Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica - surprised

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessica - surprised

Visited on a Friday after work while the sun was out and managed to get parking on a side street close to the shop.

Jessica greeted me at the door and she has a pretty face, a petite frame, nice hair and sexy red lipstick on her thick lips. I straight up asked her about extras and she said it was $100 for a bj which I thought could have been overpriced, as I usually pay that amount for a FS. But it's a punt so I wanted to see how this went.

It started off with a light massage but I wasn't too interested in part 1 so I played around with her ass and legs and after a while I asked if we can move into part 2. She obliged and took off her outfit to reveal red lace full body lingerie that surprised the hell out of me as she looks so sexy wearing it. I can't remember if she did this before the massage or when I asked but it was a good sight nonetheless. After a while of teasing she took her lingerie off, sprinkled some baby powder all over and began her body slide which took about 5 or 10 mins which is long and something I prefer when the ML has a nice body. Her ass had just a bit of meat on it and she was light as a feather. Now I was expecting her to put her clothes on and come back to get the Dom or have it on her purse but... she started blowing lightly on my cock, followed by her placing her tongue and tracing it up and down my shaft. Anyway, she did a surprised bbbj on my first time seeing her which I didn't expect. I have never engaged in a bbbj before with an ML but this was a pleasant experience. It got a bit sloppy and I could really feel the texture of her tongue.

I'm not sure if other punters have had the same experience?

I'm not around this area much but I would definitely return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessica is great and reminds of JAV star Kasumi Risa. BBBJ is standard at Saigon Princess. There are some other extras she can do if you ask. BUT sex is not on the table. Atleast from my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on, similar experience. Jessica is one sexy girl with a killer body and service to match.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. I had the same experience with Jessica. Amazing bbbj. Ive read from other bros that daty may be on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course DATY is on offer. Try a double with Jessica and Chrissy. These Viet chicks will blow your mind. Had a sesh where Jessica was riding my face and Chrissy was servicing little Johnny, it's when Jessica turn around and faced me as she sat over my face and rode my mouth. Watching her super tight body especially those thighs... I could not hold back any more. Lucky, I master the art of twitching and managed to be super still in order to shoot my load in Chrissy beautiful mouth. She pulled back a bit slightly, but took it like a champ. Spat it out and yanked me off. ( I thought she'd be mad at me and yelling. But she super cool.) Jessie teach them well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1980 View Post
    Of course DATY is on offer. Try a double with Jessica and Chrissy. These Viet chicks will blow your mind. Had a sesh where Jessica was riding my face and Chrissy was servicing little Johnny, it's when Jessica turn around and faced me as she sat over my face and rode my mouth. Watching her super tight body especially those thighs... I could not hold back any more. Lucky, I master the art of twitching and managed to be super still in order to shoot my load in Chrissy beautiful mouth. She pulled back a bit slightly, but took it like a champ. Spat it out and yanked me off. ( I thought she'd be mad at me and yelling. But she super cool.) Jessie teach them well.
    Chrissy has come along way. But still no DATY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading previous reviews I had to give Jessica a try especially after a hard day's work I needed a break. Made my booking through WeChat which was seamless.

I was a bit late and tried to find an ATM nearby for extras so was a bit flummoxed when I arrived. Upon entering the shop Jessica was the one that answered and wowee she is hot!!! Paid the massage fee and then proceeded to the room and dropped down to my undies. I was dying to take a piss and when Jessica came back I asked if there was a bathroom and she was very accommodating she gave me a towel to wrap myself in and flip flops as the bathroom was outside. Did my business and came back still a little flummoxed but Jessica's magic this session was just what I needed. She slipped off my undies and proceeded to graze her fingers over me which really got my motor running. I'm super ticklish so squirmed a little and then she proceeded to give a wonderful massage. Some general chit chat here and there and she asked how I knew her and such. Some oil was used as well and hot towel wipe down after

Not long after she asked about extras and I asked her what she offered and she said body slide for $50 and I immediately said yes. Was hoping she would straight out offer the BJ as mentioned in previous reviews but that's ok I'll take what I can get. Heard the unzip of the dress and she climbed onto my back. Felt quite nice with kisses around as well! Asked to flip and I noticed she was in flaming hot red lingerie oh la la!!! I then later learned the slides were partly her body and part licking! This continued on my front and then she completely stripped off to reveal an amazing bod. The only downside were breasts were small and a little saggy but apart from that dang near perfect. Her hair was flowing over me as well which I really like and she was putting her face dangerously close to my member. She then asked to suck and I was like yea baby!!! Very sensual slow and nice which allowed me to hold my load. I asked for more body slides after a few minutes if BBBJ and she obliged and gave me an amazing slide and even pussyslide which transitioned into a HJ while she was leaning back Ina cowgirl position and it was there I blew my load. I must've cum hard cos I was about to pass out!!

