Rd one.

Cherry showed me the room to wait for her. I just took off my mask and was trying to put it into my pocket, and she walked in pretty quickly that I didn't have time to put my mask all the way into my side pocket. She was super hot with her brown one-piece dress! She came really close to me and was about to grab my dick from my pants while introducing herself.

Michelle is Thai. Standing around 160cm tall, slim figure, tanned skin and size D/E bolt on tits. As I got onto the massage table she went to work, asking me if I like soft, hard or medium. I haven't been doing much strenuous activity during the long weekend so I asked for medium.

Massage wasn't half-arsed but not really a thing to look forward for. Anyways, part 2 was definitely the reason I wrote this AR.

P/S: Definitely YMMV with this girl, PM me if you want to know more. I'll try to reply before her next working day which is usually on a Sunday.

She wiped me off with hot towel, powdered my back and went kissing my back all over very sensually while teasing my dick. Very unrushed, this lasted almost 5 minutes before she got me to turn over. She gave me wipes to clean my hands and she also cleaned my chest, abs and dick before undressing. What was underneath her one-piece was absolutely marvellous - you would really want to do PSE style FS with her if she actually offers it. Her bolt-ons are a little bit too big for her frame I reckon, but I don't mind it at this time.

She ended part 2 by making me cum in the best possible way. Cleaned me up and finished me off with a shoulder massage.

She told me she usually works only on Sundays and only helping out today. Gave me a good hug and a peck on my neck before sending me off.

I would definitely return but next time I should go for 30 mins (I went 45 mins today just to suss out her massage skills).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Want to know more plzzzzz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please share some more...I am keen to find out about part 2 and other extras with this lady ^^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I have only recently noticed her on the roster. Banging body on roster photos (in WeChat). I went and book her today just to see if the person is as real as the photo, although my intuition tells me it's likely real due to the background being set in one of the rooms in the new shop at 2 Pope St instead of the old 190 Blaxland Rd one.

Cherry showed me the room to wait for her. I just took off my mask and was trying to put it into my pocket, and she walked in pretty quickly that I didn't have time to put my mask all the way into my side pocket. She was super hot with her brown one-piece dress! She came really close to me and was about to grab my dick from my pants while introducing herself.

Michelle is Thai. Standing around 160cm tall, slim figure, tanned skin and size D/E bolt on tits. As I got onto the massage table she went to work, asking me if I like soft, hard or medium. I haven't been doing much strenuous activity during the long weekend so I asked for medium.

Massage wasn't half-arsed but not really a thing to look forward for. Anyways, part 2 was definitely the reason I wrote this AR.

P/S: Definitely YMMV with this girl, PM me if you want to know more. I'll try to reply before her next working day which is usually on a Sunday.

She wiped me off with hot towel, powdered my back and went kissing my back all over very sensually while teasing my dick. Very unrushed, this lasted almost 5 minutes before she got me to turn over. She gave me wipes to clean my hands and she also cleaned my chest, abs and dick before undressing. What was underneath her one-piece was absolutely marvellous - you would really want to do PSE style FS with her if she actually offers it. Her bolt-ons are a little bit too big for her frame I reckon, but I don't mind it at this time.

She ended part 2 by making me cum in the best possible way. Cleaned me up and finished me off with a shoulder massage.

She told me she usually works only on Sundays and only helping out today. Gave me a good hug and a peck on my neck before sending me off.

I would definitely return but next time I should go for 30 mins (I went 45 mins today just to suss out her massage skills).
    Thanks for sharing. Her body resembles of cindy.

Have you seen cindy before at this shop? How you compare between her and Cindy's service?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Her body resembles of cindy.

Have you seen cindy before at this shop? How you compare between her and Cindy's service?
    Never met Cindy before. Maybe other guys can comment or you can try her out for yourself, even if it's just for part 2.0 only.

Have good/neutral BO, clean and well-groomed. Young girls tend to go the extra mile for well-groomed and well-mannered customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate. Would see her soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. Can you pls PM me as well about Part 2. Would definitely try her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Been there few times as rear door access.
    Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read mate
    Been there few times as rear door access.
    Thanks for sharing
    Oh is there really rear door access ? I have not seen it advertised

Shop Owner
    beautiful michelle working every Wednesday and Sunday call 0452663190 to make a booking please

Shop Owner
    beautiful michelle working on Wednesday call 0452663190 to make a booking

Shop Owner
    beautiful michelle working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Shop Owner

Shop Owner
    beautiful michelle working on Sunday call 0452663190 to make a booking

Shop Owner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this the same Michelle that does doubles with Sarah?

Shop Owner
    yes michelle is sarah sister darling

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast