Second punt

Opted to try for 30 min this time since with a nice Chinese lady Lily.

She didn't speak much English so there was not much connection. We showered, she took her time bathing me. After she was happy and I passed the sniff test, I proceeded to lie down and she gave me the best BBBJ to date. She managed to envelope my 5'5 completely with no teeth, and at rapid succession. It was the complete opposite to the sensual BBBJ I received in the past, her technique was extremely efficient, maximum suction and little wetness. It felt awesome, but no eye contact which is the real turn on for me. After she put the dom on, she rolled over however I had an hard time getting into position to spoon.

I asked her to go missionary and I tried to put it in, however my little guy wasn't hard enough. Not sure if it was the nerves or the dom. I asked for a hand job to get it up and try again. I then proceeded to lie down and she scooped up a shit tonne of lube with both hands and proceeded to whack it on my lil guy with both hands. She started slow and built up speed. I'm not sure what happened next, but she went 0-60 faster than a mitshibitshi lancer running high octane. I sat up a bit and told her to slow down, and thinking she understood I slowly put my head back down to relax, but I think she misunderstood as she went faster and with more gusto! I freaked out and blew my load, I was pretty upset that it ended so quickly, but it was such a intense orgasm I couldn't be too angry.... I asked if she could go again, but being a 30min session she declined and said "ONLY ONE". She asked if i wanted a massage, and i think there was around 10minutes left. Left pretty confused since I didn't get to smash in different positions, but can't blame the little guy for acting up.

She said bye and entered the ensuite toilet as I got changed and left.

This experience really opened my eye to how good my first experience was with Lara. Not sure if it was the fact that this was a 30min session and the service seemed rush, but at the end of the day a nut is a nut, and it's good to know what tricks the veterans have at disposal at making you blow really quick.