Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first time virgin recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

first time virgin recommendations?

hey guys virgin here, planning to go for a punt to break my virginity. Any tips and recommendations for a first timer? and any girls thats great for a first timer? Thanks in advance.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    And just like that, another Zoo was born…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He’s patient, sitting on that username for 9-10 months

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    He’s patient, sitting on that username for 9-10 months
    His nicks are like his Pokémon. He’s caught them all, now he’s letting them out to play one by one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Will you select a good time to lose your virginity if you don't know is Omicron time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Have a few RnT sessions first to get comfortable being with a naked girl and getting a bit of foreplay.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Auction yourself off.
    I am sure there are a few rich businesswomen, heiresses, duchesses, widows etc who would bid like crazy and pay top dollar to be the first to have a go at popping your cherry and having the bragging rights.
    You could base a while episode of “The Real Housewives of … “ around it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxroflcopter View Post
    hey guys virgin here, planning to go for a punt to break my virginity. Any tips and recommendations for a first timer? and any girls thats great for a first timer? Thanks in advance.
    Recommendations:
    1. Jap Anna - 42 Gladesville
    2. Viet Dior (used to be Nicole from 42G) - 278 club
    3. Korean Rebecca - 278 Club

Check out their pics and make a decision. All three are hot and provide out of this world service. All of them are in their 30's though. So if you want someone younger I won't be able to help you.

Make sure to tell them you are a virgin and they will take EXTRA good care of you 😁

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Have a few RnT sessions first to get comfortable being with a naked girl and getting a bit of foreplay.
    That’s a great suggestion if the OP is indeed a Virgin ! Like a real cherry boy never has sex with a female. Rather than has sexual experiences but a punting virgin ?

Yeap, have a play around and get use to a stranger woman’s bodies is a good prep for the main event. For that I would strongly recommend the brother goes straight to 227 Broadway and have an all inclusive session, that way, he can just lay back and enjoy the show, as the ML there will call all the shots. And may be on the second or third visit, pick someone who is “open minded” tip her an extra $30 in the room and enjoy a blow job with condom, taking him a step closer to the full service.

Then he can either go to 5 Star, Ginza or 42, it’s up to his own research or whoever’s suggestion he’s gonna take.

Whichever way he goes , good luck to his adventures, hope he has a pleasant and sexually satisfactory journey.

If he posts a few reviews along the way, then he’s one of us…….. haha

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Auction yourself off.
    I am sure there are a few rich businesswomen, heiresses, duchesses, widows etc who would bid like crazy and pay top dollar to be the first to have a go at popping your cherry and having the bragging rights.
    You could base a while episode of “The Real Housewives of … “ around it.
    How can you prove a guy is a virgin ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See a granny private that is advertising as a young mid 20s Chinese girl on E&B. City, Ryde, Burwood and Hurstville they tend to operate from.

The shit experience will haunt and deter you from this expensive habit saving you thousands in the long run.

If you insist on seeing someone attractive and actually having a good time then i recommend T Linh at No 5. She’s a bit expensive at $320 for the hour and very hard to book but you’ll leave the place feeling like you could depart this life content.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How can you prove a guy is a virgin ??
    Actually, how do you even define what is a male virgin? What if he's wanked before, does that count? I mean, a hole is a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxroflcopter View Post
    Go for a really hardcore bad service wl to prevent urself getting too attached lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Id say dont go for the great gfe ones.
    You might end up falling for them.

Haha.

But id say go for what you like. Milfs or similar age or younger than you.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, any shops or ML you recommend? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Echoing the recommendations to do RnT first. You might get performance anxiety on your first go like some previous posters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow, you could go for a doubles session and really start off with a bang!
    Jacobus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like Rooters idea, put an add on E-bay and go to the highest bidder, if you get a bit of publicity behind you with some insta posts then you may make yourself a nice return. From that return then go nuts at every whore house in Sydney, but DONT fall for any of the girls man, it's their job to make you feel good, just don't fall in love with them.. the world is your oyster and there is too many farms to get stuck eating from the same farm.

Banned
    Or maybe think of a more believable thread to start your dubious account.......................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That’s a great suggestion if the OP is indeed a Virgin ! Like a real cherry boy never has sex with a female. Rather than has sexual experiences but a punting virgin ?

Yeap, have a play around and get use to a stranger woman’s bodies is a good prep for the main event. For that I would strongly recommend the brother goes straight to 227 Broadway and have an all inclusive session, that way, he can just lay back and enjoy the show, as the ML there will call all the shots. And may be on the second or third visit, pick someone who is “open minded” tip her an extra $30 in the room and enjoy a blow job with condom, taking him a step closer to the full service.

Then he can either go to 5 Star, Ginza or 42, it’s up to his own research or whoever’s suggestion he’s gonna take.

Whichever way he goes , good luck to his adventures, hope he has a pleasant and sexually satisfactory journey.

If he posts a few reviews along the way, then he’s one of us…….. haha

Cheers
    thanks for the suggestion, any girls you recommend? cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast