Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrongtime massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    True, none are. Because all of them are over $1 a minute. You've obviously never sought professional services if you think $1 a minute is anything but bottom of the barrel rate.

Minimum wage is $20.33/hr. The standard way to run a business is 1/3 labour, 1/3 costs, 1/3 profit. That means $60/hr would be considered a minimum fee.
    As Dom said NFI.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    massaging someone you detest for 60 minutes 70$
    sucking someone cock twice your age 150$
    it is what it is. we can get massages from boilers for less, we can get massages in bali for less. if we want the sweet young ones we have to pay to get their attention.
    True Story - recently went to a well patronised shop in Brisb for the first time - had what I consider a 9 out of 10 session ( and No the deal was I don't broardcast her name as it was a referral ) and to give you some idea of the service level there was rimming and bb sucking involved. No mention in payment at the start. At the end I say how much and start pulling out 4 maybe 5 pineapples which I would and many would consider fair. She goes just the m fee plus a 100. I'm floored. I say no at least take 4 pineapples she says no she repeats the same total again. I go off and shower thinking whats the catch. Come back and she brings me the change from 4 pineapples I once again say I feel embarassed but she says just come back insistently.
    If you treat some girls right and give as much as you expect they are apprecitive, not always but sometimes.
    So maybe if you "like" "appreciate" someone you massage maybe it shouldn't be $70 per hour and yes she did suck my cock and I was twice her age and it wasn't $150.

Agree this may not be the norm but now that I'm getting close to 60 and scrub up ok and take time to think about them and their needs its amazing how often I get the gfe or close to, I am after.
    4FoW2

Thanks champions, good advice!
    Can you comment on what counts as treating them right, bar what you specified? Does dropping a few broken words in thier language count?
    I've always found it works wonders with foreigners/ex patsout in your local city when hitting the town.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    Thanks champions, good advice!
    Can you comment on what counts as treating them right, bar what you specified? Does dropping a few broken words in thier language count?
    I've always found it works wonders with foreigners/ex patsout in your local city when hitting the town.
    There is nothing someone on this forum can advise you that you shouldn't be able to come up with yourself. There is no magic behaviour, phrase or panacea.
    What I will say is don't try to put it on - just like fake moaning ala Queenie - for many Wg's this is an instant roll eyes affair.
    As many have said start with respect. And if you have to get others to define what respect means its time to have a think about you, before considering others.
    Be yourself, if you're a nice guy it will shine through, if you're an arsehole well you deserve what you get.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ain't it the truth

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    There is nothing someone on this forum can advise you that you shouldn't be able to come up with yourself. There is no magic behaviour, phrase or panacea.
    What I will say is don't try to put it on - just like fake moaning ala Queenie - for many Wg's this is an instant roll eyes affair.
    As many have said start with respect. And if you have to get others to define what respect means its time to have a think about you, before considering others.
    Be yourself, if you're a nice guy it will shine through, if you're an arsehole well you deserve what you get.
    4FoW2
    My demographic profile is almost identical to you 4F, and I couldn't agree more. Been around nearly 6 decades and seen a lot.
    I question how some posters on here get on in shops if they show the same attitudes as in the forums.
    What you get back if you are well presented, clean, polite, genuine and appreciative will never be had by some of the guys on here. My experience, more than once, has been as you describe, above and beyond without hustling or hassling the girl.
    Of course there are also occasions when they do go above and beyond and ask for an extra tip, and I don't resent that either. It may change my opinion when deciding on a return visit, but that varies.
    It's the variety that keeps us in the game.
    RTG

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once you can PM me RTG - being of the same vintage we prob have lots of notes to compare if you wish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    I take it your a fan of the "SAX" Pmb8
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Too cryptic for me - Blackhawk is all I can get
    T5 is the title of a famous tune by Brubeck. And I am indeed a fan of the Sax. And for the other post - it was the standard 1P for the HJ which was rather more than your standard HJ. No BJ no harm, no foul, no attempt to describe it as more than it was - although being blown away by the experience might lead others to think that a BJ was included. Not this time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Once you can PM me RTG - being of the same vintage we prob have lots of notes to compare if you wish.
    I’m intrigued, you constantly pressure info, from others….’message me’.
    I wonder what you have to offer, in exchange….why not make the first move?
    For the first time ever, on this site, I sent a PM….gave up some info.
    Nothing special, no secrets…..just a good lead.
    In return, I received a message; some old boiler in the backwater, might do something, maybe?
    The exchange rate was woeful…..he was just trying to expand his horizons….pfft.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’m intrigued, you constantly pressure info, from others….’message me’.
    I wonder what you have to offer, in exchange….why not make the first move?
    In return, I received a message; some old boiler in the backwater, might do something, maybe?
    Hey I'm not pressuring anybody - quite frankly after 40 + years of punting in Brisb & communicating on forums like this do you think I really need intel? If you ask my "friends" on here they'll say I'm upfront & honest and trustworthy - thats how you build up a network on here.
    Pray tell who was the "old boiler in the backwater" I sent you intrigued. If ppl don't want my intel - just block me, simple.
    I often say message me to chat to punters of my vintage to reminise about old times.
    If ppl want to know historically about punting in Bris then I think I can help & I reckon I've saved ppl millions with guidance of where NOT to go and where To go. Thats been all of my own money and time.
    You with your 49 posts and me with my over 700 - not that how many posts count -its quality of intel you pass on that counts.
    If you go quickly go through your posts on this forum there mainly whinging, criticism and negative - sounds like your MO to me - hey just block me - better for me, you, prob everybody.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2.95 a minute here for my time and i am not even a senior ;p
    Last edited by Trapper; 31-01-2022 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12