Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free? Are you joking?

Banned
    The OP uses the term “Corvid”. The Zoo is back! So obviously it’s all fantasy writing and I’m sure many punters are jacking off reading his garbage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably its a fiction.

However, its not impossible to get free sex... actually its more natural/ common than paying for sex .

I started punting mid 20's, and was getting free ones via tinder, ashley madison, kik, pof etc regularly. However, it was not as straight forward as the story or just tap on shoulder. I had to spend hours chatting and ratio was probably 1 to 100. Later, i concluded it does not worth my time. With age i realised time is more valuable than money and I just stick to spending money for sex rather than time.

Best wishes to the writer either way (happy fucking or happy writing).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The OP uses the term “Corvid”. The Zoo is back! So obviously it’s all fantasy writing and I’m sure many punters are jacking off reading his garbage
    Sounds like it and smell like it. Welcome back from your reincarnation Zoo. Why is the anti Vax dude he haven't reincarnation yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If she is a Filipina, this sort of behaviour is not unusual. Like Japanese, they mostly don't associate sex with morality or fidelity. You just need to find them.
    I'm curious, when they do this do they really mean that their sexual activity is not associated with morality and fidelity but YOUR sexual proclivities, on the other hand, speak loudly about your character?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Probably its a fiction.

However, its not impossible to get free sex... actually its more natural/ common than paying for sex .

I started punting mid 20's, and was getting free ones via tinder, ashley madison, kik, pof etc regularly. However, it was not as straight forward as the story or just tap on shoulder. I had to spend hours chatting and ratio was probably 1 to 100. Later, i concluded it does not worth my time. With age i realised time is more valuable than money and I just stick to spending money for sex rather than time.

Best wishes to the writer either way (happy fucking or happy writing).
    I went this route too before discovering massage parlours as the easier way to meet young cool girls.

I subscribed to Asian Dating ended up with flood of women from Philipines wanting a passport to come to live in Australia. I spent more time deleting messages than getting a date.

Dating sites can be a time-consuming way to bed a girl unless you are exceptionally good looking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Dating sites can be a time-consuming way to bed a girl unless you are exceptionally good looking.
    some are more blessed than others … only needs a creepy clown nose ..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah...going with the same approach after going through a similar path on dating sites & ventured into spending money for sex and their time
    ...but at times you know that it's more mechanical unless you create a rapport or she is comfortable... It takes a few sessions to get into that mode...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Talking of dating sites...

I got a message on WeChat the other day from some mob called Metro Personal Consultants.

"we are introducing agency for western guy and Asian lay (sic) in Australia"

So if you want to get laid, this seems to be the place to go?

Banned
    Talking of dating sites...

I got a message on WeChat the other day from some mob called Metro Personal Consultants.

"we are introducing agency for western guy and Asian lay (sic) in Australia"

So if you want to get laid, this seems to be the place to go?
    If you're getting personal invitations, exercise caution. There are many agencies that will scam desperate or naive men by promising young beautiful girls but only when you send money upfront. When you do pay up then there will be further requests and in the end you'll be out of pocket for a large sum of money. Just try legitimate sites or go to public places. You never know who you may meet and later hook up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're getting personal invitations, exercise caution. There are many agencies that will scam desperate or naive men by promising young beautiful girls but only when you send money upfront. When you do pay up then there will be further requests and in the end you'll be out of pocket for a large sum of money. Just try legitimate sites or go to public places. You never know who you may meet and later hook up.
    I have no intention of getting involved with them or any other agency.

Just thought it was funny how they misspelled "lady" in this context.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have no intention of getting involved with them or any other agency.

Just thought it was funny how they misspelled "lady" in this context.
    Maybe it wasn't a misspell, have you thought of that?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Had me wondering, but I'll pass on the offer just the same. Knowing how they charge it could end up being an expensive "lay".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great fanfiction my dude, can't wait for the next chapter!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Great fanfiction my dude, can't wait for the next chapter!
    lol so entertaining during this period may release some stress for those with depression

Since we can never know if the event indeed took place, what won’t happen to me not necessarily won’t happen to others.

It’s good entertainment and interesting reading , they should be welcome and appreciated in a punting forum to say the least. Didn’t we all used to love reading the letters and confessions in Playboy and Penthouse?

A punting review as well as a “real life” sexual adventure should both be valued and embraced. Just my two cents.

Cheers

Ps. Please keep it up and keep them coming.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Since we can never know if the event indeed took place, what won’t happen to me not necessarily won’t happen to others.

It’s good entertainment and interesting reading , they should be welcome and appreciated in a punting forum to say the least. Didn’t we all used to love reading the letters and confessions in Playboy and Penthouse?

A punting review as well as a “real life” sexual adventure should both be valued and embraced. Just my two cents.

Cheers

Ps. Please keep it up and keep them coming.
    Yes there have been many of these stories popping up in AUS99 over the years. There ought to be a single thread called “AUS99 Letters” where we get to post and read them!

I remember there was one a long time ago, a bro recounted how he hooked up with the RE agent who was showing him a property, and they later went to the same vacant property to have steamy hot sex! That was a good one!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm all for it, as long as they're believable recounts or at least well written fiction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I worked for about 20 years in the Japanese tourism industry in Sydney. Thousands of young working holiday girls, students, visitors eager to get their rocks off. I was getting paid to have "free sex".

Banned
    I worked for about 20 years in the Japanese tourism industry in Sydney. Thousands of young working holiday girls, students, visitors eager to get their rocks off. I was getting paid to have "free sex".
    I believe you especially if you are a white man. I was studying Japanese in Tafe for 4 years and met many of them for Japanese conversation practice. But I did nothing more than that. Chinese men did not appeal to them.

Then suddenly Japanese economy went sour. They stopped coming any more.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I wouldn't say they stopped coming, but the numbers did start dropping from the late 1990s. I gave it up about 10 years ago because I figured I was getting too old. Took up punting instead, that's why I am here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast