Thread: Omicron - prices drop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Omicron - prices drop ?

Its been the norm that the agents have been price gouging particularly since covid.
    Now it seems that with omicron they are starting to suffer.
    I did a quick ring around this weekend from E&B and instead of quoting higher than advertising when asked, they were quoting lower. Funny when instead of asking when are you going to arrive, they asked is that ok ?
    So the standard advert is around 300 per hour, they will offer 250, but will take 200. I chose not to negotiate and instead tried an older establishment which when I walked in the mamasan recognised me from my last visit over 5 years ago.
    The place was so quiet, with only one girl on (asleep in front of tv) I had an enjoyable time pumping the mamasan which I have always wanted to do.
    I paid $180 which is their standard rate but got plenty of free extras. (they used to be 250 per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Privates are still gouging. Shops are high risk environments though (by omicron standards) so a lot of punters, especially older punters are staying away at the moment. So it makes sense.

There's a very popular massage shop near me (which I don't visit because it's too close to home). Usually the parking lot is filled with visiting punters. Since it reopened last Tuesday, it's been completely empty every single day.

Some of this might be due to the holiday season. But I think it's mostly thanks to covid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Its been the norm that the agents have been price gouging particularly since covid.
    I did a quick ring around this weekend from E&B and instead of quoting higher than advertising when asked, they were quoting lower. Funny when instead of asking when are you going to arrive, they asked is that ok ?
    So the standard advert is around 300 per hour, they will offer 250, but will take 200. I chose not to negotiate and instead tried an older establishment which when I walked in the mamasan recognised me from my last visit over 5 years ago.
    The place was so quiet, with only one girl on (asleep in front of tv) I had an enjoyable time pumping the mamasan which I have always wanted to do.
    I paid $180 which is their standard rate but got plenty of free extras. (they used to be 250 per hour.
    Would love some tips on where and how to get a sesh with the mamasan...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Which place if you don't me asking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Prices are dropping?

Do the well known/reviewed shops like n5m, 42g, ginzas, kyoto/sakura drop prices as well?

Or is it more of the 40+ ml/wls

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I went to SBM on Monday. My girl told me business has been extremely slow. I personally think it’s a combination of omicron and the festive season keeping people away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I went to SBM on Monday. My girl told me business has been extremely slow. I personally think it’s a combination of omicron and the festive season keeping people away.
    It's Omicron that's causing many punters to stay away not the festive season. Probably queuing up for hours to get tested only to be told there is no capacity to perform the tests. I also heard the MLs complaining about the poor customer turnout.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to 3 places in the last 5 days, one brothel and two massage. The bosses and girls are telling me that business is down 30-50% atm. I also think its more the virus than the season as alot of people I know haven't gone anywhere this year for fear of either having to cancel or not being let back in.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Prices are dropping?

Do the well known/reviewed shops like n5m, 42g, ginzas, kyoto/sakura drop prices as well?

Or is it more of the 40+ ml/wls

Nope - N5M most girls now have "Special Pricing" which is more expensive than the diamond tier

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just think about paying the standard price guys. Stop trying to get a bargain when the girls are taking quite a risk themselves in catching Covid and not being able to work for who knows how long? Don't exploit them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Just think about paying the standard price guys. Stop trying to get a bargain when the girls are taking quite a risk themselves in catching Covid and not being able to work for who knows how long? Don't exploit them.
    I'm surprised many WLs are still working despite servicing many guys per day. This is especially the case with close contact, DFK and heavy breathing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    havent seen any price drops in the establishments. speaking to some owners and ladies business is down though, omicron is the cause. its basically a self imposed lockdown due to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'm surprised many WLs are still working despite servicing many guys per day. This is especially the case with close contact, DFK and heavy breathing.
    It's the same reason a lot of other people are still working even with Omicron raging. No more lockdowns and no more government handouts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Although a little uncomfortable and still not 100% safe, I wonder if WLs and their clients would be ok with wearing a mask while being serviced... where that is practical, that is... haha

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticpotato View Post
    Although a little uncomfortable and still not 100% safe, I wonder if WLs and their clients would be ok with wearing a mask while being serviced... where that is practical, that is... haha
    Here’s an idea. A shop where all the girls are wearing one of those SM type masks with the plug in the mouth for easy BJ access. That would make them truly “Covid safe”!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw n5ms prices on their roster.
    And it feels like the prices went up instead.

Was planning on trying new girls there, but maybe ill delay it for now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticpotato View Post
    Masks don't protect you from getting this virus. The latest advice from our 'expert' Dr Chant is that you need to wear double masks. Seriously these people don't know what they're saying to the public. No wonder people are starting to have no faith in our politicians and health bureaucrats.