She offered a head massage to wrap up and was giggling that I was still hard and she said next time I'll make you cum twice and I was like definitely sounds like a plan! Dressed up, paid my tip with a bank transfer and a hug and I left a happy man. Very service oriented from a hot Viet girl and will definitely be back!!!

This was my first time to Saigon and I noticed the rooms weren't completely soundproof which is a little concerning but apart from that quite clean facilities

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    After reading previous reviews I had to give Jessica a try especially after a hard day's work I needed a break. Made my booking through WeChat which was seamless.

I was a bit late and tried to find an ATM nearby for extras so was a bit flummoxed when I arrived. Upon entering the shop Jessica was the one that answered and wowee she is hot!!! Paid the massage fee and then proceeded to the room and dropped down to my undies. I was dying to take a piss and when Jessica came back I asked if there was a bathroom and she was very accommodating she gave me a towel to wrap myself in and flip flops as the bathroom was outside. Did my business and came back still a little flummoxed but Jessica's magic this session was just what I needed. She slipped off my undies and proceeded to graze her fingers over me which really got my motor running. I'm super ticklish so squirmed a little and then she proceeded to give a wonderful massage. Some general chit chat here and there and she asked how I knew her and such. Some oil was used as well and hot towel wipe down after

Not long after she asked about extras and I asked her what she offered and she said body slide for $50 and I immediately said yes. Was hoping she would straight out offer the BJ as mentioned in previous reviews but that's ok I'll take what I can get. Heard the unzip of the dress and she climbed onto my back. Felt quite nice with kisses around as well! Asked to flip and I noticed she was in flaming hot red lingerie oh la la!!! I then later learned the slides were partly her body and part licking! This continued on my front and then she completely stripped off to reveal an amazing bod. The only downside were breasts were small and a little saggy but apart from that dang near perfect. Her hair was flowing over me as well which I really like and she was putting her face dangerously close to my member. She then asked to suck and I was like yea baby!!! Very sensual slow and nice which allowed me to hold my load. I asked for more body slides after a few minutes if BBBJ and she obliged and gave me an amazing slide and even pussyslide which transitioned into a HJ while she was leaning back Ina cowgirl position and it was there I blew my load. I must've cum hard cos I was about to pass out!!

She offered a head massage to wrap up and was giggling that I was still hard and she said next time I'll make you cum twice and I was like definitely sounds like a plan! Dressed up, paid my tip with a bank transfer and a hug and I left a happy man. Very service oriented from a hot Viet girl and will definitely be back!!!

This was my first time to Saigon and I noticed the rooms weren't completely soundproof which is a little concerning but apart from that quite clean facilities
    What the total tip you paid or was it just $50?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    What the total tip you paid or was it just $50?
    Total tip was $100 with $50 for 45 mins massage so total $150

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Jessica again last Friday. I asked her at the start of I could cum twice and she was happy to accommodate but Toal damage was $150 on top of the $60 massage fee which seems quite steep considering it was a brief BBBJ for the 1st shot and then a pussyslide and HJ for the 2nd shot. Still very erotic and service oriented she even gave me some light kisses when asked definitely a vixen and always has great lingerie 👍👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Jessica quite a few times. She's a good looking women for sure, but I've always been a sucker for lingerie and she looks amazing when her dress comes off!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where does Jessica work? Bexley or St Marys?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe she works at both shops - probs recommend looking at their rosters on wechat to see who is working what day. The girls interchange between both shops frequently.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think both? The 2 have really similar rosters

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes both, girls alternate between the 2 shops.

Shop Owner
    SUNDAY ❤️

* Jesssica top Vietnamese working today at Bexley.Call and make bookings 0414469779
    WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley

63EA656E-D437-4269-AB34-3FF77B1CDE90.jpg

Shop Owner
    SUNDAY ❤️

* Jesssica top Vietnamese working today.Call and make bookings 0414469779

403951F7-F111-4586-8D22-F99880E6FD17.jpg403951F7-F111-4586-8D22-F99880E6FD17.jpg

Shop Owner
    MONDAY ❤️
    * Jesssica top Vietnamese

* Anna the best massage Vietnamese

* Cindy sexy Vietnamese

⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make bookings 0449725197
    WechatID: SaigonprincessStMary

2E57C9A6-7A88-41C7-9770-662BB8DE0F6D.jpg

Shop Owner
    FRIDAY ❤️

* Jesssica top Vietnamese working today.Call and make bookings 0449725197