Person's Name :Lina (the Mamasan)

Establishment : 12 Scott St

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 12 Scott St, Liverpool

Phone : 9822 5854

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $100/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, face-sitting, squirting, cowgirl, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Quite attractive, short, curvy figure, nice C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great session, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : I was let down by a tradie (typical but at least he called yesterday to rearrange it) so I decided to pay a first-time visit to this shop.

1hr metered on-street parking nearby (if you’re lucky) and the entrance is reasonably discrete down a narrow alleyway off quite a busy road.

I’d read some reviews elsewhere and Lina the Mamasan had caught my eye.

I rang the bell and the door was opened by a short, quite attractive lady with a dyed blonde bob-cut in a pink dress who said her name was Lina – bingo!!

We went into a small room opposite the entrance. It had a shower and a massage table and nothing else (but that’s sufficient) and I paid.

We both stripped. Lina has a decent curvy figure (a little bit cuddly) with nice C-cups and was fully shaved.

I said I’d have a quick shower but Lina asked whether I’d showered at home, which I had, and she told me to lie down. She quickly wiped my cock and bum, pronounced me to be clean, and immediately licked my groin and then started sucking me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual and slurpy with no teeth, no interruptions and very good hand-action.

I lay back and enjoyed this for a good while before I said I wanted to lick her pussy and Lina moved round for some 69.

This was great as Lina was immediately moaning and twitching and I also finger-fucked her for a while.

She eventually stopped sucking me and shuddered to an orgasm.

Lina then moved off me for a breather while she said “Big cum, big cum”.

I then got her to turn round and sit on my face so I could play with her tits while I licked her some more.

Then she had a little squirt, which was soon followed by another little squirt and a few seconds later a pretty big squirt – lovely.

Lina dismounted and stood by the table to suck me some more before I asked her to get a condom and she said I could later cum in her mouth – “Good Girl”, I said.

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me with great passion and lovely facial expressions.

We then switched to the mish and I went to kiss her but it was lips only, no tongue-wrestling (possibly ‘cos Lina knew she’d recently squirted in my mouth).

At one stage I slipped out and I went down for some DATY but she wouldn’t let me, fanning her face with her hands and saying something about her heart beating too fast. So we had some more mish before I said I wanted her to suck me some more.

I lay down, the condom was removed and lube was applied and, with Lina standing by the table, I almost immediately came in her mouth.

She went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she went into the shower for a spit and a wash.

We then had a good, long chat. Lina has been here for quite a few years and her English is OK but at times she talks quickly and can be a bit hard to understand. We were well over time when I thought about my parking meter and said I had to go.

She said there were two other girls working today – Nancy and Sasa – so I asked to say hello to them. But just as I was getting dressed the doorbell rang and apparently Nancy went with the new customer. Then Lina called for Sasa but she was upstairs so I told her not to bother and I stumbled back to my car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review Fred.

(wonder if your Tradie was caught up at a RnT or FS shop stuck in a socket)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing review