Thread: Japaneses who used to work at Burleigh

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japaneses who used to work at Burleigh

Used to see a skinny Jap ML at a shop at Burleigh Heads about 12 months back. went back a few months ago after a lot of visits and the shop is gone.

Any info on the girl, where she is now and what she offered others. i was just getting some good options going and it closed. her name was Hit****... if you saw her PM me.

thanks for any help Brothers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Used to see a skinny Jap ML at a shop at Burleigh Heads about 12 months back. went back a few months ago after a lot of visits and the shop is gone.

Any info on the girl, where she is now and what she offered others. i was just getting some good options going and it closed. her name was Hit****... if you saw her PM me.

thanks for any help Brothers.
    Which shop was it? The only one I can think that closed was next to McDonald's on the highway. There are quite a few massage shops in James Street which is the main shopping area in Burleigh but they are all legit as far as I know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks HST - I cant remember - was owned by a Chinese lady - she was always talking on the phone which was annoying as you could hear it through the walls.. is near the main street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Which shop was it? The only one I can think that closed was next to McDonald's on the highway. There are quite a few massage shops in James Street which is the main shopping area in Burleigh but they are all legit as far as I know
    That was QQ used to go there a lot the boss taught me how to finger a girl properly..
    She was a gun…
    Don’t think there was any Japanese girls there …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you ever see Carol…at QQ …HST tiny girl loved DATY….
    Saw her a couple of years later at Chevron she had the biggest set of false ones …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Did you ever see Carol…at QQ …HST tiny girl loved DATY….
    Saw her a couple of years later at Chevron she had the biggest set of false ones …
    The name doesn't ring a bell plus I think I would remember a huge set of fakies haha. I did go to that shop quite a few times maybe five years ago and saw some great girls but it went downhill until it closed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Thanks HST - I cant remember - was owned by a Chinese lady - she was always talking on the phone which was annoying as you could hear it through the walls.. is near the main street
    There was a place in a small group of shops at 109 West Burleigh Road next to a Coles Express servo, that could be it, Chinese owner I think. I called in once and didn't stay. Think it was called Angelic massage. Hopefully someone else can help you out.