Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DFK, BBBJ, DATY - arent they unsafe sex?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Me too, I got f’ing gonorrhoea years back from a BBBJ years back from a WL (probably only on my 10th punt ever). Only CBJs for me ever since.
    this is why i only do cbj, i'm paranoid about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is some good info posted in this thread. The bottom line is DFK, BBBJ, DATY are considered unsafe because there is fluids exchange and no barrier protection against STIs. Bareback is riskier than protected sex which is riskier than celibacy. Of course, the degree of risk is relative to the punter but I would imagine even if STIs are mostly curable, they would still be an ordeal to go through.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcopaspro View Post
    Yeah. Due to the increased risk of sti's from direct skin to skin contact and there might be some micro wounds thats not visible

Anyway bro. Your name sounds familiar. Maybe we come from the same place? Jkt?
    Close. Sby, but originally, donkeys years ago. Have no idea about punting down there lol.
    May be you can share your Jkt punting experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    Ok let’s get some facts straight.

1. Oral sex is a far less risky proposition for the receiver than the giver across all STIs. Even for the giver it’s a less risky proposition than vaginal and anal. However, HPV has caused an increase in throat cancer due to the destigmatisation of oral sex over time.

2. Re HPV, if you’re far enough down the sexual path to think you might have needed Gardisil, you’re too late. +80% of the population have HPV and there are more than 80 variants. Which variant/s you have and how they manifest is the question. One man’s genital warts is another man’s Asymptomatic never to be seen hidden issue.

3. Oral Gonorrhoea- gets a lot of press. Primarily an issue in men who have sex with men but not exclusively. One bonus - penile Gonorrhoea never hides its symptoms so you have to get something done about it. It’s called “the drip” for a reason. The burning urine isn’t good either.

4. HIV is incredibly hard to acquire. Receptive anal with an ejaculation received inside from a positive man with a high viral load is still only around 1 in 500. There is an increase in receptive vaginal - why? Because men who have sex with men who contract it then go home and transmit it. But the vaginal walls are strong and it is more difficult to contract than through the anus. Men getting HIV from women is incredibly rare unless there is an open route for transmission e.g. a Syphilis sore and she has a high viral load.

5. Unprotected vaginal sex is most likely to result in Chlamydia - easy to clear up. Antibiotic resistant Gonorrhoea is on the increase in South East Asia but it can be stopped with generation 4 antibiotics such as moxofloxicin.

6. Condoms are effective in preventing STIs, full stop. But….Herpes is spread by direct contact so if your balls happen to run against a herpes sore even though your penis is covered you may still get herpes. And an estimated 25% of sexually active people will have it.

In short work out your own risk profile and how you wish to behave and what consequences you’re willing to deal with. I’m a strategic risk taker based on the stats, but I’d never recommend this to anyone else - you have to take control of your own risks.

Oh - and an ability to self diagnose and medicate puts me in a position of advantage.
    And this is why I don't kiss or do BBBJ. And always use a franger!

People here can do whatever the hell they want. It's your body. And your risk.

But I won't be caught dead taking stupid risks like that. No thanks.

NSI (non-specific-infections) are also very common. It's when normal bacteria from someone else's body provokes an immune response in your body. Very common to get it from BBBJs. Any old bacteria from the mouth get's in to your urethra and can cause a mild infection.

I got an NSI from the very first BBBJ I ever had. Ended up needing to get tested (which came back clear) but I had symptoms and needed to take a short course of antibiotics. Which cleared it up.

Always dommed up after that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DFK - Love DFK, but in punting situations, have mostly avoided this for years due to the risk of HSV-1, Glandular fever and more recently Covid. I do a bit of LFK with the WL if I can’t resist though.
    BBBJ - Only CBJ for me when punting
    DATY - used to love DATY with WLs but after invariably ending up a sore throat on the following day, I don’t do DATY either.

Even though I go with ‘safe and standard’ services from WLs, I usually pay for the ‘diamond’ service option which I treat as a tip to the girl in advance of the session - it’s usually worked out well for me in terms of the overall level of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Everyone needs to assess their own risk profile and be able to live with the consequences. If they can’t live with the consequences then they shouldn’t be doing what they’re doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    DFK - Love DFK, but in punting situations, have mostly avoided this for years due to the risk of HSV-1, Glandular fever and more recently Covid. I do a bit of LFK with the WL if I can’t resist though.
    BBBJ - Only CBJ for me when punting
    DATY - used to love DATY with WLs but after invariably ending up a sore throat on the following day, I don’t do DATY either.

