Thread: Non Asian massage Wollongong / South Coast

Junior Member(有D料到)

Non Asian massage Wollongong / South Coast

Wondering if anyone knows of places in the Wollongong / Illawarra that have caucasian ML's?
    Nothing against Thai / Asian ML's, most of them are very nice, just looking for something different..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know of any massage places in Wollongong that have Caucasian WLs that will provide RnT & other extras.
    I do know that many of the girls at Belmore Beauties (FS brothel) will do just a massage & HJ though. They're all late teens/early 20s Caucasian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian ladies have undercut caucasians out of the market. Sorry for the poor old Caucasian women. They are still women. Not inferior to Asian women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In fact, I married two of them. They weren't too bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now the Asian women are opportunistically upping their prices. Let's hope they do and the Caucasian women can come back at them as equal human beings offering a service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Roj. Not sure if you drop names for WL's at Belmore, would be helpful though.. Understand if not, still getting my head around the rules!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the subject of Belmore st, I happened to drive by the area just recently, and there's a massive construction project going on across the rd. Potentially reasonably exposed if anyone is consider a day time booking..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameo View Post
    On the subject of Belmore st, I happened to drive by the area just recently, and there's a massive construction project going on across the rd. Potentially reasonably exposed if anyone is consider a day time booking..
    Yep!
    I go there at night - for that reason

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Roj. Not sure if you drop names for WL's at Belmore, would be helpful though.. Understand if not, still getting my head around the rules!
    Belmore is a FS brothel - so everything can be out in the open
    It's the massage shops that we need to be discrete about.
    Good call though, Cameo.

Sorry I can't help with anyone specific, though. I've only ever seen girls there for FS.

What I do know is that the girls are young & hot!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Roj.

I haven't been, though thinking about a visit.

How discreet is the entry? Is everyone hi-fiving in the foyer, or do they maintain discretion / privacy. ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cameo, just go mate youve got plenty of good info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough, I'll give it a crack!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough, I'll give it a crack!
    Very discrete, parking out the back with back entrance girls are stunning and young only been for FS, there is a milf there called porche great tits a bit of a bad stomach from kids but great chick and a freaky one, loves when you push her head down in blowjobs and loves being whipped

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Yep!
    I go there at night - for that reason
    Even the night time visits aren't a guarantee, when told that the lady has just had a family emergency so not able to see you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While I understand that the "staffing" is younger at Belmore I have to say that the quality of the rooms are way below the standards of some of the surrounding RnT venues. The room out the back is like a laundry from the 1940's

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah but you don’t go to the brothel to fuck the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11123 View Post
    Yeah but you don’t go to the brothel to fuck the room
    Right on point BigCountry. I was just looking at the difference between Sydney & Wollongong venues and could see that at least some of the Massage venues have upped their game to presumably steal some of the client's from a brothel's. It'd be good to see Wollongong brothels up their game and then there would be far fewer punters heading to Sydney. True that there are far more options in Sydney tho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course there are "more options" in Sydney. Look at the size difference. Sydney population is 5.5 million and Wollongong is 300 thousand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    Of course there are "more options" in Sydney. Look at the size difference. Sydney population is 5.5 million and Wollongong is 300 thousand.
    Yeh good point. Was just hoping for a bit more expansion of the industry