Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free? Are you joking?

Banned

Free? Are you joking?

There was someone here who mentioned about free pussy in a thread not long ago and we had a lgood laugh about him.

I got my free "offer" today. I worked in fashion industry and had the opportunity to meet models.

Today after the a shooting session with a Filipina model I plucked up courage to put my arms around the model and kissed her. I softly whispered to her "Do you want to go inside the room?"

She nodded her head. We had 3 sessions of love making. My little brother went hard and soft and hard and soft. In between we went under the shower which I loved to kiss her with the water spraying into our mouth. I couldn't enter her under the shower as I was too tall for her. Then we went into the bed again soaking wet and carried on. She cum with the body vibrating violently. She was a bit of a loud lover with frequent moanings.

I asked her when she could come again. She checked her calendar and said tomorrow at 1pm. She must have enjoyed it. She told me I was gentle with her and she enjoyed the slow long sex. It always cost me more money in parlours as my minimum time was an hour and half or sometimes two.

So free pussies are possible if you are prepared to have the courage to approach the girl. Today I talked to the model a lot warming her up. She told me she knew I might want to bed her but she was not sure.

Good luck to you all brothers. After spending thousands of dollars punting it's time we deserve a free break.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, I doubt you've had a girlfriend in your sad life. Stick to paying for it rather than becoming a writer of fiction - you aren't very good at it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Mate, I doubt you've had a girlfriend in your sad life. Stick to paying for it rather than becoming a writer of fiction - you aren't very good at it.
    You can believe it or you don't have to believe it.

The main thing is I'm having the fun.

Strangely I don't quite believe my luck today.

Banned
    And then you woke up, with your sheets drenched in sweat and cum stains on your jocks. But it was a good dream though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    There was someone here who mentioned about free pussy in a thread not long ago and we had a lgood laugh about him.

I got my free "offer" today. I worked in fashion industry and had the opportunity to meet models.

Today after the a shooting session with a Filipina model I plucked up courage to put my arms around the model and kissed her. I softly whispered to her "Do you want to go inside the room?"

She nodded her head. We had 3 sessions of love making. My little brother went hard and soft and hard and soft. In between we went under the shower which I loved to kiss her with the water spraying into our mouth. I couldn't enter her under the shower as I was too tall for her. Then we went into the bed again soaking wet and carried on. She cum with the body vibrating violently. She was a bit of a loud lover with frequent moanings.

I asked her when she could come again. She checked her calendar and said tomorrow at 1pm. She must have enjoyed it. She told me I was gentle with her and she enjoyed the slow long sex. It always cost me more money in parlours as my minimum time was an hour and half or sometimes two.

So free pussies are possible if you are prepared to have the courage to approach the girl. Today I talked to the model a lot warming her up. She told me she knew I might want to bed her but she was not sure.

Good luck to you all brothers. After spending thousands of dollars punting it's time we deserve a free break.
    Warwick 1 … who the fuk is this moron …they were recently banned in their one of many Other sign ins … I remember laughing actually guffawing about the ‘guy’ who was saying he was a photographer. , I asked if one of the models was his mum .. I remember a very prim answer ….

I’m trying now too imagine how this
    Person gets their hair styled at justcutz … dude I’m going to be more than happy
    To pay for a free one at Jessie’s shop in Cabramatta

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    And then you woke up, with your sheets drenched in sweat and cum stains on your jocks. But it was a good dream though
    A wet dream!

TheMaestro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It did elicit pangs of jealousy in me...maybe I'm in the wrong profession etc

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I can't comment on the veracity of the OP's adventures, but freebies like this are quite achievable if you are in the "right place at the right time".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welcome to the norm of talking to a girl and earning a fuck. This has been there since the birth of time unless you have been living in a cave your whole life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I can't comment on the veracity of the OP's adventures, but freebies like this are quite achievable if you are in the "right place at the right time".
    Of course. As I said before there's lots of free pussy out there. You just need to be in the right place at the right time and you don't need to pay.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    It did elicit pangs of jealousy in me...maybe I'm in the wrong profession etc
    This thing happens at the most unlikely situation. You can't will it.

Yes you would meet many females in the rag trade mostly demanding clients, temperamental designers, sulky models, prima donnas, seedy photographers etc. And the money is not there.

She came today not at 1pm but at 3.30pm. She had a boyfriend stayed over her place this morning. She is a butterfly who likes new nectar.

We had it under the hot shower. Kissing her soft lips under the water spray is a great thrill. I put a tall chair for her to sit on so that our height was level. She told me I was so hard.

