Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rimming lovers - who dragon drilled you first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How long do you guys reckon you get rimmed in a session? If I get 20 mins of bbbj I reckon the average is about two minutes?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chinese MILF on 67 Christina back in 2005 . She asked me to lift my legs up while I was on my back after bbbj and went for it. Unforgettable

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingArrow View Post
    Paula from n5m if you love a good rimming
    Paula is great at rimming and bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Paula is great at rimming and bbbj
    where is Paula located ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    where is Paula located ?
    I get confused with their names but I think this Paula is from N5M but I saw her in their sister shop 42G under another name, I think Sarah. A fantastic experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The first girl to dragon drill me was in my very first punt about 4 years ago now. Shew was a J girl from Ginza. I didn't know she was going to do it and I was taken to heaven and back. I don't remember her name and I am sure she's left now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The first girl to dragon drill me was in my very first punt about 4 years ago now. Shew was a J girl from Ginza. I didn't know she was going to do it and I was taken to heaven and back. I don't remember her name and I am sure she's left now
    sounds like Japanese girls, are awesome, Ive never had one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get confused with their names but I think this Paula is from N5M but I saw her in their sister shop 42G under another name, I think Sarah. A fantastic experience
    thanks my brother

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sounds like Japanese girls, are awesome, Ive never had one
    Japanese girls can be a bit hit and miss particularly the ones that are here only for a short period of time . Read the reviews before booking.

Banned
    thanks my brother
    The girls move around. You may see them working at both shops because it's the same owner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japanese girls can be a bit hit and miss particularly the ones that are here only for a short period of time . Read the reviews before booking.
    thanks for the tip, I need a good Japanese Rimming queen. lol. I get what you're saying though, I think most nationalities are hit and miss, its a bit of luck .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jolin from ginza club, DD/ rimming followed through with a fire and ice bbbj. Came right after her bbbj, then Spanish right after and came again. took it like a champ then a steady fuck doggy style then COB. Then after cat bath and I arched my back and she went back to rimming

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lisa @ 5*. Unforgettable. Handy with her index finger as well. Lovely girl, I hope she is doing well in life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wasn't the first but Baby and Bexley Massage destroyed me. Had her tongue buried deep and was jerking me off whilst I was on all fours. Came so hard my fkn ears popped. Literally blew my mind. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have nothing to contribute to this thread as I never experienced rimming. One girl was going lower and lower with the bbbj but I stopped her. After reading this thread makes me wonder all the girls o have DFK in shops and private was a bad idea. It crossed my mind but since I love kissing I kind of ignored when I had blue balls and
    kind of enjoyed bbbj and kissing when it was offered.

Haha but seeing how common this is I feel like trying and may give it a go but not with a WL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I have nothing to contribute to this thread as I never experienced rimming. One girl was going lower and lower with the bbbj but I stopped her. After reading this thread makes me wonder all the girls o have DFK in shops and private was a bad idea. It crossed my mind but since I love kissing I kind of ignored when I had blue balls and
    kind of enjoyed bbbj and kissing when it was offered.

Haha but seeing how common this is I feel like trying and may give it a go but not with a WL.
    Lol yeah. It's like DFK with your cat. See how they always self-clean their butt holes after going Number 2?

On the other hand, some girls are quite "civic minded", they deliberately avoid DFK because they perform DD as part of their service.

The other thing to think about is she goes DD on a bloke, then BBBJ on you. That means....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Helen at 19 Brodie St many many years ago was my first. Saw her a few times and we really hit it off. I had never experienced or expected it. But she provided the service on her own and I sure was hooked. God bless her wherever she is .

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Random chick in a private room in North Sydney in 1982. She would not do BJ but happily rimmed me b4 sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Moon @ 5 star……

Junior Member(有D料到)
    GC k julia was my first punt at an establishment. Definitely took me by surprise, i had no fucking idea what was going on. Felt weird but enjoyable, nowadays if offered not going to decline. The main concern is kissing afterwards. But with that said girls who does rimming may be licking a few arseholes a day so its probs the same.
    I have seen K Julia a few times after but was never offered rimming.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345