Even though I go with ‘safe and standard’ services from WLs, I usually pay for the ‘diamond’ service option which I treat as a tip to the girl in advance of the session - it’s usually worked out well for me in terms of the overall level of service.
    A man after my own heart! I'm the same man, I have to lick EVERYTHING, and yes, it puts you at higher risk.
    As for the throat infection during DATY, it happens. Means you likely swallowed some of her juices and developed a throat infection. Usually clears in its own

Banned
    I've been punting once a week for years. MLs / WLs / Sugarbabes. I prefer everything natural - oral, FS, anal.

It pays to not only check the facts about STIs and how they can be acquired, but also to understand the prevalence in the environments you are punting and use both the severity and the prevalence to work out your risk rating.

If you are seriously at a point where you are terrified to kiss a WL because you think you may get an STI, then it's probably time to go and do some medical research of your own. If that fails, I would give up punting for life. It's just not going to be enjoyable carrying around those levels of anxiety about things you cannot control.

I mainly contribute to the Sugarbabe threads and I can say that I also feel much more confident with BBFS, BBAnal, BBBJs, rimming, DATY and the rest with someone who is not working multiple customers, day after day doing the same thing.

That's just my personal preference. Not a recommendation for anyone else. You have to work out your own view of what is a risk to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    A man after my own heart! I'm the same man, I have to lick EVERYTHING, and yes, it puts you at higher risk.
    As for the throat infection during DATY, it happens. Means you likely swallowed some of her juices and developed a throat infection. Usually clears in its own
    Yes, in my case too the sore throat clears up after a few days post DATY on a WL - it’s a case of oral thrush.
    Never once had this issue when DATYing a non-WL.

Maybe the Michael Douglas case made me a little more wary too. If you’re wondering what I’m referring to, here’s some info:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oral-se...ghts-epidemic/

Personally, I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle or risk for me but to each his own.

Damn.... Thanks Xorro you've given me a new perspective to think about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I must say many people out there receiving DFK and BBBJ may not aware of the risks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    I must say many people out there receiving DFK and BBBJ may not aware of the risks
    If that's the case they must be living under a rock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FMD! After a year break Finally built up the courage to return to FS punting mid January and you guys are turning me off again. Hey, and I'm not the type to go FS and abstain from doing what really makes the session enjoyable. Yep, BBBJ, DFK, DATY and Rimming giving and taking. I want all these things. Only thing I won't do is fuck without a Dom. My only fear has been not of contracting some disease but more about handing it over to my wife. How much would I feel like a cunt if this was to happen. Looks like its back to RnT for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    FMD! After a year break Finally built up the courage to return to FS punting mid January and you guys are turning me off again. Hey, and I'm not the type to go FS and abstain from doing what really makes the session enjoyable. Yep, BBBJ, DFK, DATY and Rimming giving and taking. I want all these things. Only thing I won't do is fuck without a Dom. My only fear has been not of contracting some disease but more about handing it over to my wife. How much would I feel like a cunt if this was to happen. Looks like its back to RnT for me.
    Better dom up for the HJ. Even with a HJ you could catch something if her hands were not clean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well thats why it’s call punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As the saying goes.. don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    I noticed these are normal & happen regularly based on AR’s. But aren’t they regarded as unsafe sex? (Along with rimming also - perhaps)

I’m just curious why so many people do them without fear or contracting STD’s

Or am I wrong? That they’re not regarded as “unsafe sex”??
    Of course they are risky. 100% unsafe? Well I wouldn't say 100% but it's a risk that many take. While I would say most girls would check themselves regularly and be careful when doing their customer by checking then first it will never be 100%. One of the reasons why we call it a punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Of course they are risky. 100% unsafe? Well I wouldn't say 100% but it's a risk that many take. While I would say most girls would check themselves regularly and be careful when doing their customer by checking then first it will never be 100%. One of the reasons why we call it a punt.
    What are girls doctors as well? A lot of std's can only be detected by swabs or blood tests.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is risky so take extra protection if you want. Everything is a choice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What are girls doctors as well? A lot of std's can only be detected by swabs or blood tests.
    Yep hence why is said it will never be 100%. Some things are visible, some things aren't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast