Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Summerville Massage

Date of Visit : late December, 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://summervillemassage.com.au

Phone : (02) 7901 3184

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $50 for 30 minute session + tip

Duration: 30min

Size/shape : Not small, but not overweight. No gym model, just carrying an acceptable level of weight, which is easily overlooked by boobs fan. HUGE HUGE HUGE natural boobs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : By all accounts she's quite open, however in my case was HJ + spanish

Value for money/recommend?: 100%

My experience/comments : Have had Helen on the list to try for quite some time, but for some reason just never made it happen. If the photos posted of her were reflective of her true boob size, I would have booked a long time ago. On a quiet Sunday morning, my other booking fell through but was in the mood to punt so secured a spot and eagerly made my way to Pyrmont.

A little ($5-10) more expensive than other shops she appears it, but worth it in my opinion as the Summerville facilities really are quite nice. Recently renovated showers. I was there for spanish, and in my experience with other girls, some won't let you pop between their boobs if there aren't shower facilities, so didn't want to take that risk by seeing her at another shop, and was happy to pay slightly more.

As soon as I saw her at the front desk, my eyes popped out of my head, her boobs really are huge, she had them jacked up in a push up bra that was too small for her, in a low cut dress. Instant boner material.

Off to the massage room, stripped off and face down on the table. Soft, medium or hard she asks. "Hard please", I ask. She is really good at massage, one of the best i've received. Was so firm that I had marks on my back for a few days after and had to decline an invitation to the beach with a friend for fear of questions. I think next time i'd go soft or medium, but it did feel excellent.

After working on my legs, her hands found their way to balls and after some pretty intense tickle tackle I was on all fours being stroked fairly intensely. At this point I asked her if spanish was okay, and we got straight into it. First position, on her back with me straddling her chest. Not my favourite, but her version of this is the best i've had. Switched to my favourite for the finale - her kneeling between my legs while I sit back and enjoy while she beats my cock around with her boobs and cleavage. She could tell I was about to cum so she squeezed them even harder together as she went up and down, and expertly kept my cock fully submerged for the entire orgasm, which I guess is what a lady who's experienced in spanish does to avoid getting cum in her face and hair. After using her ample chest to pump me through all the waves, she released my cock and I could see all the cum hiding in her cleavage.

From there she took me to the shower and gave me a lovely little rinse, clothes back on and the session was over.

Will I return? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Summerville Massage

Date of Visit : late December, 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://summervillemassage.com.au

Phone : (02) 7901 3184

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $50 for 30 minute session + tip

Duration: 30min

Size/shape : Not small, but not overweight. No gym model, just carrying an acceptable level of weight, which is easily overlooked by boobs fan. HUGE HUGE HUGE natural boobs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : By all accounts she's quite open, however in my case was HJ + spanish

Value for money/recommend?: 100%

My experience/comments : Have had Helen on the list to try for quite some time, but for some reason just never made it happen. If the photos posted of her were reflective of her true boob size, I would have booked a long time ago. On a quiet Sunday morning, my other booking fell through but was in the mood to punt so secured a spot and eagerly made my way to Pyrmont.

A little ($5-10) more expensive than other shops she appears it, but worth it in my opinion as the Summerville facilities really are quite nice. Recently renovated showers. I was there for spanish, and in my experience with other girls, so won't let you pop between their boobs if there aren't shower facilities, so didn't want to take that risk by seeing her at another shop, and was happy to pay slightly more.

As soon as I saw her at the front desk, my eyes popped out of my head, her boobs really are huge, she had them jacked up in a push up bra that was too small for her, in a low cut dress. Instant boner material.

Off to the massage room, stripped off and face down on the table. Soft, medium or hard she asks. "Hard please", I ask. She is really good at massage, one of the best i've received. Was so firm that I had marks on my back for a few days after and had to decline an invitation to the beach with a friend for fear of questions. I think next time i'd go soft or medium, but it did feel excellent.

After working on my legs, her hands found their way to balls and after some pretty intense tickle tackle I was on all fours being stroked fairly intensely. At this point I asked her if spanish was okay, and we got straight into it. First position, on her back with me straddling her chest. Not my favourite, but her version of this is the best i've had. Switched to my favourite for the finale - her kneeling between my legs while I sit back and enjoy while she beats my cock around with my boobs and cleavage. She could tell I was about to cum so she squeezed them even harder together as she went up and down, and expertly kept my cock fully submerged for the entire orgasm, which I guess is what a lady who's experienced in spanish does to avoid getting cum in her face and hair. After using her ample chest to pump me through all the waves, she released my cock and I could see all the cum hiding in her cleavage.

From there she took me to the shower and gave me a lovely little rinse, clothes back on and the session was over.

Will I return? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great report
    Wow I always wanted to go see her, may I please ask how much for spanish.

Thank you

Brother Bonito,

Looks like you have found your Spanish solutions . I have heard about Helen and she is definitely on my to do list, only problem is the location of SV. Got to find a way.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Bonito,

Looks like you have found your Spanish solutions . I have heard about Helen and she is definitely on my to do list, only problem is the location of SV. Got to find a way.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    Apparently u can call the owner to provide u parking onsite if you visit them of course

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Apparently u can call the owner to provide u parking onsite if you visit them of course
    There’s private parking on site ?

I may ring up Simmer to check .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There’s private parking on site ?

I may ring up Simmer to check .
    Go see her Brother Ahlungor! The spanish queen of Sydney. At one point I looked up and honestly thought I was being titfucked by Hitomi Tanaka.

Definitely parking, there's some spaces at the rear exit to the building.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Great report
    Wow I always wanted to go see her, may I please ask how much for spanish.

Thank you

50 big ones should cover you! Worth every cent!

Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Go see her Brother Ahlungor! The spanish queen of Sydney. At one point I looked up and honestly thought I was being titfucked by Hitomi Tanaka.

Definitely parking, there's some spaces at the rear exit to the building.
    I hope she is not as big as Hitomi……. Lol

Rion (the JAV in her earlier days ) is the upper limit of Asian big tits for me, Emma, Bonnie, Linda (Pyrmont), Rebecca (14 Burwood) were all big but not too big if you know what I mean……… haha

I think my all times top 10 big tits list said it all.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the excellent AR. I've had Helen on my list for a while, but the whole COVID situation put a damper on that. Will have to check her out asap. I've heard she ranges from F cup to H cup! ( . )( . )

What about her looks? Pretty face? Does she have an ass?

Happy for you to PM with more info if you want

Thanks again for the AR. Need more of these from members.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon Helen was pretty good actually and not just huge tits, she also had a pretty face and shapely legs too!

She was also pretty accomodating with DATY and seemed to enjoy that as well as pussy sliding and titfucking but she demanded pretty good tips.

The main problem with her was for some reason she refused to fuck in any of the shops she worked in and was always alluding to wanting a hotel booking for that. Was a real goer and probably would have been pretty good in the sack but a bit too pricey outside the shop.

Anyway, it’s all academic now as I believe she’s returned to China for good according to Summer at SV, unless someone has better information?

Tell em Jack sent ya!