Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best DFK from MLs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best DFK from MLs

Hi guys

Looking for the best DFK sessions with a ML. I know Jessie from MAC is a must try but keen to know who else I can enjoy a good make out with.

Cheers.

Banned
    Just go to a brothel to get DFK. MLs are not supposed to provide GFE. They give massage but some may provide part 3 but even then, it would highly unlikely for a ML to allow DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just go to a brothel to get DFK. MLs are not supposed to provide GFE. They give massage but some may provide part 3 but even then, it would highly unlikely for a ML to allow DFK.
    Exactly! Could not have said it better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DFK with mls is rare, extremely rare, I think. Even fs is more popular than DFK in RNT
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In all my punting experiences, I’ve had only one ML do DFK. Mouthwash isn’t something ML’s carry around with them but at the big FS shops where DFK is standard the girls will always ask you to use some before the session.

As others above have said, go to an FS place if you want DFK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    In all my punting experiences, I’ve had only one ML do DFK. Mouthwash isn’t something ML’s carry around with them but at the big FS shops where DFK is standard the girls will always ask you to use some before the session.

As others above have said, go to an FS place if you want DFK.
    Yeah go to a FS shop for DFK and hope the WL wasn't involved in rimming a customer before seeing you. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    DFK with mls is rare, extremely rare, I think. Even fs is more popular than DFK in RNT
    This is very true, though part of the fun in punting is finding the gems that offer more that just the standard part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a few LFKs from MLs over the years. Pretty rare but nice when it happens. I cant remember DFK from an ML except perhaps way back in the old cowboy days in Kensington many years ago when I was way better looking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An interesting topic with some constructive dialogue and POVs, kudos to Mr gkpunting.
    Whilst there is a level of truth in the responses the reality is that most women are driven by money and ‘some’ WLs will work in various brothels and moonlight in RnT shops for extra income.
    It’s generally these ladies that offer part 3 with DFK in massage shops.
    There’s always going to be exemptions to this rule, and that my friends is the ‘hidden gem’ that no one will talk about but keep to themselves.

Banned
    There are many hidden gems out there that punters won't reveal to fellow punters in fear that once the secret is out then she will be too popular or in demand. It's human nature. Anyway have your fun boys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bros appreciate it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a few dfks with MLs but it never on the first visit. Sometimes you just have to see them a couple times and then you’ll get it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    In the new post-covid world DFK is going to be extremely rare for the time being. There were a few girls around who were into it/willing to participate in but even those girls have since ceased or retired. It is a shame as I love kissing (girls who got to know me knew that this was a sure fire way to get me over the line quicker than standard methods alone), but totally understandable.

Banned
    Many MLs have boyfriends so there's no way she's going to be kissing another guy behind her boyfriend's back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    In the new post-covid world DFK is going to be extremely rare for the time being. There were a few girls around who were into it/willing to participate in but even those girls have since ceased or retired. It is a shame as I love kissing (girls who got to know me knew that this was a sure fire way to get me over the line quicker than standard methods alone), but totally understandable.
    To be honest using COVID to avoid kissing is just an excuse. If that's what it takes for you to pass COVID onto someone else then this pandemic would be long over. It's just used as an excuse not to provide the service.

If you're willing to take the risk and work as a WL or ML then you're also accepting the risk of getting COVID cause just by being in the same enclosed room. You're gonna pretty much get it regardless.

I love kissing too and it's just fascinating why a lot of WLs and MLs don't do it but are willing to drill a man's ass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    To be honest using COVID to avoid kissing is just an excuse. If that's what it takes for you to pass COVID onto someone else then this pandemic would be long over. It's just used as an excuse not to provide the service.

If you're willing to take the risk and work as a WL or ML then you're also accepting the risk of getting COVID cause just by being in the same enclosed room. You're gonna pretty much get it regardless.

I love kissing too and it's just fascinating why a lot of WLs and MLs don't do it but are willing to drill a man's ass.
    Probably ass action is not personal nor emotional thing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maya of Fortune Massage 888 and Sussex Star fame from years ago was the best DFK ever - circa 2016-2018

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Nobody has openly said "I'm not kissing because of covid." to me. It's just that since Covid appeared the service has nearly vanished from the massage scene. It's level of risk. Being in the same room, x% risk. Massaging without a mask on either party x+% risk. Kissing x+++% risk. In any job where you interact with the public you're accepting the risk, but if there's a way to minimise it (especially if it's something you can get away with not doing without it really affecting your income) then you take it. We know many of these girls have no other source of income so simply not working isn't an option.
    So yeah it is an excuse, and the law.of averages suggests it's not "if" but "when" a girl will catch it, but this can reduce the chance of catching it, and also gives the girls a backdoor out of a service they may not particularly enjoy. As for rimming, that puzzled me too (I'm not into it really anyway).

Add to that the fact dentists have been on and off during the pandemic and yeah, oral hygiene may not be at all time highs anyway so the girls are happy to pass on coffee/ciggie/onion and garlic combos mixed with a non-existent flossing regime..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many MLs have boyfriends so there's no way she's going to be kissing another guy behind her boyfriend's back.
    Some do some don't. Years ago I had a girl tell me she wouldn't kiss or receive DATY because she reserves those for her bf but she was more than happy to give me a bbbjcim...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Some do some don't. Years ago I had a girl tell me she wouldn't miss or receive DATY because she reserves those for her bf but she was more than happy to give me a bbbjcim...
    So the boyfriend don't DFK her. It just don't make sense 🤣.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast