Thread: Daisy - average Post Booster Shot Punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Daisy - average Post Booster Shot Punt

Day after Boxing Day and I decide to head out to Olympic Park for a booster shot. On the way I pass Pope St Top Ryde and think hmmm I might have a sneaky punt on the way back.

Get my jab. Lots of hot Asian nurses which gets me more in the mood. Fuck it I hit up the parlour on WeChat. Who is good for hard and firm massage? Liya or Fiona really good.

Ok, I jump in the car and head to the parlour.. Hit them up on WeChat - are Liya or Fiona available now. Yes, come on in.

I rock up and ask for Liya. Money exchanged, taken to the room, took gear off. Liya comes in - nice busty girl. Sorry sir I have a bad back today and won’t be able to do the massage. Don’t worry I’ll send someone else.

Red flag but my gear is off and my time is limited. I always research punts so this doesn’t feel right but I’ve been to this place many times and never had a bad experience.

In walks another girl - Daisy. Pretty average looking - I’m guessing early 30s. She starts massage - she’s putting in some effort but nowhere near the standard I’m used to.

Occasionally she brushes my balls. Feels great but I get the feeling she’s rushing. Then does hot towel. Part two begins. Cat bath, touching of tits but not much else. Then she’s rushing the handjob too much. I ask her to slow down I reach the point of no return and ejaculate everywhere. She takes her hand off my cock while I’m still coming. I hate that.

Then I look at the clock. I’m at minute 28 of a 60 minute booking. Wtf?

What follows is a pretty pathetic front massage. Absolutely no therapeutic benefit. Meanwhile my cock continues to leak cum. She gets tissues periodically to clean up.

She does my legs and I become erect again. My cock is rock hard and she keeps up this pathetic leg rub. No touching of my cock.

53 mins in - boom, thanks for coming.

As I got dressed she kept asking if it was ok like she knew she put in a half assed effort.

Would not repeat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Liya last week. The photo is not even near her look. She is much older. Her Part 1 was ok but Part 2 was really terrible. Its a total wasted of money to be honest.

I really hate those girls who while giving you a HJ, sit on the furthest end of the table at your feet and just stretched out to give you a wank for the sake of a HJ.

I definitely will not recommend her to anyone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    I saw Liya last week. The photo is not even near her look. She is much older. Her Part 1 was ok but Part 2 was really terrible. Its a total wasted of money to be honest.

I really hate those girls who while giving you a HJ, sit on the furthest end of the table at your feet and just stretched out to give you a wank for the sake of a HJ.

So I was doomed that day either way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    So I was doomed that day either way
    Hahaha! So sorry about this :P

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is this the same Liya as SBM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Is this the same Liya as SBM?
    Sorry, I haven't seen Liya at SBM hence I can't advise you though.

Banned
    Thanks for the review. That’s one shop I will avoid

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar

Liya looks busty, are you sure you have Liya or switched?
    Can you put up a review of your experience with Liya?
    Would thks of yr contribute