Thread: T Aileen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Aileen

Hello fellow punters,

Long time lurker, first time posting!

Seeing all the reviews lacking T Aileen so I thought to share. I made a booking with her for an hour today.

Aileen is from Thailand and has been in Australia for the past 4 years. Visually, she looks mid to late 20s. Her english is extremely good compared to other WLs. Anyhow, onto the experience.

Room number 1. Downstairs next to the girls staff/rest room. Was able to see a couple of other girls chilling xD. With Empire, they usually get you to go the room first and the WL will come to you. Not sure if other brothers have the same experience...

Either way, in comes Aileen. First impression was fantastic body. Nice bust, slim waist, nice hips. She is fit and slim with the curves where it should be. Her appearance is pleasing, not a "wow she be hot" but she does look different from her face photo on the website.

We greet and chat whilst getting undressed and have the usual mouthwash ritual. Into the showers we go. Lots of DFK and cock stroking in the showers. The usual "its big" chat. She does not like it too big btw boiz, says its super uncomfortable. I would say I am only average to slightly bigger than average. No BBBJ in shower.

Out the shower, DFK continues. She loves DFK for all the brothers that also like that. No cat bath, after kissing, she goes straight for the bbbj. Decent - not spectacular but A++ for effort and eye contact. Breasts are definitely C maybe enhanced - couldnt tell...

DATY was nice. Fully shaved and clean pussy. Very subtle reactions but was very obvious when she came. Entire body convulses. Could be an act but hey, Ill take it.

On goes the dom, and we go cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon, missionary, doggy. Very enthusiastic girl. Great ass to look at and grab in reverse cowgirl and doggy. She can also take quite some pounding. Doggy is her fav position. Room 1 had a massive mirror next to the bed. Seeing her facial expression as you pound her hard from behind had me cumming hard.

Cleaned up, rested a bit did some idle chat before she started stroking and sucking my cock again. Round 2 starts just as the buzzer go but she said to keep going and given the time restraint, I turned up the pounding and managed to cum again.

Hopped into shower together, fast rinse and got dressed and left as Aileen was called to do a line up.

Overall, 8.5/10 experience. For brothers that want GFE, Aileen is a top choice. Not a hint of PSE.

Would I visit Aileen again? Yes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for this man, time to check her out this week I guess ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aileen / patty is one of my favourite Thai in Sydney. You can find more review under the name patty in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Aileen / patty is one of my favourite Thai in Sydney. You can find more review under the name patty in this forum.
    Still have those sweet memories when she started.

Was banging her for 160 ph at 185 guildford. What a bargain that was!

Over the age she moved to higher tier now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For the life of me I can't file her profile on the ginza website. help!?!?!?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Was she patty at 5 star ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

any images

Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Hey All,

cant find her profile. Do we have any visuals?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    No, Number 5 Marrickville.