Then back to work on some photos for her portfolio.

After that I tried to initialize a second session on the studio floor getting her aroused but my little brother couldn't get up. I ended up playing with her prominent clitoris.

Then she is gone. Most probably to meet up with another male friend. She told me she and her western husband had an open marriage and he worked overseas.

Don't know when I would see her again as she is extremely busy and fully "booked" by friends with benefits over the next few weeks. She said to be allowed to see her twice in two days is something she has not done before. There is a lot of competition for her time. Future opportunities don't look too good for me.

I guess I have to be back to the parlours and giving out pineapples again if I want to look for a punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If she is a Filipina, this sort of behaviour is not unusual. Like Japanese, they mostly don't associate sex with morality or fidelity. You just need to find them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sibon, you are only kidding ourself. You are full of sh.. Got a life please

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry... kidding YOURSELF! Get a grip son. Or see a physiatrist

Banned
    If she is a Filipina, this sort of behaviour is not unusual. Like Japanese, they mostly don't associate sex with morality or fidelity. You just need to find them.
    Yes, I agree that Filipinas are indeed very promiscuous. Sex is not highly valued and it’s no big deal. If you go to some of the malls in the western suburbs, you may see an old white codger (age 70+) and a young Filipina (age 25-35) pushing a pram, walking together, probably on their way to Dunkin Donuts. If you smile at the Filipina, she will most probably smile back. The old bloke probably can’t get it up anymore, so it’s game on. In any case, he’s done his job by getting her out here and getting her pregnant. When he’s gone to the loo (bladder problems at his age), go and chat to the Filipina and see what happens

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fred, the old bloke, Sibon, is full of sh.t; even Wilma wouldn't have a bar of Sibon. He's away with the fairies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A photographer using his position of power over his subject for sexual favours is nothing new. I don't know why that's so hard to believe. If there wasn't an ethics code enforced by a medical board, doctors, psychiatrist, chiros, physios etc. would be sleeping with their patients all the time.

Banned
    She is a half Chinese and half Filipina. Both of us are in the situation of having our better halves living overseas in Asia. Corvid has made it more difficult to meet.

I told her my solution of going for paid sex. And her was having friends with benefits. Occasionally she had her male friends spending overnight in her place.

She had a prominent clitoris protruding out. When I was on top of her my undie would rub against it and she got very aroused. When I took of the undie off I saw her white stuff on my undie. She kissed very well and readily offered her lips.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    A photographer using his position of power over his subject for sexual favours is nothing new. I don't know why that's so hard to believe. If there wasn't an ethics code enforced by a medical board, doctors, psychiatrist, chiros, physios etc. would be sleeping with their patients all the time.
    Several years ago an Indian "photographer" was jailed because of misbehaving. Two models went to the police station to report him. He was also sacked from his job.

You have to make very very sure it's a mutual consent. That's the reason I spend so much time talking to her to suss her out. And I asked her again before leading her into the room. If she goes to the police it's my words against her. It's for this reason that if I want sex I'll go to the parlour. It's so much simple and with a load of the peace of mind.

But this is an exceptional case with a girl who has huge and insatiable appertite for sex. Yesterday afternoon we had three sessions of love making. She left about 6pm to meet her friend with benefits at her apartment. She told me he came over to spend a night at her place and they had it out many times.

Banned
    OP probably on meth or crack, or a combo of both. With Filipinas it's always about the money or advantages that comes with the job, however to detail the session by adding "hot shower" and calling it "free" is just pure fantasy.

OP probably is still in high school. He needs to study for his upcoming HSCs not lurking in this forum writing crap.

The last time I had "free sex" was back in my early 20s. One was with a girl a I knew back in high school, she had a crush on me for a long time and she asked me out as soon as she found out I was single again. Another one was with a girl I knew at a friend's birthday party, she was so drunk that she kissed me in front of everyone at the party, gave me her home address and told me to visit her immediately after the party or we won't be "friends".

First girl I didn't date, she stayed over my place overnight and we had sex four times, and she was pissed off at me that I didn't ask her to be my gf even though we had sex. Second girl asked me to be her bf but we end up splitting after 2 weeks. Our first meeting was the first and last time we had sex.

Nothing ends up rosy in all this "free sex" drama. A girl with loose holes will have "free sex" with you to suss out if you have what she wants and can control you for it. If in the end she finds out you have nothing to offer her she'll call you the biggest mistake of her life and go on doing the same to others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast