Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrongtime massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wrongtime massage

Ok I went to a popular shop in stones corner and had a reasonable massage and horrible ending.
    I figured all your reviews were good. But I had a skinny waif who delivered a good massage and the second worst finish I’ve ever had. Yes she was annoyed that I wouldn’t pay for her to strip but I could see that she wasn’t my type.

I won’t return. And the money was weird. She seemed like she didn’t want to give me back the change from $100 for the exorbitant $65 massage.

And I gave her the regular 1P for the extremely rapid finish. Not a good experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've made two trips to the shop over the years. First time was OK but not the glowing service as per the reviews. I went again and had a plumpish german girl that had exorbitant extras. didn't go back for a third strike.

not giving the change is low ball tactic hoping that the horny punter forgets or is too shy to insist. sadly I always insist and even when they try to keep the $5 change from $70 submitted I deduct $50 from the available tip.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Yep, this shop definitely has a mix. Some duds, some among the best in the business. Same as most good shops. If they are shit, don’t do extras or complain. This shop has a high turnover at the bottom cause of complaints.
    I would rather write off the shop fee and go elsewhere if I have time

As for the cash thing, I learned a long time ago that if you have a $50, 2 x $20 and a $10, as well as $5 in change you are covered for every scenario. No worries about shop fees and change. The $5 change is preferable to make a point that I hate the $45, $55, $65 or god forbid $75 fees. 20 and 10 cent coins are perverse fun to watch them count, and they always do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At $65 Stones Corner I thought you were on about Anytime but a Plumpish German threw me however doesn't make any difference thats why its punting we all fancy different MLs for different reasons like you said she wasn't your type.
    Happy Days Elsewhere bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not the same Stones Corner shop, but a very popular one in the next suburb.... had one of the girls attempt to short change me. In my opinion, it was deliberate. Handed over $100 for a $70 shop fee. She returned shortly and I was already on the bed, and she put the change on the chair all folded up. After the session had ended, I unfolded the change, and noticed it was a $10 and $5 note. I asked if there was any more change, and without missing a beat, she goes "oh sorry, I thought that was a $20 note" (instead of the $5). She knew exactly what she was going, and was hoping I would just ignore it. Kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. (Mind you, she probably had a sour taste in her mouth too after that session)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had one chick take the money out of my pocket half way through. I told her exactly where she can shove her wondering hands. Don't like anyone going through my clothes while I'm lying butt naked on the table. As per usual i only take the required cash into a shop. No cards, phones or wallets. I even have a hidden slot in my cap incase i need extra cash. Stupid bitch didn't think to look there. Never went back even though it was a good session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "for the exorbitant $65 massage."

$65 for a presumably a 1 hour massage is exorbitant to you? what fucking planet are you from? LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Men are from Mars…..

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    "for the exorbitant $65 massage."

$65 for a presumably a 1 hour massage is exorbitant to you? what fucking planet are you from? LOL
    Yeah I probably worded that incorrectly. I should have indicated that the $65 wasn’t for a massage but for half a bottle of baby oil splashed on my back.

I’ll happily pay $70 for a decent massage and another pineapple for a decent HE.

At least one part of the service should be enjoyable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree a good one hour massage 70 or 75 dollars and hj 50 dollars but if the massage is shit no way 70 75 dollars you feel ripped off and wouldn't come back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am bewildered how MS legit or not think they can charge $1 a min or more for their massage service.
    I mean what quals, training or experience do you need to do this part.
    How many professionals of you out there with university degrees, a wealth of experience and big responsibilities towards your clients earn $1 a min in your job? ..and we're just talking about massaging..not what follows!
    $70 - 75 for massage = greedy and unless follow up is very good ( so I consider total price, like we all do or should) then not for me.
    BYVMD

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's probably more about rents / business costs. Heard a couple of diff ML's say they only get $20-30 of that, depending on demand, advance booking etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you are willing to pay, you pay and you get.

if you are not wiling to pay, you do not get.

even if you do not pay, there will be others who will, so ..... up to you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I am bewildered how MS legit or not think they can charge $1 a min or more for their massage service.
    I mean what quals, training or experience do you need to do this part.
    How many professionals of you out there with university degrees, a wealth of experience and big responsibilities towards your clients earn $1 a min in your job? ..and we're just talking about massaging..not what follows!
    $70 - 75 for massage = greedy and unless follow up is very good ( so I consider total price, like we all do or should) then not for me.
    BYVMD
    massaging someone you detest for 60 minutes 70$
    sucking someone cock twice your age 150$

it is what it is. we can get massages from boilers for less, we can get massages in bali for less. if we want the sweet young ones we have to pay to get their attention.
    Last edited by TouchNGo; 28-01-2022 at 11:44 AM. Reason: grammar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    How many professionals of you out there with university degrees, a wealth of experience and big responsibilities towards your clients earn $1 a min in your job?
    BYVMD

True, none are. Because all of them are over $1 a minute. You've obviously never sought professional services if you think $1 a minute is anything but bottom of the barrel rate.

Minimum wage is $20.33/hr. The standard way to run a business is 1/3 labour, 1/3 costs, 1/3 profit. That means $60/hr would be considered a minimum fee.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Giggles galore… obviously never worked as a sub-contractor who still have take out tax,GST, holiday pay, sick pay, insurance out of that hourly rate…. And probably room hire on top of that as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Different strokes

Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    massaging someone you detest for 60 minutes 70$
    sucking someone cock twice your age 150$

it is what it is. we can get massages from boilers for less, we can get massages in bali for less. if we want the sweet young ones we have to pay to get their attention.
    So thanks to this site, I followed up to the place that Dave Brubeck made famous - and I have never had a better massage time. The ML even offered me a $20 back on the massage time as it was only 45 not 60 - but I told her to keep it as a tip. She was happy and I was very happy with the outcome. 1P standard and I was literally blown away. Less cost, younger, more attractive and a much better experience. Thank you Aus99forum for steering me to the stairway to heaven.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I take it your a fan of the "SAX" Pmb8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmb8 View Post
    So thanks to this site, I followed up to the place that Dave Brubeck made famous - and I have never had a better massage time. The ML even offered me a $20 back on the massage time as it was only 45 not 60 - but I told her to keep it as a tip. She was happy and I was very happy with the outcome. 1P standard and I was literally blown away. Less cost, younger, more attractive and a much better experience. Thank you Aus99forum for steering me to the stairway to heaven.
    Too cryptic for me - Blackhawk is all I can get

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmb8 View Post
    Offers you $20 back and you gets a BJ for $50. I smell bullshit
    She cook you a steak dinner and drive you home too?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Offers you $20 back and you gets a BJ for $50. I smell bullshit
    She cook you a steak dinner and drive you home too?
    Hahaha... totally agree with your sentiments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast