Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first time virgin recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I like Rooters idea, put an add on E-bay and go to the highest bidder, if you get a bit of publicity behind you with some insta posts then you may make yourself a nice return. From that return then go nuts at every whore house in Sydney, but DONT fall for any of the girls man, it's their job to make you feel good, just don't fall in love with them.. the world is your oyster and there is too many farms to get stuck eating from the same farm.
    hahaha thanks man, posting up an ebay ad right about now XD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxroflcopter View Post
    thanks for the suggestion, any girls you recommend? cheers
    My suggestion is same as AHLUNGOR. Start off by going to a massage place and get used to the naked woman's body and then go to the full service place.
    There are quite a lot of massage places reviewed on the forum. Pick one closer to you and give it a try. Keeping in mind your experience may be different to others based on your expectations and prefernce. As you try a couple of them you will get the idea. Mostl places charge around $65 per hour and then $50 for NHJ. Some places give extras depending on the girl.

I had good experience in Epping massage, Saigon Princess (St Mary's), Pure Massage (North Sydney), Dream Girl (Alexandria). Both the places Epping Masssage and Pure Massage I had regulars which I got along. Pure Massage allows Part 3 also and they have clean rooms but showers are outside. I would go there early on Thursdays and have first booking of the day. Few times the girl would be walking in after I arrived.

If you are new and young my advice is this is a trial and error game. You will have oridinary experiences and along the way you will find girls that rock your boat and you may want to repeat.
    Do read lot of reviews and post on the forum and you will get good understanding of how the punting works. Avoid privates at this stage unless you have to splurge and spend big time as the $200-350 are mostly Asian milfs who work from apartments. But always practice safe sex dont be tempted to try without the condom. If you go into a place and dont like the girl dont be afraid to ask them for others or prepared to walk away.

In Sydney we are quite fortunate there is a big selection of girls and places at reasonable prices. There are plenty of young Asian girls who try hard to please. Before Covid there were lot of overseas travellers on holiday in Sydney that would work in the indystry to earn some money to extend their holiday.

Banned
    The guy wants to lose his virginity. Don't go to a massage shop. Go to a FS shop where he can drop his load properly and not with a HJ.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The guy wants to lose his virginity. Don't go to a massage shop. Go to a FS shop where he can drop his load properly and not with a HJ.
    He is a Virgin he need to get use to a woman body and touch in a massage parlour. Just don't do FS with the ml. After a few time with an ml then upgrade to FS with a WL.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxroflcopter View Post
    thanks for the suggestion, any girls you recommend? cheers
    If you take my advise to try 227 Broadway, their standard is pretty good, also the shop’s description on their girls are fairly truthful. There are mostly Thai girls nowadays so go take a look at the roster to see which girl catch your fancy.

May be try someone who is rated highly in GFE (girl friend effect) and English, like an 8 or above.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12