There was someone here who mentioned about free pussy in a thread not long ago and we had a lgood laugh about him.

I got my free "offer" today. I worked in fashion industry and had the opportunity to meet models.

Today after the a shooting session with a Filipina model I plucked up courage to put my arms around the model and kissed her. I softly whispered to her "Do you want to go inside the room?"

She nodded her head. We had 3 sessions of love making. My little brother went hard and soft and hard and soft. In between we went under the shower which I loved to kiss her with the water spraying into our mouth. I couldn't enter her under the shower as I was too tall for her. Then we went into the bed again soaking wet and carried on. She cum with the body vibrating violently. She was a bit of a loud lover with frequent moanings.

I asked her when she could come again. She checked her calendar and said tomorrow at 1pm. She must have enjoyed it. She told me I was gentle with her and she enjoyed the slow long sex. It always cost me more money in parlours as my minimum time was an hour and half or sometimes two.

So free pussies are possible if you are prepared to have the courage to approach the girl. Today I talked to the model a lot warming her up. She told me she knew I might want to bed her but she was not sure.

Good luck to you all brothers. After spending thousands of dollars punting it's time we deserve a free break.