Thread: Huge Clit ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Huge Clit ?

Last night I spent with a mid 20's girl who I have to say ws definitely different.
    When we first met I wasn't sure if she was a he or not, but really didn't care as we were getting along and she invited me back to her place.
    well everything was fine, when she got her gear off I thought, she really a he but what the heck. When doing some 69, I realised that it wasn't a dick but a large clit !! The evening progressed normally and I gotta say when she came she really did and whether it increased her vagina's suction it certainly felt like she was sucking my cum out of me when we came together.
    Speaking, she explained that she has been doing a body mod for a number of years and having her enlarged clit was to ensure that she could actually cum with a partner, rather than just self stimulation.
    Basically she had what looked like a vacuum dick enlarger but in a smaller size which she used regularly on her clit.

Anyone else experienced this sort of thing ?

(No she isn't a working lady, she is actually in a corporate work situation).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wish I could find a working lady with huge clit like that. I am really interested in huge clits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would like to try one too especially Asian. Never met one lady with really large clit. All are fairly hidden.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a girlfriend with a clit that was about the same soze as my pinky finger from the last joint to the tip, it was not more sensitive than a smaller one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Yukari at Ginza Empire has a pretty large clit from memory.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In an embryo, the penis and clitoris start out as the same piece of tissue, then in boys it grows into a penis and in girls it remains a clit.
    So one way of looking at it is that a clit is a underdeveloped penis, or you could argue a penis is a overdeveloped clit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    In an embryo, the penis and clitoris start out as the same piece of tissue, so one way of looking at it is that a clit is a underdeveloped penis, or you could argue a penis is a overdeveloped clit
    Who doesn’t love sucking on an underdeveloped penis?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's very common in Brazil

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds hot, I need to find myself a girl with a huge clit as well.

In the TV show “ Doctor 90210 ”, a doctor actually fashioned a large female clit into a penis for a transgender patient, and it worked.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years buck I got an NHJ from a Thai lady at 313 Bunnerong. I will never forget. I looked at her huge erect sicking out clit and then looked into her eyes and she gave me a knowing smile. A big regret in life was not to have got her back down on the massage table and dined in her Y.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Anna at 42G has a decent sized clit to me at least.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Are you guys sure you’re not confusing the hood with the clit? The hood over the clit would be proportionally bigger if she has bigger pussy flaps. That doesn’t mean her clit would be big.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am sure I am talking about the clit, not the flaps on the side. The flap does nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes , clitoris can become sizeable when engorged , erect. Some more than others.

Only tonight had an Ml asking is this norm , will it return to a ‘normal ‘ size

I reassured her it Would

I’ll have too ask her Thursday if I get the opportunity.