Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Age : 40 (she told me - I would have guessed a bit younger)

Size/shape : Quite attractive, slimish figure (with a couple of surplus kilos), A-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : It was OK but there are better girls here (although most of the other girls here set a pretty high benchmark).

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to have a punt today and I headed to 78a to see Helen. Up to now she has been listed on their website and rosters as “Heiden” but they are now correcting it.

I found that Monica was helping Lulu on reception today, although I didn’t recognise her at first because she was wearing day-clothes instead of working clothes.

Into the room and I was immediately joined by a bubbly and cheerful Helen who gave me a hug and a peck on the lips.

She has a quite attractive face and was wearing a short black lacy nightie over a bra and g-string and she held me close while I fondled her buttocks.

I showered and she stripped. She has a slimish figure (just a couple of surplus kilos) with A-cups (small areolae but large nipples) and a shaved but slightly stubbly bush.

Onto the bed and, after some more light kissing and a brief catbath, Helen asked whether I wanted a condom or no condom suck.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – quite deep with plenty of saliva, ball-licking and good eye-contact but it was slightly toothy.

After a while Helen said “You suck me?” and turned round for some 69. This was good as she got pretty loud, which I always like. She was squirming and moaning and making all the right noises but I’m not certain whether she came.

Helen then dismounted and lay down with her legs in the air for me to go down for some DATY.

Again this was good as she was loud again but she swiped my hand away when I went for some FIV.

I also watched from close up as she furiously masturbated for a while.

Helen was repeatedly asking “You like?”, “Is it good?” throughout the session which is OK at first but can get a bit wearisome.

I lay down for some more BJ and then asked her to get a condom.

She said I could later cum in her mouth but I didn’t get that far.

Lube was applied and we started with some Asian-style cowgirl which was good but a bit short-lived as she soon asked me to fuck her.

We switched to doggie with me standing by the bed and she immediately said “No ass”.

I could have finished like that as Helen was now very loud but I wanted to prolong the enjoyment and I got her to lie down for some mish and it wasn’t long before I came as she urged me on.

Helen had a quick shower and offered a massage but we had a chat. She said she’s been here a couple of years. She started at 78a four weeks ago and works only on Mondays, having previously worked at a couple of other places but I couldn’t establish where – her English is very limited.

She’s from Guangdong Province and she told me she is 40 – I would have guessed mid-30s.