Thread: K Jisoo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Jisoo

Hi guys

I have seen Jisso last week and I'm just gonna share how she was as a quick review.

According to her, she is from Korea and studied in Australia a few years ago and spent the last few years back home because of Covid.

As for her pictures on the website, they could be her real photos, but I am pretty sure that she took the photos when she first came to Australia, which means when she was in early or mid 20's. I reckon she is around 30(+) now.

Lookswise, I would not say she is a head turner. I know it depends on your type, but I prefer a girl with big eyes.
    She looks like a typical korean lady you might see in a city.

She's got an attractive slim body with nice set of bolt ons. I personally like natural face and bodies, but her works look nice. Her skin is so smooth that you wanna have your legs around and keep hugging lol

Her service was good. Especially, her BJ was excellent. She has her down part shaven neatly and it gets easily wet but it is tight enough.
    I would say her service falls into mature GFE category.

Overall, I would not see her again. If her prices were 280/230/160 like other girls, I might go for her again. Having said that, in general prices keeps going up under this covid situation so I don't know if these prices are appropriate or not.
    Should you have any questions, just shoot me here. I tried quite a few girls, I reckon comparison with other girls might help you guys to get more accurate intel on other girls as well as Jisoo.
    Thank you.

Banned
    Noice bro
    Thanks for sharing her review
    Lov those with GFE service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Anzac and One23Four. Very realistic feedback and accurate assessment of the situation. TBH from personal experience and reading multiple reviews from this place and other PP forum, there's really almost no one in any asian parlour that seems absolutely outstanding. Numerous overinflated reviews of looks, and widely variable service, although generally good. Even like K Rebecca who is so highly raved about, her looks are only above average but ofcourse service is amazing and every punter places different values on looks vs service. Happy for anyone to prove me wrong. More than happy to pay the current higher prices if WL genuinely very attractive and good service.

Very tempted to try one of the caucausions like Iris, Lola, Natalia from the limited reviews around. One thing that held me back previously was the lack of BBBJ at western shops but looks like some western girls offer this. Very keen to hear everyone's thoughts.

Will probably wait for current covid wave to pass first though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she do DD?