Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rimming lovers - who dragon drilled you first

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Is that place still there? Haven't heard of it fir years so guess it gas gone. Gee the carpets in that place must gave been in a putrid state by the end. Must have had cum splashed over it thousands of times under the guise of 'massage'
    It went long ago with the redevelopment of that part of the city.
    I used to regularly do an Irish backpacker there, she banged like a dunny door in a force 10 cyclone and lived in World Square, I did her at her apartment many times as a private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was back in 2015 at 24 Liverpool, I think her name was Aida or Ada, she wore thick glasses and could not see without them, she was giving me BBJ and went straight to rimming, first I felt kinda weird and she did the same next time I visited her and I got hooked to it for sometime, I am not sure where she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    FeiFei from 5*

Miss the famous Malaysian service there... wonder why there was so many Malaysia wl before, and so few now
    Mine was also a Malaysian WL, Annie or something? Back at no 1 Blackburn.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mine was "L" from 42g. A korean WL who gave amazing service. Cant remember the dates but I think I would have been 2015 or something along those lines.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Last century,Port Douglas. 4 mile beach.
    Wen for a walk to sit on beach to maybe sober up and tripped over 2 japanese girls having a pash session together.
    They were most apologetic and tried to help me up. We all ended up tangled together and I just joined into their session which ended up with one giving a bbbj and the other a deep dd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Last century,Port Douglas. 4 mile beach.
    Wen for a walk to sit on beach to maybe sober up and tripped over 2 japanese girls having a pash session together.
    They were most apologetic and tried to help me up. We all ended up tangled together and I just joined into their session which ended up with one giving a bbbj and the other a deep dd.
    Flying high without oxygen again??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nana from Dreamgirls. We were on the shower on just like that asked me to turn over and then stick her tongue out and went as deep as she could and with her hand open me so she could go deeper. It was crazy hot never done it before. After that just ate her in return and then she asked to fuck her hard, went completely raw and she kept pulling me to her and almost force me to creampie her a number a couple of times.

Was a bit scared after the session but is was hot as fuck. We then did like 3 or more sessions even hotter every time. Missed her so much no other k girl has been as hot as her.
    Last edited by DownUnda; 01-02-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Additional details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taiwanese Milf at 196 Anzac back in 2005. She had a strange smile and bad teeth. However she had the sexiest little body and go for it attitude. I also remember her unusually sensitive bum and anus. Like really sensitive. She would start off with a passionate kiss and then I'd lie back for an enthusiastic bbbj. Then all of a sudden she hoiked my thighs up and devoured my anus. I was shocked at first but came back to her a few more times.

I was curious about her sensitive arse. When we pashed I would sensually stroke her arse and anus and she seemed to get unusually turned on. Female sex cells can be found concentrated in the most unusual places.

She lived at Bondi Junction is all I remember

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    QQ from 142 Hornsby, she will rim you as if her life depended on it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it is known at the Rusty Trombone.. Misty was great at that in her young years..she was the PSE of massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Someone from 5* and c Rui from ginza I wa hooked after that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Flora from Private Hottie in NYC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cassie (2013) from ginza gave my first rimjob

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Flying high without oxygen again??
    Cannot agree with that.
    All my flights since July 2021 have been in pressurised aircraft.
    (this week/end its been a PC-12, though I think I actually prefer a TBM-940).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rui at 278 Club - literally went in straight after cat bath and took me by surprise hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can’t say I’ve been a big fan of DD, however my first experience was at Ginza where it seems almost standard. Since then take it or leave it but Jane gave the best rimming!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mine was 2009 by a chinese girl. Wow... she was really damn skillful. I gave her extra extra tips for surprising me like that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Such romantic tales of guys getting their cherry popped for the first time
    I remember the first time a ML stuck a finger up my arse.
    Just like that. No beg your pardons. No warm up. Phoooom!! and she was up to the second knuckle.
    She could have at least chatted me up over a candlelit dinner and a nice bottle of wine, asked me my star sign, told me a few jokes, loosened me up ... but nah phooom!!! Straight in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Such romantic tales of guys getting their cherry popped for the first time
    I remember the first time a ML stuck a finger up my arse.
    Just like that. No beg your pardons. No warm up. Phoooom!! and she was up to the second knuckle.
    She could have at least chatted me up over a candlelit dinner and a nice bottle of wine, asked me my star sign, told me a few jokes, loosened me up ... but nah phooom!!! Straight in.
    Well that's a way to get your attention.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast