Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RNT payment - total massage fee vs fee + tip

Banned

RNT payment - total massage fee vs fee + tip

I've noticed some RNT shops requiring full payment upfront rather than the massage fee with tip being paid directly to the girl. I can see some pros and cons here.

Pros for shop
    No problems with customer.
    Full payment taken and customer can't argue later.
    Customer cannot negotiate with ML and shop controls everything.
    No opportunity for customer to make a run for it e.g. promises to ATM to get money but never returns (it does happen).

Cons for customer
    ML can decide how long she can keep her clothes on and when to remove.
    Customer is at the mercy of the shop and ML. If customer didn't enjoy session just bad luck.

What do guys think? Paying the massage fee to the shop and the tip to the girl is my choice. What do you prefer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer to pay the tip to the girl, more extras may be negotiated directly.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I prefer to pay the tip to the girl, more extras may be negotiated directly.
    I agree. Prefer to tip the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I prefer to pay it to the shop so long as they don't add a markup - some shops charge $130 an hour when under normal circumstances it would add up to $110 or $115. In my mind this get a rid of uncertainty on both sides.

As far as being under the control of the ML, how so? It's kinda customary to pay the $50 in these sorts of places and a bit of a dick move not to, regardless of how I feel about the ML. Extra extra can be discussed inside the room in either case.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Personally I prefer to pay it to the shop so long as they don't add a markup - some shops charge $130 an hour when under normal circumstances it would add up to $110 or $115. In my mind this get a rid of uncertainty on both sides.

As far as being under the control of the ML, how so? It's kinda customary to pay the $50 in these sorts of places and a bit of a dick move not to, regardless of how I feel about the ML. Extra extra can be discussed inside the room in either case.
    A good example being under the control of a ML is when she starts part 2. She can keep massaging you with her clothes on until when she feels fit to move to part 2. If you are paying tip you can politely ask the girl to take her clothes off earlier but this is usually not negotiable when you have paid up front. I always find in those places the girls stick with the shop's instructions. Keep clothes on for half or three quarters of session and then take off give HJ and send the customer home.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Usually it's the R&T shops that have a license to operate as a brothel that ask for the full fee up front because they are not doing anything wrong. They can be quite open about the fact that you are paying for a massage and a HJ or maybe more. They are allowed to provide these services.
    The shops that are officially just massage shops (which is the vast majority of R&T shops) usually use the pay the reception for the massage and then tip the ML behind closed doors system for extras. This is to keep up the pretense that they are just a massage shop. Any extras you get from the ML is all unofficial and almost impossible to prove.
    But even some of these unregistered massage shops are so confident they won't get busted they sometimes may ask for the full payment up front.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it can quickly get expensive, more so if the woman is not considering the original tip that was built into the price

So some massage with some cbj With some fs if that’s where it goes could be easily an additional 150 on top of the original all including fee

As said everywhere and hands down ,,brothel is where the value is at. Had a 2 hour session recently and it came too exactly. 230 plus 150 tips . Though was 2 hours . No massage

Worked quite well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For the punter its cheaper for part 3 when paying tips directly to the girl, and the reason is psychological: the standard FS tip is $100 (pre-covid). If you paid the shop $70 for massage fee and $100 to the girl you spent $170 in total.

If the shop charged a NHJ-inclusive price of $120, when negotiating FS with the girl she would ask $100 for FS, which means you spent $220. From the girl’s point of view, she didnt take into account you paid the mamasan $120 already, and she wouldnt charge $50 For FS because it sounds too cheap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    From the girl’s point of view, she didnt take into account you paid the mamasan $120 already, and she wouldnt charge $50 For FS because it sounds too cheap
    This. Exactly this. Entirely psychological. There’s very little chance she’ll go “well, you’ve already paid a premium of $50 for the tug, so sure, just top it up with a further $50 for a root”. It just sounds cheap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bondi Blossom offers this. I saw one of my regulars there after paying the full.amount to the ship. She told me she list a little money doing it that way. Only $5 but still. If the shops offers a special then they shouldn't punish the ML.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    Bondi Blossom offers this. I saw one of my regulars there after paying the full.amount to the ship. She told me she list a little money doing it that way. Only $5 but still. If the shops offers a special then they shouldn't punish the ML.
    How did the girl lose money this way? Isn't the fixed amount agreed upon by the shop and the ML? How much would a shop pay a girl if customer pays the full amount upfront? In relation to the other arrangement I have been told by one ML she gets $20 out of $65 and keeps her $50 tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the punter its cheaper for part 3 when paying tips directly to the girl, and the reason is psychological: the standard FS tip is $100 (pre-covid). If you paid the shop $70 for massage fee and $100 to the girl you spent $170 in total.

If the shop charged a NHJ-inclusive price of $120, when negotiating FS with the girl she would ask $100 for FS, which means you spent $220. From the girl’s point of view, she didnt take into account you paid the mamasan $120 already, and she wouldnt charge $50 For FS because it sounds too cheap
    100% agree with this and have experienced this with 2 different girls who worked at inclusive and non inclusive shops on different days. On the flip side in a non inclusive shop if you had a shocking part 1 with you still have the option of not doing part 2 or downgrade to clothed HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope these girls are young and hot. $100 extra for FS!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i'd prefer to tip the ML directly
    Jacobus

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When I first started RnTing about 25 years ago, it was always up-front to the shop, and the best you could hope for was a clothed HJ and a grope under her clothes. It was a couple of years before the split payment became popular.

How things have changed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I hope these girls are young and hot. $100 extra for FS!!
    Pre-covid it was very common but now its very hard/expensive/older girl/bad attitude.
    Back then the best ones were the working holiday girls who were more carefree and easy-going

Banned
    Pre-covid it was very common but now its very hard/expensive/older girl/bad attitude.
    Back then the best ones were the working holiday girls who were more carefree and easy-going
    The really young MLs will hold back in offering part 3 while the MLs aged from 26 and above are more open to it. I don't know what shops you're going to but many offers from MLs these days and especially after the lockdowns were lifted. They need extra money to make up for the lockdowns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The really young MLs will hold back in offering part 3 while the MLs aged from 26 and above are more open to it. I don't know what shops you're going to but many offers from MLs these days and especially after the lockdowns were lifted. They need extra money to make up for the lockdowns.
    Please suggest some RNT venue if possible without disclosing ML name.

My lucks not favouring recently too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I think paying the lady is better - good chance to ask what else is on offer if anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paying the ML directly just opens up negotiating with a lot more extras potentially

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast