Thread: 1st brother experience...a bit of an anticlimax

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1st brother experience...a bit of an anticlimax

My first post. I read a few reviews, and elected to visit Ginza Empire last week. Saw C Kitty for a half hour. The overall outcome pretty much panned out as many of the reviews, however, there's no way her photos on the site are a true representation. I tried to make the most of it, but the experience was less that satisfying. I think my expectation was for a younger, more attractive girl, or perhaps meeting a lineup would have helped.
    I'm now wondering if the search for that all illusive stunning asian WL is going to be a lot harder to find!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrish View Post
    My first post. I read a few reviews, and elected to visit Ginza Empire last week. Saw C Kitty for a half hour. The overall outcome pretty much panned out as many of the reviews, however, there's no way her photos on the site are a true representation. I tried to make the most of it, but the experience was less that satisfying. I think my expectation was for a younger, more attractive girl, or perhaps meeting a lineup would have helped.
    I'm now wondering if the search for that all illusive stunning asian WL is going to be a lot harder to find!
    A bad experience at Ginza hey? Well there are many stunning girls in other shops waiting to service you. Check out the rosters and find your young stunning girl.

Welcome to the forum brother Morrish,

And thank you for your first post and review .

It obviously wasn’t your first punt ? Why not share some of your earlier punt as well?

I agree, to see a line up and pick your WL live in person is a better way than from a photo by the shop. A bit harder these days when most shops are short of talents due to the border closures.

Better luck next time and let the search continue.

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    This is a very polite feedback.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry to hear you have a anticlimax my call sign is climax see Rebecca and Rose or Jessie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photos have been more photoshopped and touched up of late across both Ginza establishments to the point of them being called fake. Ginza is a bit better but Ginza Empire is notorious for their photoshopping of girls photos on their site especially their C girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza was so much better back in the day when it was run by that asian dude and girl. Sorry forgot their names. All the photos of the girls was taken inside the room and full body of the girl with their face blurred out ofc and minimal touchup. Now these days its pretty much all fakes or too much touch ups……..sigh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Another suggestion, need to invite you to the session with Rebecca, Rose, or Jess in order to achieve 598 times climax in the one hour session. Btw, watching only, no touch….
    You wish in your dreams. I m a one shot 😂 lucky the WL and can't get up if guys are watching me preform.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Photos have been more photoshopped and touched up of late across both Ginza establishments to the point of them being called fake. Ginza is a bit better but Ginza Empire is notorious for their photoshopping of girls photos on their site especially their C girls
    Yeah Empire and their crap fake photos makes me not even want to think about trying any of the girls with photos that looked so generically ripped off the internet...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum brother Morrish,

And thank you for your first post and review .

It obviously wasn’t your first punt ? Why not share some of your earlier punt as well?

I agree, to see a line up and pick your WL live in person is a better way than from a photo by the shop. A bit harder these days when most shops are short of talents due to the border closures.

Better luck next time and let the search continue.

Cheers
    Thanks for the replies! Yes, I'm a little initimidaeted by the review standard - some read like literature or comedy. I've noted some recommended names and hope to make some headway!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which ginza empire pics should we be avoiding?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Which ginza empire pics should we be avoiding?
    Most of them these days I wouldn’t trust. I know for a fact K Rebecca’s are real because I’ve seen her.

I’d take all photos that weren’t taken in the shop with a grain of salt. You can see some of Rebecca’s photos were taken in shop as well as some of the other girls either in one of the rooms or in the hallway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Faith, mostly restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Sorry to hear you have a anticlimax my call sign is climax see Rebecca and Rose or Jessie.
    Thanks, I'll look out for them on a roster.
    I had a decent booking in the other Ginka, seems to be by and large the same girls, some overlap, but bigger rooms justifying a price uplift.
    All in all, a far better experience than the EB/Locanto private ads, which are a waste of time in my opinion.
    The Ginkas offer pretty good service, and a bit of hit and miss is only to be expected!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Ginza was so much better back in the day when it was run by that asian dude and girl. Sorry forgot their names.
    still run by them until now

Thanks, I'll look out for them on a roster.
    I had a decent booking in the other Ginka, seems to be by and large the same girls, some overlap, but bigger rooms justifying a price uplift.
    All in all, a far better experience than the EB/Locanto private ads, which are a waste of time in my opinion.
    The Ginkas offer pretty good service, and a bit of hit and miss is only to be expected!
    Who'd you see at the other shop? Always keen for a brother's tale of a decent punt!

J Liz is a babe who knows her way around a cock - if you can catch her on the roster. Photos are real and they've finally updated them! Her tatts have been shopped out/covered with makeup though - from memory she's got one on her shoulder, her back and her arm. Probs nearing 30 now but could pass for 25.
    Last edited by FatStache; 26-04-2022 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Photos

I think over time you will learn which reviewers to trust OR which reviewer you share same taste with.

Problem is a few reviewers just post 10/10 for everyone and it isn’t actually helpful. Overtime you will learn. Stick with those reviewers who don’t just overhype everybody. Just remember. Anyone can make an account…even management

Generally from my experience. Every 10/10 is at best 6 or 7/10. If you are truly 10/10 girl you won’t be working as a WL. Let’s be real. So generally speaking, you need to discount people’s reviews. Then with experience if you have seen the same girl and you compare your score vs there’s gives you a better understanding of peoples taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some could possibly be ghost writers